The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-15-2017, 11:29 PM -
(06-12-2017, 04:33 PM)Communism Wrote: A, B, D

Remember, there are only 4 spare uniforms in the lockers. 

Thus everyone else but Faustin disguises. Faustin runs away from the prison to never been seen again that night.

After navigating through the prison, the gang is stopped at the exit, guarded by guards.

Gate Guard 1: Mr. Halifax, your shift has not ended yet according to the database. Wait, are you even Mr. Halifax?

Everyone looks down at the tags, making the gate guards more suspicious.

Gate Guard 2: If you were really Mr. Halifax you wouldn't even need to look on your tag!

Gate Guard 3 slams the alarm button.

Gate Guard 3 to P.A.: Need backup at G-

Gate Guard 3 gets blasted by the shotgun of a "fourth gate guard" standing there. It was actually Faustin in disguise.

Gate Guard 3's body forcefully hits the ground and drools blood.

Everyone else pull out their shotguns. After a bloody gunfight, all three gate guards are dead. Faustin lets the rest of the gang out. Everyone has escaped prison.

Contact added: Gunther

Chapter 5: Ransom

"We have received reports of a jailbreak in Sing Sing Correctional Facility. The authorities running the facility has admitted that a gunfight at one of the prison gates between guards and prisoners dressed up as guards occurred in the middle of the night, and before the fight, the prison reported technical difficulties. They are still searching for the identities of the escapees. If you have any information regarding the jailbreak and the perpetrators, please contact 911 as soon as possible. More at 11. Meanwhile, a controversial tape revealing that Donald-" 

Jorel shuts off the TV. Later, his phone rings. There is a text message.

ey gib $5000 or say godbye to son aron. 2831 w 25th st in brighton. we wait until midnight. no tri anythink funny

followed by a picture of Aaron

followed by another text message, now from another address....

jart is ours now you giv $10000 or jart ded, simple as that. 146 oxford st, braiton bich. yuo hav til next day noon. no try b heroik!

Calling 911 is now the riskiest thing you can possibly do, since you could be arrested and jailed again. 

Current time: 5:12PM

How to free:
A. Rescue
B. Pay Ransom
C. 911

Who to free first:
D. Aaron
E. Jarret

(Pick A,B,or C, then D or E)
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 4: A Band of Defendents] - by The Hoff - 06-15-2017, 11:29 PM