Jailbreak

Full Version: Blockys Adventure 1 [OVER, GO TO LOOK CHAPTER 2]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(07-22-2017, 03:11 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: [ -> ]oboi

no he's outside already, can you post more earlier? [Image: img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=7940438]

Wait, a moment what? Hmmm.....

[Image: A76C7B5CE582AFD7ECC737754F3E3C205B49F058]
[Image: AB12F28A6305737131E931639F5D4233725AB9D0]
Oh well. It was a hallucination then.

Wait, what?
[Image: 81A0355DF26B89B97D6843DAB58D6FEA04086E87]
[Image: C5AD3CE9127C436C1F01E9FFACC1385995C974D7]
AAAAAHHHH- Wait, something's holding me up..... something isn't right here.

You put with all of your efforts and.... it didn't happen anything [Image: latest?cb=20170129194441]

Good idea......

*buys alt*

ofucc
What should I do?? (If no choices are made by 29 then I will be automatically banned.)
A: Free choice

A. Because I help everyone

I'm tlking about the alt 1
A. "Im an expert builder, check out my creations on the gallery; my Blockland Forums username is Sylvanor. Yes, I am Sylvanor's alt. Now, I can help you make the map, and I know a guy named David Hasselhoff who can help set up the gamemode and balance things out. As for me assuming its a school shooter server, I heard rumors that you were making a school shooting gamemode. Turns out they are wrong. Hmph."
(07-22-2017, 03:43 PM)Erjon Wrote: [ -> ]A. Because I help everyone

I'm tlking about the alt 1  w[Image: panama-straw-c-crown-fedora-hat.jpg]

Quote:Posted by The Hoff - 3 hours ago
A. "Im an expert builder, check out my creations on the gallery; my Blockland Forums username is Sylvanor. Yes, I am Sylvanor's alt. Now, I can help you make the map, and I know a guy named David Hasselhoff who can help set up the gamemode and balance things out. As for me assuming its a school shooter server, I heard rumors that you were making a school shooting gamemode. Turns out they are wrong. Hmph."

Quote:DIALOGUE

Me: "Because I help everyone, also I'm an expert builder, check out my creations on the gallery; my Blockland Forums username is Sylvanor. Yes, I am Sylvanor's alt. Now, I can help you make the map, and I know a guy named David Hasselhoff who can help set up the gamemode and balance things out. As for me assuming it's a school shooter server, I heard rumors that you were making a school shooting gamemode. Turns out they are wrong. Hmph."
Host: press x to doubt
Host: *presses x*
Host: Well, atleast you responded to my second question. But, how the h*ck did you get in?! It was passworded.
Wow.
A: Say something (post it)
(07-23-2017, 03:23 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.
A: Say something (post it)

A: Because badspot told me the password to help everyone
a. die
b. disconnect and never return
Because the password was A.
A. "Another friend of mine told me the password in your server so I can contribute to your project."
Quote:Posted by The Genghis Khan - 07-23-2017, 12:40 PM
IGNORED: Please post something else more intelligent.
Quote:Posted by sherif - 07-23-2017, 05:23 PM
Because the password was A.
Quote:Posted by The Hoff - 07-23-2017, 07:27 PM
A. "Another friend of mine told me the password in your server so I can contribute to your project."

Quote:DIALOGUE
You: Well, the password was A. Another friend of mine told me it, so I can help you. Die.
Host: ....The password wasn't A. It was "Edgy". Also, can you specify who told you that password?

Quote:Posted by Communism - 07-23-2017, 02:55 PM
b. disconnect and never return

Alright, I'll disconnect.....
In front of me there are 3 doors:
Red Door, which it seems to be locked from the other side,
Blue Door, which it seems that it's barricated from the other side and
Black Door, which it seems to be open.
Which door do I choose?
A: Red door
B: Blue Door
C: Black Door
D: Other (Explain. Also stupid choices such as "die" will be ignored.)

+I'm not posting images anymore since I don't want to spend a shitton of time by starting a server and having a 99% risk to crash.
D: Attack the blue door until it dies and then attack the barricade.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8