Jailbreak

Full Version: JB_Tezuni development thread [MAP DL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Album of map progress is a few posts down from here.

Also, development server is here:
[Image: ?h=David+Hasselhoff&t=3&i=png]
Password is "Inuzet" if its up and passworded
Trying to join, but --- ping won't let me.
(02-17-2017, 02:02 PM)Rebldomakr (Moosh) Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to join, but --- ping won't let me.

a few people managed to make it in....

I AM DEDICATING MY 100TH POST TO THE (I forgot that you cant double post) FIRST PROGRESS REPORT OF JB_TEZUNI

Progress:
- yard cleared. Say goodbye to the tiny armory. Stairs replaced it. The big yard armory may be used as a sort of control room
- donor/vip/sponsor lounge's rooftop is cleared. It will most likely be replaced with a pool.
- Execution will be remade into gameroom. The gas chamber will be refitted into a luck game like russian roulette: A prisoner will walk in. He either lives being showered by water or gets gassed.
- Cleaver in kitchen replaced with machette
- Weapons added in Supply Room, including a never before seen weapon.
- the armory above the deathrow cells is the official guard spawn.
- Depot is remade into a t/f room.
- Cell Block B has the yellow line.
-That one shower drain that spews out an item does spew out an item: The knife.

Planned:
- Cell Block A will likely be removed.
-There are two ways that the BALDR challenge can be treated:
-Use as a parkour room, but modified so that the warden can interact with it like Moon's parkour.
OR
-Make it prisoner only and AR. Winning the challenge will get you into the armory. Losing the challenge will kill you since solitary will likely be removed.

Screenshots will come later.
oh heck
Tbh it looks kind of spammy. Tezunis map is already poorly built and you just added to it, why don't we just use the same layout but remake it much better looking?
(02-18-2017, 07:13 PM)Freeday Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh it looks kind of spammy. Tezunis map is already poorly built and you just added to it, why don't we just use the same layout but remake it much better looking?

Despite what anyone can say about how crappy it was built, I do not want to "improve" the building style what so ever to preserve its spirit and character.

All I want to do with the map is to adapt it to Jailbreak standards and gameplay styles.
(02-18-2017, 07:41 PM)The Hoff Wrote: [ -> ]Despite what anyone can say about how crappy it was built, I do not want to "improve" the building style what so ever to preserve its spirit and character.

All I want to do with the map is to adapt it to Jailbreak standards and gameplay styles.
I mean the guidelines say to not try making a map if you cant build well.Also I doubt admins would want a slight edit of another servers map on their server as it would kind of be buildstealing.
Map would be one big meme and punch to Tez's face. +rep
I need someone good with VCE to help out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4