this is getting really boring
F. check each guard only room
Я женщина.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-07-2017, 10:18 PM -
(06-07-2017, 03:54 PM)Communism Wrote: this is getting really boring
F. check each guard only room

Gunther starts off by checking each door. All of them require a keypad of sorts.

Access to MEDIUM SECURITY STAFFROOM is Rank 1 Keycard only, colored yellow. (Top)
Access to MEDIUM SECURITY SECURITY CONTROLS is Rank 3 Keycard only, colored red. (Middle)
Access to MEDIUM SECURITY ARSENAL is Rank 2 Keycard only, colored orange. (Bottom)

He can hear footsteps coming from the staffroom. (I would normally cut it right here, but I think this chapter is getting old at this point so I will do more in updates for this chapter)

He stands by the door, waiting for a guard to exit.

One inattentive guard exits the staffroom. The door remains open for 3 more seconds and Gunther sneaks in before the guard can turn around and shine a flashlight at the door.

That guard also left the lights on.

Gunther looks around.

A vending machine.
A couple of lockers. One of them is left ajar and contains a police uniform. Another is wide open and has a baton and a taser.
A guard sleeping on a coach. A key is dangling out of his belt. His walkie talkie is next to the key, but it is firmly attached to the belt.
A coffee machine on a countertop. Also on the countertop is a yellow keycard.

Sleeping guard: zzzzz... Emily.... zz..... yeah.....

(order matters here)
A. Disguise
B. Loot guard
C. Loot locker w/ baton and taser
D. Take keycard
E. Try to kill guard
F. Other
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-08-2017, 02:13 PM -
a, d, c, then b
if caught during anything say you were testing them and tell them to be more careful then smack them upside the head and continue
if you get caught stealing the uniform bolt
This post was last modified: 06-08-2017, 02:14 PM by Communism.
Я женщина.
The Hoff

06-08-2017, 04:47 PM -
(06-08-2017, 02:13 PM)Communism Wrote: a, d, c, then b
if caught during anything say you were testing them and tell them to be more careful then smack them upside the head and continue
if you get caught stealing the uniform bolt

(disguise, take keycard, get baton n' tazer, and loot guard)

Disguise activated: Prison Guard
Item Acquired: Rank 1 Keycard
Item Acquired: Baton
Item Acquired: Tazer
Main Weapon Equipped: Baton

Next, you carefully remove the key from the belt, but the guard is starting to wake up.

Sleeping guard: eeuuugh, what are you doing?

Gunther: You are sleeping on the job, so I will take it that you don't need the key and radio. I need it for my evening shift.

Sleeping guard: Ah, got it.

The guard goes back to sleep.

Item Acquired: Guard Radio
Item Acquired: Key

Gunther unlocks the rest of the lockers. 4 of them have a police uniform in each locker, and the fifth one has a orange keycard, a red keycard, two more batons, and one more taser.

Item Acquired: Orange Keycard
Item Acquired: Red Keycard

Gunther intended to go to the armory, thus he uses the orange keycard to get in there.

Inside the armory, there are plenty of weapon racks.

One weapon rack has 12 shotguns, 3 different varieties.
4x Franchi SPAS-12
4x Benelli M2
4x Benelli M1014

Another weapon rack has 20 pistols.
5x Glock 18
10x Beretta M9
5x Ruger LCR-22

There are ammo crates, one for 12-gauge ammo, one for 9mm ammo, and one for .357 ammo.

YOU ARE GIVEN FREE CHOICE FOR MANAGING THE WEAPONS AND INVENTORY.

After arming up:
A. Let everyone else in your gang out and lead them to staffroom
B. Let everyone else in your gang out and lead them to armory
C. Go to security control room and hack the cameras
D. Go to security control room and deactivate the spotlights and open all the necessary doors on the way outside
E. Go to security control room and open all the cell doors, hopping to instigate a riot.
F. Other

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
The Hoff

06-12-2017, 01:30 AM -
henlo?

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

06-12-2017, 03:50 AM -
oops i thought i responded
must not have sent

C and D
Я женщина.
The Hoff

06-12-2017, 01:21 PM -
(06-12-2017, 03:50 AM)Communism Wrote: oops i thought i responded
must not have sent

C and D

Gunther leaves the armory, not taking any weapons, and goes into the security room. There is one guard watching over the CCTV camera footage panel for the med-sec wing of the prison. The CCTV camera panel for the outdoors remains unwatched. 

There is a switch on the med-sec wing camera panel to turn off the cameras, but the guard will certainly notice....

Gunther tazes the guard unconscious, than presses the button to disable the cameras.

He then goes over to the next panel, the one for the cell doors and the spotlights. He deactivates the spotlights and opens all the cell doors in the wing.

He leaves the security room to see the rest of the gang running down the hall, than freezing in fear only to see that it was Gunther in a guard disguise.

What shall the rest of the gang do, in chronological order?
A. Put on uniforms.
B. Get guns
C. Get batons and tasers
D. Run outside now that the spotlights are off
E. Continue running amok in the prison

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

06-12-2017, 04:33 PM -
A, B, D
Я женщина.
The Hoff

06-15-2017, 11:29 PM -
(06-12-2017, 04:33 PM)Communism Wrote: A, B, D

Remember, there are only 4 spare uniforms in the lockers. 

Thus everyone else but Faustin disguises. Faustin runs away from the prison to never been seen again that night.

After navigating through the prison, the gang is stopped at the exit, guarded by guards.

Gate Guard 1: Mr. Halifax, your shift has not ended yet according to the database. Wait, are you even Mr. Halifax?

Everyone looks down at the tags, making the gate guards more suspicious.

Gate Guard 2: If you were really Mr. Halifax you wouldn't even need to look on your tag!

Gate Guard 3 slams the alarm button.

Gate Guard 3 to P.A.: Need backup at G-

Gate Guard 3 gets blasted by the shotgun of a "fourth gate guard" standing there. It was actually Faustin in disguise.

Gate Guard 3's body forcefully hits the ground and drools blood.

Everyone else pull out their shotguns. After a bloody gunfight, all three gate guards are dead. Faustin lets the rest of the gang out. Everyone has escaped prison.

Contact added: Gunther

Chapter 5: Ransom

"We have received reports of a jailbreak in Sing Sing Correctional Facility. The authorities running the facility has admitted that a gunfight at one of the prison gates between guards and prisoners dressed up as guards occurred in the middle of the night, and before the fight, the prison reported technical difficulties. They are still searching for the identities of the escapees. If you have any information regarding the jailbreak and the perpetrators, please contact 911 as soon as possible. More at 11. Meanwhile, a controversial tape revealing that Donald-" 

Jorel shuts off the TV. Later, his phone rings. There is a text message.

ey gib $5000 or say godbye to son aron. 2831 w 25th st in brighton. we wait until midnight. no tri anythink funny

followed by a picture of Aaron

followed by another text message, now from another address....

jart is ours now you giv $10000 or jart ded, simple as that. 146 oxford st, braiton bich. yuo hav til next day noon. no try b heroik!

Calling 911 is now the riskiest thing you can possibly do, since you could be arrested and jailed again. 

Current time: 5:12PM

How to free:
A. Rescue
B. Pay Ransom
C. 911

Who to free first:
D. Aaron
E. Jarret

(Pick A,B,or C, then D or E)

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

06-18-2017, 08:52 PM -
A D..
Я женщина.