Jailbreak

Full Version: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yes just kill me already
(07-03-2017, 02:38 PM)sherif Wrote: [ -> ]yes just kill me already

Alright, let's con- Oh well, I cannot move you, so you have to manually restart.
Also, probably you're very curious what did I say if you pressed no, aren't you?
Go ahead, you're free to do that. You will just waste time.
RESETTING....
[Image: YCFqAkg.png]
The Rioter was a prisoner that has the job to kill every guard or warden.
He's apparently happy with his job, all just he did is just grab guns, then snipe them.
But suddenly one day, he started to not see guards or warden, so he came out of his cell, and he saw nothing.
He, was apparently happy to be alone. He didn't for orders so he walked forward, and he saw two doors. He went on the door on his LEFT.
A: Go to the door on his left.
B: Go to the door on his right.
C: Jump out from the window.
window
So h-.
Wait a moment, did you jump out of window?
Well, I guess...that you jumped to the conclusions!

ARE YOU TIRED OF THIS SICK GAG?
YES
NO
yes im tired of ur SHIT
commu why did you repeat the exact same pattern i did
Alright, let's con- Oh well, I cannot move you, so you have to manually restart.
Also, probably you're very curious what did I say if you pressed no, aren't you?
Go ahead, you're free to do that. You will just waste time.
RESETTING....
[Image: YCFqAkg.png]
The Rioter was a prisoner that has the job to kill every guard or warden.
He's apparently happy with his job, all just he did is just grab guns, then snipe them.
But suddenly one day, he started to not see guards or warden, so he came out of his cell, and he saw nothing.
He, was apparently confused. So he walked forward, and he saw two doors. He went on the door on his LEFT.
A: Go to the door on his left.
B: Go to the door on his right.
C: Jump out from the window. Blocked off until you achieve a different ending.
(07-07-2017, 11:51 AM)sherif Wrote: [ -> ]commu why did you repeat the exact same pattern i did
because!!!!

go out the window
door to left??
He went to the door on his left. So, he went to the Armory and there are no AFK guards or Warden. What this could mean? Well, then he got out of armory and he went to the pool to see something.

A: Go to Pool
B: Go to Holodeck
Go right.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5