Jailbreak
fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 05-04-2017

(05-03-2017, 05:03 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: i try to gtfo
You scramble for cover as the ship powers up.  The superweapon on the cruiser, an ASB similar to the one you manned on this very planet not so long ago, powers up and starts to charge.  You look around for anything to disable it and there appears to be nothing in sight.  The split body of the once Scavenger in shining black armor, holds the airlock door open by a tiny sliver, enough to pry it open, but it would be an impossible feat without anything such as a crowbar or something of the like.  The elevator is still in operation, though if there is other Scavengers, they will be on their way.

What do you do?

The Hoff Wrote:A. Dock somewhere else and find a way in.
Then when I have the time, go to Earth and uncover the full history of the human race and its origins on Earth. Surely something to make it into the galactic history textbooks (or holopads or whatever the equivalent is at this futuristic era)
You find a large ship hangar not too far away from the area.  You land there and pay the fee of 15 credits.
-15 Credits
You continue the walk to the ship dock where the other ship decided to land.  You pass streets filled with people with masks and metal umbrellas to protect themselves from the acid rain, but the Genesis suits should protect you fine.  You keep walking, and you pass by a small cargo container, cut out into a small shop, with a corridor of cargo containers leading to a giant metal building, a tavern of sorts.  People yell and holler, and vehicles float by on the dirty streets.  A dystopian metropolis if you've ever seen one.  Trams hover above the magnetic tracks and go close to the speed of sound, making sure not to break the sound barrier but they get very close to doing so.  People loitering outside of a building get close to you and try to start something, but you just leave them alone.
You arrive at the underground ship dock, a man asks for some credits before you proceed into the dock.  You give him what he wishes and continue inside.
-27 Credits
The ship is visible once you enter, the men leaving the craft as you are barely able to see them.  There are tunnels, pipes and wires all around inside of the dock, but the ship crew are visibly entering the left tunnel.  You follow them.
Oddly enough, the men were wearing some sort of dark grey armor striped with blue and navy.  One stops for a second, and lights up some sort of cigarette.  A purple-ish smoke puffs off of it.
What do you do?
A.  Take down the man and steal his clothes to blend in.
B.  Continue walking.
C.  Ask him what he is smoking, and attempt to understand what they are doing.
D.  Other, explain.

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 05-04-2017

I steal the corpse for digestion and proceed to GTFO again

RE: [GAME] Genesis - I'm_Gay.avi2 - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 10:03 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: I steal the corpse for digestion and proceed to GTFO again
alt.
uh alright

You start to drag the corpse out of the area, but suddenly you realize that the elevator has gone missing.  You scan around as to why, then suddenly a group of Scavengers come out of the elevator as the ASB vaporizes you.

Death 3.
fun fact: you are the only person to die so far lol

What do you do?

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 05-04-2017

(05-04-2017, 10:17 AM)I Wrote: alt.
uh alright

You start to drag the corpse out of the area, but suddenly you realize that the elevator has gone missing.  You scan around as to why, then suddenly a group of Scavengers come out of the elevator as the ASB vaporizes you.

Death 3.
fun fact: you are the only person to die so far lol

What do you do?

hey who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my family friendly game

he basically summed up what I was going to say though so idk
def not me alright

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 05-05-2017

I leave the corpse and GTFO instead

why would you do this why wont you let me have my corpse for digestion

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 05-06-2017

(05-05-2017, 10:07 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: I leave the corpse and GTFO instead
You scan around for some sort of escape but you see of no avail.  The elevator arrives with more Scavengers and the ASB is powering up until suddenly a wire snaps, making the ASB land into the ground and fire it through the ground.  The man inside it should probably be dead or unconscious.  There are more men in black armor however.  They start to fire at the cover you are behind.

What do you do?

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 05-06-2017

I attempt to kill those men

and then take one of the corpses for consumption and processing

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Skeletal¹²³™ - 05-07-2017

wat i do now

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 05-07-2017

(05-06-2017, 01:34 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: I attempt to kill those men
and then take one of the corpses for consumption and processing
You take a few popshots at the men and scramble for a new piece of cover.  A shot skims your arm, making you drop the gun.  The bullet wound is cauterized instantly from the heat of the plasma bolt, but it seared through your skin and muscle.  You look around to see the airlock of the cruiser still open, you could easily take cover in there for a bit.

What do you do?

(05-06-2017, 01:34 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: wat i do now
srry i thought u stopped playing like sherif did

Chapter 2:  The Attack
You sit at the middle part of the station, shocked by what happened as you were unloading men and women into the trade center and loading supplies into your ship.  A beautiful bronze tree stands tall in the middle, reaching to the skylight.  The emerald leaves glisten in the white dwarf's light.  A small explosion could be heard in the distance, then an automated voice comes over on the speaker.

"Breach in sector 17-B, repeat, breach in sector 17-B."

About 5 men in mechanized suits walk over to a random hallway.  A restaurant and a small help desk are near the entrance to the hall.  Suddenly bolts of blue plasma fly towards you as slamming noises could be heard.  Then screams could be heard, then smoke could be seen.

4 heavily armored men walk into the main area, where you currently are, with big machine guns, painted a pale red.  They start to shoot at innocents that run away from them.  They invade the restaurant and shoot at everyone inside.  Blood splatters against the windows, screams and gunshots echo throughout the entire area.  They smash through a window and open fire into the help desk, killing everyone inside.  Pipes hiss as they are melted open by the extreme heat of the plasma.  Burning flesh could be smelt, smoke fills the court.

Security rushes into the main hall to be gunned down.  The men start to plant an explosive on the tree standing in the center.  You fire a shot from your shotgun in hopes of defense.  A hail of bullets comes your direction.

What do you do?
A.  Act as if you were hit and are now dead.
B.  Run for your life.
C.  Call for backup.
D.  Fight back against the terrorists.
E.  Other, explain.

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Skeletal¹²³™ - 05-07-2017

C. Call for backup.