Jailbreak
fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Hoff - 03-04-2017

A. Heil Hitler Hail the ship

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 03-05-2017

(03-04-2017, 05:11 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: I let him be, I don't want to be a warmongerer...

yet
(I mean he committed genocide and razed cities and raped people and shit so it's not really warmonger but ok)

The man jerks off around and fires a pistol at you!  Unlucky for him he misses the shot.

You shoot the man in the back of the head, and toss his body out of the tower and take his place.  Now you must decide which ship to shoot at.

(03-04-2017, 05:16 PM)The Hoff Wrote: A. Heil Hitler Hail the ship
You hail the frigate.  (Keep in mind this is Skeletal's ship, so Skeletal will respond for the question.  You guys talk it out and if you want to join forces you can.)

Skeletal, what do you do?
A.  Respond.
B.  Don't do anything.
C.  Other, please explain.

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 06:06 AM)I Wrote: (I mean he committed genocide and razed cities and raped people and shit so it's not really warmonger but ok)

The man jerks off around and fires a pistol at you!  Unlucky for him he misses the shot.

You shoot the man in the back of the head, and toss his body out of the tower and take his place.  Now you must decide which ship to shoot at.

... Wait, why am I here in the first place?

(03-05-2017, 06:19 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: ... Wait, why am I here in the first place?

Quote:Rumors about people named the Scavengers had spread around the ship before, people with tan and red ships, they commit genocide, they raze cities, they rape, they arson, they cause utter chaos.  They have a special hatred for Genesis though, they like to keep the worst stuff for them.

Quote:You FTL out of the debris that used to be the Genesis Warship, it's a sad sight.  The ship is bleeding oxygen and fires are everywhere, bodies and dead ships everywhere.  Metal rain falls on the planet beneath, tearing up most ships beneath the warship.  Escape pods plummet to the water filled planet 
  • They commit arson
  • They commit genocide
  • They commit rape
  • They commit piracy
  • They raze cities
  • They hate Genesis
  • They destroyed a Genesis warship which took Genesis decades to build
In conclusion, they aren't good people.

(03-05-2017, 06:26 AM)I Wrote:
  • They commit arson
  • They commit genocide
  • They commit rape
  • They commit piracy
  • They raze cities
  • They hate Genesis
  • They destroyed a Genesis warship which took Genesis decades to build
In conclusion, they aren't good people.
Oh well, what ships can I shoot?

(03-05-2017, 06:32 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: Oh well, what ships can I shoot?

The Scavenger flagship
Stolen frigates
Pirate ships

If you want to be a rebel and not shoot the aircraft

The base

If you want to become a scavenger

Genesis cruisers
Genesis corvettes
Genesis drones

(03-05-2017, 07:04 AM)I Wrote: The Scavenger flagship
Stolen frigates
Pirate ships

If you want to be a rebel and not shoot the aircraft

The base

If you want to become a scavenger

Genesis cruisers
Genesis corvettes
Genesis drones
Fuck the scavengers, shoot the flagship

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 03-06-2017

(03-05-2017, 07:12 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: Fuck the scavengers, shoot the flagship
sorry for not responding i didnt have any ideas for this shit so aaaa

You fire an ASB shot at the flagship, and you watch as the shot blows through the hull and the shields shutdown.  Suddenly layers of flak and missiles pound the flagship and tear through it.

The destruction of the flagship buys you enough time to plant a bomb inside the battery, and leave the area.  You detonate the bomb and a trail of explosions lead to the other batteries, blowing them apart.  The trail leads to the main base, tearing a chunk into the underground portion of it, causing it to collapse and smash apart.

The cruisers that were underground didn't have enough time to make it out, so now the only thing that remains in the base is the Scavengers.  There should be no air threats, and now your current mission is to grab an important figure, Jason Klanovich, and get the fuck out.

As you approach the base, 2 Scavenger men run out of a hole in the wall and one trips from some rubble, impaling their head on a chunk of rebar.  The man drops down to help his friend who he supposes is only injured, and you toss your machete at him, cutting straight through his knee and making him drop to the ground.  You pick up your machete and slam it into his head, then into the other man's head, just to be sure.  He dropped an HMG, so you decide to pick that up.

Added Plasma Heavy Machine Gun to hands.
Removed Scout Rifle from hands.

You walk into the remnants of the base, slowly approaching the door when 5 men dash out, but you spray them down with the HMG before they can respond.  The smell of blood boiling and charred skin fills the air.

You enter the base and instantly you see 4 men surrounding a small room, trying to barricade a large room with a pillar.  You spray 3 down with the HMG before taking a shot to the leg, and then you headshot the remaining man.

You limp to the door and open it, finding your target, Jason Klanovich on a medical bed, with his arms patched up and a gushing wound on his chest.  Because he is to be retrieved for information, you use your medkit to patch him up as no other medical supplies seem to be near.

Removed Med-Kit from inventory.

You take a piece of wood from the debris in the room and tape it to your leg as a splint.  You need to get out of the building before it collapses and kills you both.  You pick up Jason with one arm and hold one of your SMGs in the other.  You find a small map of the base and its surroundings, and decide to go to a mountain supply outpost for extraction.

As you walk towards the supply base you spot a truck with a few Scavengers sitting near it.  You arms are getting tired and you decide to take the truck.

You arrive and radio in that you need to be extracted, but as soon as you radio in you get knocked in the back of the head.  You fall unconscious.

-----
You completed Chapter 1: The Siege.
-----
Chapter 2:  The Extraction
You wake up in a dark room with a man in all red in front of you.  You seem to be strapped to a metal chair that is strapped to the floor.  The distress beacon stuck inside your arm is still there, but your jumpsuit, weapons, and equipment is gone.

"Good, you are awake.  What is your name, sir?  My goons seem to have removed your jumpsuit."

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Skeletal¹²³™ - 03-07-2017

A. Hail the cruiser.
and
A. Respond.

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 03-07-2017

(03-06-2017, 03:03 PM)I Wrote: sorry for not responding i didnt have any ideas for this shit so aaaa

You fire an ASB shot at the flagship, and you watch as the shot blows through the hull and the shields shutdown.  Suddenly layers of flak and missiles pound the flagship and tear through it.

The destruction of the flagship buys you enough time to plant a bomb inside the battery, and leave the area.  You detonate the bomb and a trail of explosions lead to the other batteries, blowing them apart.  The trail leads to the main base, tearing a chunk into the underground portion of it, causing it to collapse and smash apart.

The cruisers that were underground didn't have enough time to make it out, so now the only thing that remains in the base is the Scavengers.  There should be no air threats, and now your current mission is to grab an important figure, Jason Klanovich, and get the fuck out.

As you approach the base, 2 Scavenger men run out of a hole in the wall and one trips from some rubble, impaling their head on a chunk of rebar.  The man drops down to help his friend who he supposes is only injured, and you toss your machete at him, cutting straight through his knee and making him drop to the ground.  You pick up your machete and slam it into his head, then into the other man's head, just to be sure.  He dropped an HMG, so you decide to pick that up.

Added Plasma Heavy Machine Gun to hands.
Removed Scout Rifle from hands.

You walk into the remnants of the base, slowly approaching the door when 5 men dash out, but you spray them down with the HMG before they can respond.  The smell of blood boiling and charred skin fills the air.

You enter the base and instantly you see 4 men surrounding a small room, trying to barricade a large room with a pillar.  You spray 3 down with the HMG before taking a shot to the leg, and then you headshot the remaining man.

You limp to the door and open it, finding your target, Jason Klanovich on a medical bed, with his arms patched up and a gushing wound on his chest.  Because he is to be retrieved for information, you use your medkit to patch him up as no other medical supplies seem to be near.

Removed Med-Kit from inventory.

You take a piece of wood from the debris in the room and tape it to your leg as a splint.  You need to get out of the building before it collapses and kills you both.  You pick up Jason with one arm and hold one of your SMGs in the other.  You find a small map of the base and its surroundings, and decide to go to a mountain supply outpost for extraction.

As you walk towards the supply base you spot a truck with a few Scavengers sitting near it.  You arms are getting tired and you decide to take the truck.

You arrive and radio in that you need to be extracted, but as soon as you radio in you get knocked in the back of the head.  You fall unconscious.

-----
You completed Chapter 1: The Siege.
-----
Chapter 2:  The Extraction
You wake up in a dark room with a man in all red in front of you.  You seem to be strapped to a metal chair that is strapped to the floor.  The distress beacon stuck inside your arm is still there, but your jumpsuit, weapons, and equipment is gone.

"Good, you are awake.  What is your name, sir?  My goons seem to have removed your jumpsuit."

SCREAM IN ENDLESS AGONY AND PLEAD FOR MERCY