Jailbreak
fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 04-28-2017

(04-25-2017, 09:55 PM)The Hoff Wrote: C,.,.,.,.,.,
yh hold on let me do the thing

You power up your ship, rushing to the aid of those affected by the blast.  You notice the freighters launch off a few pods full of people, and the refueling station suddenly detaches the fuel of the station, leaving it to burn up.  The most heavily damaged freighter is still falling to the surface of the nearby planet.

It seemed fitting to go for the one closest to the surface, so the heavily damaged freighter is first on the list.  Men scatter into cargo containers and others scramble for working escape pods.  A chunk of the freighter splits off and boosts off of the falling craft.  Cargo containers full of men are brought with it, being delivered to the station so the men and cargo inside do not get harmed in any way other than how they already are.  The pods launch off with a loud bang in an other wise quiet area, rocketing off to your ship to dock and release the victims of the explosion into your ship for shelter.  As the second to last pod docks, the ship starts to burn up into the atmosphere.

You head for the next freighter, hopefully this one goes a bit better, albeit less time to get men off.  All of the escape pods are rocketed off to the station but the cargo containers remain.  The pad that boosted off of the other freighter is trapped by a chunk of metal lodged into the hull.  Air is spewing out of the ship, causing the ship to start to fracture down the center of itself.  You try to grab a few containers with the arm on the ship, but once the arm unlocks, the pad boosts up a bit, loosening the metal piece.  You extend the arm to the chunk of metal and tear it off of the ship, launching it to the jettisoned fuel tank accidentally.  The pad launches off towards the station and as it docks, the explosion of the fuel tank rocks the ship into the atmosphere of the planet.

Luckily and also unluckily, the explosion rocks the remaining piece of the station away from the planet, but damages it in the process.  You are able to get everyone off of the station before it breaks apart.

You dock with the station and release the passengers onto the station, hoping for them to find somewhere else to live or work.

A small ship, lined with leechpods, a type of escape pod used to melt through an enemies hull and break into the ship to take over it, arrives.  It pulls closely to your ship and congratulates you for saving the men, but something feels a bit off with how they are speaking.  They start to FTL away from the station.

What do you do?
A.  Follow the ship.
B.  Stay at the station.
C.  Return to the warship.
D.  Take remaining supplies and;
   Da.  Keep them for yourself.
   Db.  Give them to the station.
   Dc.  Send them to the Genesis Warship.
E.  Other, explain.

I fucking hate writers block btw, sucks dick.  Mostly the reason for why I didn't update because I ran out of ideas and just didn't want to write anything for this.  I also added a poll to this post, kinda want to see if you guys are liking this so far and if my writing is good.  If you think I should do something different tell me, I'll try to incorporate your ideas for my writing and whatnot.

thank you for reading this

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Hoff - 04-29-2017

A.....

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 04-29-2017

(04-25-2017, 12:18 PM)I Wrote: Chapter 3:  The Revenge
You decide to head back to the Scavenger base to take out any people remaining around there.  You pull the ship into FTL and head straight for the planet.  You start to see everything around you and everything starts to glow before you suddenly jolt forward in your seat and come to a sudden halt.  Your field of view returns to normal, and everything else is fine.

As you arrive you see the scattered remnants of ships, some cruisers with wings gone, corvettes shattered into smoking and whirling fragments, drones with all of the mechanics and parts strewn about.  Dead men float about, frozen and torn to bits, bodies shattered and torn apart by the vacuum of space.  Debris from the battle falls down to the planet spectacularly, sparkling and shimmering as they slowly crack and burn up.  The Scavenger flagship, a true behemoth of a ship, sits near the wreckage of multiple Genesis cruisers and other Scavenger ships.  You scan the ship and notice that the ASB shot you fired at the ground went straight through their shield system, causing the ship to be vulnerable to the surrounding Genesis craft.

A few civilian ships take the scrap for their own means and try to rescue men from destroyed craft.  Other ships are looking for an explanation on what happened here.  A small space station caught in the crossfire of the battle is being scrapped by some civilians, the men inside the station are being sent to a nearby medical station.

You look down at where the Scavenger base once was, a giant smoking crater, torn apart cruisers lay inside the crater, bodies and rubble cover most of the ships fuselages.  The ASB systems were shutdown, now they slowly have creeping vines roll over them and rust coating the once shining metal of the turrets.  The planet's ecosystem is a sure spectacular one, but growth of plants and the almost constant rain makes it good for hidden bases like the one beneath you.  A convoy of Genesis vehicles slowly approach the base nearby, and start picking up rubble and bodies from the battle.  A few ships jump in to gather the wreckage of ships such as cruisers and the flagship.

You orbit the planet, looking for where you were taken to, but you cannot seem to find it.  After searching, you see about 2 ships landed near a smoking ravine in the land, stone and metals visible inside, rain pouring into it, filling up the ravine about halfway.  As you near it, you see that it is not in fact a ravine, but rather the laser beam's slice through the ground of the base you were in.  Rusted rebar sticks out of the walls that were once there, paint worn off by rain floats in the water in chunks of skin like pieces.  Bodies float among the flooded and buried base.  Guard quarters are visible from the destruction, flooded as wet sheets and pillows float to the top of the water.  Soggy food floats from the cafeteria.  Papers and trash float around.

The civilians are looking into the wreck, talking to themselves about what may lie inside.  As you land your craft, they walk towards you, and ask you if you wish to dive inside and look for interesting things.

What do you do?

i "dive inside" and look for interesting thingies

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 05-01-2017

(04-29-2017, 09:51 AM)The Hoff Wrote: A.....
i had something written for this and it closed out and now im pissed

You trace the ship's jump signatures and follow them.  You are pushed against your seat and you see stars flying past almost faster than you can see them.  The ship ends the jump at a familiar looking system.  Sol, once known as the Solar System before man could fly outside of it, was converted into giant factories and industry.  Earth, the start of even the earliest humans was converted to a giant farm, while its moon, Luna, is now a smoky, factory filled moon, terra-formed to fit humans and robots alike.  Mars now is a giant mine for Helium-3, however the moon Phobos is slowly nearing the red planet, potentially going to crash into it, however the other moon, Deimos, is now a giant prison.  Venus was colonized for housing complexes and schools, while Mercury is left out of the picture.  Saturn's rings are now filled with ship docks and labs, while Jupiter has multiple satellites orbiting around it, gathering the gas of the planet.  The moon of Neptune, Triton, is now a dock for new ships to be built.  Pluto is a trade station, and the asteroid belt, although the asteroids very far apart, is now a mine.  So much progress had been completed that if you looked at an old picture of this system, it would look like a completely different one.  So much had changed.  However, the beauty of completion does not stop you from your mission.  You need to find out where this ship is going.

The small ship zips around Luna, and plunges into the smoggy atmosphere.  You do the same.  As you duck under the clouds, acid rain pours over your ship and everything else.  People scatter to their homes as to not get harmed by this rain.  The most that will happen with your ship is the paint comes off and maybe the glass gets a bit scratched up, but that does not matter as of now.  The ship docks into a large underground dock, too big for the cruiser to go into, as it only accepts civilian ships or freighters.

What do you do?
A.  Dock somewhere else and find a way in.
B.  Just land and walk into it.
C.  Leave the dock and forget about it.
D.  Other, explain.

(also u guys should uh read the series of red rising if you actually enjoy this game style, not the game, the game's gay, but like def read it if u like future shit its a good series)

(04-29-2017, 11:02 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: i "dive inside" and look for interesting thingies
The civilians hand over some scuba gear and tell you to put it on.  You do as they ask you to, and you take out a gun, just to be safe.  You jump in as one civilian does.  You swim around in the now 3/4ths filled base, finding nothing of true interest.  You find some stairs, however, revealing that there is more to this base than meets the eye.

You swim down the stairwell into an airlock.  The door opens, letting water and you inside of it.  The airlock seals the door shut.  Water flows down some sort of vacuum and the air changes a bit.  The other door now opens.  You see multiple ships hanging from the ceiling, and oddly enough, chaos in the area.  Dead Genesis bodies litter the floor.  Barrels are burning, fuel tanks on fire.  A cruiser that once hung proudly has been scrapped and now has its rear end slammed into the ground.  An elevator is in the distance, but you see it filled with Scavengers.  3 men with some old sort of weapon.  Shining black armor with red stripes and a dim purple skull on the helmet strikes you off.  You see a rack of guns lying on the ground, half devoid of weapons and ammo.  The grenades, pistols, and other weapons that would have been there are gone.  An old weapon, a slug thrower, lies inside.  You pick it up.

What do you do?

(also please snip big posts like the start to a new chapter thank u)

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 05-01-2017

I go inside the elevator, I want to explore...

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 05-01-2017

(05-01-2017, 10:26 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: I go inside the elevator, I want to explore...

The men gun you down once you step outside.

Death 2.

What do you do?

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 05-01-2017

I attack those scavengers, loot them, and proceed to insult the dead bodies

and then proceed to go to the elevator

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 05-02-2017

(05-01-2017, 12:36 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: I attack those scavengers, loot them, and proceed to insult the dead bodies
and then proceed to go to the elevator
Trying to write this on a MacBook pro in the apple store while I'm waiting for my phone to be fixed tried writing it on a mac pro but the input lag was too extreme

You peek out of the room that you're in and fire a shot at the Scavengers.  The bullet slams into the airlock of the fallen cruiser behind them.  They instantly react with the shot and fire a heil hail of bullets back at you, the bullets melting through the wall between you and them.  They stop to reload and you roll out of the slowly crumbling overview of the hangar, getting behind some bags of wet cement and firing another shot at them, piercing one's helmet and having their head explode in an odd black blood spewing out of the helmet.  Chunks of metal and gore go flying about inside of the room, as the Scavengers retreat into the airlock of the cruiser.  You run up to the corpse, examining the blown apart head, and decide to stop doing that and just grab his rifle instead.  One peaks outside of the airlock and fires a shot at the wet bags of cement, for the bags to explode in a wild fashion, just to see that your are not there before they get a bunch of shots blown into their torso.  The airlock door closes quickly,  tearing the mans body in half.  You start to hear the ship powering up.

What do you do?

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 05-03-2017

i try to gtfo

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Hoff - 05-03-2017

A. Dock somewhere else and find a way in.

Then when I have the time, go to Earth and uncover the full history of the human race and its origins on Earth. Surely something to make it into the galactic history textbooks (or holopads or whatever the equivalent is at this futuristic era)