The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-15-2017, 06:54 PM -
(02-10-2017, 04:09 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A. Accept his surrender and capture him.
And install google translate on your phone so everytime someone speaks some language you don't know it will be automatically translated.

Bratva Gunman 5: SLAVA BRATVA!

The gunman explodes, killing Aaron and Jarret.

DEATH 4?: Didn't Fadlic or some other guy say something about the Bratva having suicide bombers?

A. Accept his surrender and capture him.
B. Take his guns.
C. RUN!
D. Kill him off.
E. Other.

Sorry I didn't respond lately. I was busy with school, and when I wasn't, I was too busy crying over not getting a Valentine playing Blockland, CS:GO, or Prison Architect.

Gay, you are free to play. Its getting lonely in this thread.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-15-2017, 07:45 PM -
(02-15-2017, 06:54 PM)The Hoff Wrote: Gay, you are free to play. Its getting lonely in this thread.

nice
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-19-2017, 03:49 PM -
Kill him off
and install google translate on your phone so everytime someone speaks some language you don't know it will be automatically translated.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Skeletal¹²³™

02-23-2017, 10:37 AM -
Bump (Update this please)
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-23-2017, 02:30 PM -
This game is ridiculous lol
The Hoff

02-23-2017, 05:50 PM -
(02-19-2017, 03:49 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Kill him off
and install google translate on your phone so everytime someone speaks some language you don't know it will be automatically translated.

Aaron: I don't believe you.

Aaron notices the guy reaching into his pocket.

Aaron: (whisper to Jarret) Could be a knife, run.

Everyone runs while the guy blows himself up. When he blew up, nearby bodies (Soldats 1,2,3,5) were gutted into an unrecognizable state of gibs and blood.

Aaron: I never knew Russian. I should get Google Translate.

Aaron takes out his phone, and notices a new text message from one of Angela's sisters after downloading the app.

Angela's sister: Angela is missing. Do something about it?

Aaron: shit shit SHIT!

Jarret and Aaron failed to notice two guys picking up the tazers dropped on the ground, and they tazed the two by surprise.....

Achievement Unlocked: A shocking end

Chapter 2: Interrogation

The two men that tazed them took Aaron to an unknown location. Jarret's tazed body was abandoned and later picked up by the NYPD for "analysis."

[AARON]
Unknown Interrogator 1: KTO VY I CHTO VY UBILI MNOGIKH IZ NAS?

Unknown Interrogator 2: On ne znayet russkogo yazyka. Govorit' na angliyskom.

Unknown Interrogator 1: Uh, who you and why kill our men? HUH? Eto verno?

Unknown Interrogator 2: Kakaya raznitsa? 

Oh wait, why isn't there a translation? Oh right, because THATS NOT HOW GOOGLE TRANSLATE WORKS, DUMMY!

[You have free choice for this]

[JARRET]
Police Interrogator 1: Wake up, Jarret Garfield. We heard rumors that you were associating with an Eastern European syndicate that has carried out an attack on a funeral that resulted from their university bombing. Is this correct?

[You have free choice for this]

For the interrogation scenes, please have two responses for each protagonist.
This post was last modified: 03-01-2017, 07:09 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added achievement

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

02-24-2017, 02:04 PM -
Jarret:
Say:
Uh, well in the funeral I was one of the guards, then I saw some Bratva Soldiers come in. We had to fight a lot, and we even reached a point where we had to call help. Then, we had a last Soldier. He bombed himself some guys tazed us. Wait, where is Aaron?
Aaron:
Act having a shock
-Gauche
The Hoff

02-24-2017, 05:47 PM -
(02-24-2017, 02:04 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Jarret:
Say:
Uh, well in the funeral I was one of the guards, then I saw some Bratva Soldiers come in. We had to fight a lot, and we even reached a point where we had to call help. Then, we had a last Soldier. He bombed himself some guys tazed us. Wait, where is Aaron?

NOTE: PI = Police Interrogator, and UI =  Unknown Interrogator

Jarret: Uh, well in the funeral I was one of the guards, then I saw some Bratva Soldiers come in. We had to fight a lot, and we even reached a point where we had to call help. Then, we had a last Soldier. He bombed himself some guys tazed us. 

Police Interrogator 1: Which Bratva?

Jarret: I have no idea. I didn't know there are multiple.

Police Interrogator 2: Judging your phone, you seem to have a contact... named C-k-pe-b-h...

He glances to a sheet with the Cyrillic alphabet on it.

Police Interrogator 2: Errr... Skrebnevich. We have reports that say that one of New York City's Eastern European criminal organizations, or Bratvas in colloquial terms, is run by a certain Skrebnevich.

Jarret: No that's my classmate, Grigori Skrebnevich! He is just 19, he is definitely too young to be running a criminal syndicate!

Police Interrogator 1: Well, I will call in Mr. Skrebnevich for questioning. If he is THAT young, he could be the son or grandson of this Skrebnevich that is of our concern.

Police Interrogator 2 (to PI1): Wait!

The two police interrogators whisper to each other.

Police Interrogator 1: One last question. What did the "soldiers" look like?

Jarret: They wore white coats, sunglasses. Sometimes a bandana. Sometimes with sunglasses, and handkerchief. Sometimes a mask of some sort. Sometimes with furry hats, I don't know what they call those things. Also, may I ask? Where is Aaron?

PI1: Aaron?

Jarret: My younger brother!

Jarret takes a picture of Aaron out of his pocket, and puts it on the table. PI2 picks it up and examines it.

PI2: Let me ask the guys that brought you here.

PI2 leaves the room. PI1 is left to watch over you.

If you want to consider a possible escape attempt, or plan some responses for possible questions, go ahead.

(02-24-2017, 02:04 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Aaron:

Act having a shock
Aaron pretends that he is in the middle of a shock.
UI2: On nakhoditsya v seredine shoka! My nuzhdayemsya v nem dlya informatsii! Naydite sposob zakonchit' etot shok! Bystro!
UI1: Horasho! Poluchit' vodu!
One of the interrogators grabs a bucket of water and splashes it on Aaron, ending the "shock".
UI1: Teper'..... Where were we?
UI2: Kto....
UI1: Ah. Who you and why kill our men, AH?
You can try delaying as long as you can at your own risk, or answer..... at your own risk.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

02-25-2017, 08:22 AM -
Since you must be a vigilante for Jarret:
Plan a very planned prison escape and plan some responses for possible questions if a cop comes
for Aaron:
Say super super super super but really faster than Eminem random words
-Gauche
The Hoff

02-25-2017, 01:38 PM -
(02-25-2017, 08:22 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: for Aaron:
Say super super super super but really faster than Eminem random words

[UI = Unknown Interrogator]

UI1: Etot paren' retard. Luchshe vsego, chtoby ne bespokoit'sya o nem snova.

UI1 takes a Makarov and shoots Aaron in the head.

DEATH: Maybe you should act like you can be interrogated.

Unknown Interrogator 1: Ah. Who you and why kill our men, AH?
(02-25-2017, 08:22 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Since you must be a vigilante for Jarret: 
Plan a very planned prison escape and plan some responses for possible questions if a cop comes

It's not a prison Jarret is in, just a room in a police station.

Considering they only want to question you at the moment, you don't consider escaping the room. However, you do think of the possible questions regarding Aaron or Grigori.

PI2 returns.

PI2: "We didn't see him... are you sure he is not dead or anything?"

Jarret: Nope.

PI1: Alright, for now, your questioning is done. You are free to go.

The police interrogators guide Jarret out of the police station, while also giving his phone back.

He checks Google Maps. He is currently on Utica and Burgen, the intersection that the police station is at.

A. Go home
B. Try to find Aaron by any means (post what those means are)
C. Call Grigori
D. Other

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.