Jailbreak

Full Version: Nonsense conspiracies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post (non)sensed conspiracies here
Example
Quote:Player 1
Crown has 5 letters, and JB has two letters.
If we do 5-2 it comes out 3, like the sides of a triangle!
ect

Also I'll nominate the (non)best conspiracy below

*THE BEST CONSPIRACY*
Quote:None yet!

3 2 1 Go
Okay, so I while ago I said I think I found crowns youtube channel, and posted the link in jailbreak. Just as a joke, right?
Well, I decided to look up that youtube channel again, and after I exposed that link, it changed.
The name was *Crown Productions* a roblox youtuber. And now its this:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGQeir-...-fpulT4ccA :O
Even has roblox jailbreak in it!
Now, the conspiracy is in Crowns freetime, he actually goes to this youtube channel and plays roblox jailbreak!!!!!

CROWN E X P O S E D
brump
So Crown has 5 letters.
Niblic has 6 Letters.
Crown and Niblic are the hosts.
Hosts has 5 letters, like Crown.
HoSTS
what does STS mean?
Shoulder to shoulder, of course. It's in the terminology of the superjailbreakversionv2italomartianamerican.
superjailbreakversionv2italomartianamerican has 43 letters.
If we do 43+6+5 it comes out 54. If we do 5-4 it comes out 1.
1 is one of the first numbers, it's so first that it's first.
Also Niblic keeps saying "SMH." What does that mean?
According to chemicalstry scientology, it means Samarium and Hydrogen. Beware, that it will transform you into a stinky stink stink stinky stinkie gun!
Also according to the hidden and forbidden terms during the 1990s, it means "Beware! I will destroy everyone with my substance!"
Also Jailbreak in Italomartianlunaramerindonese it means "I will inject you a certain substance!".
WAIT A MOMENT
If we do 5-6-5+43 according to Franceskeiner's math, it comes out 3. Like the sides, angles of a triangle. And you know what else is a triangle? Correct. The Illuminatis
They also always wanted to inject us a certain substance.
So....does Crown and Niblic want to inject us SmH like the Illuminatis? Yes, they do.
phew