Jailbreak
fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work (/showthread.php?tid=161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 04-07-2017

b
  u
    m
       p

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 04-09-2017

rump.

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Hoff - 04-09-2017

actually update you fig

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 04-09-2017

opdarte

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 04-10-2017

(04-09-2017, 11:28 AM)The Hoff Wrote: actually update you fig

i dont have any ideas you donut

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 04-12-2017

(04-10-2017, 12:05 AM)I Wrote: i dont have any ideas you donut

do /idea you foop
fuckin
play stellaris and get ideas
u foop

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 04-24-2017

(04-09-2017, 11:28 AM)The Hoff Wrote: actually update you fig

updating hold on

"SHITTY FORUM GAMES NEVER DIE"
@Skeletal and Hoff
As you two speak, a small Genesis drone sweeps the area, but oddly enough it has some odd red paint smeared over it in an odd way.  It nears the trade station, close to about 3 freighters and a refueling station.  Suddenly the drone's hull starts to glow and crackle.  The sensors create a odd sound that sounds as if its coming from the drone, a screeching and spinning noise before an explosion destroys the drone and knocks 2 freighters and the refueling station towards the rogue planet that has been transformed to a bustling airport and trade hub, and a center for military moving out.

What do you do?
A. Try and get everyone out of the freighters and the cargo off them before it is lost
B. Shoot apart the freighters and the refueling station so nothing is damaged (aside from the things you shot)
C. Get everyone off the ships and off the refueling station and away from the area before it hits the planet.
D. Other

@Genghis
Jason walks out of the room yet again, and you hear a loud roaring noise before some sort of beam slices through the roof, and 2 turrets turn into the crater and shoots anybody in sight (except for you and Jason).  2 soldiers hover down and stun Jason until he is unconscious, then they grab you and give you something better to wear.  They start heading towards a nearby warship, hopefully undiscovered by Scavengers.

As you arrive at a nearby refueling station, you spot a light blue cruiser passing by.  The pilot hails them and they only respond in latin.  You can only understand a few words of their latin, as it is not the same as the one Genesis uses.

"Morning...  our purpose... discover evils... Star will... find out..."

Oddly enough the ship leaves you alone, although sounding of an odd intention.  Soon enough you arrive at the warship.  You dock and once you do, a commander meets you there.  He leads you to the ship hangar, where you are allowed to choose a ship, but once you arrive, only one seems to currently be in service, the Genesis Battlecruiser.

Although a bit old in the arsenal of Genesis ships, this one is meant to do a ton of damage, then get out.  It is can serve almost any purpose.  Supply delivery, battles, defense, anything of the like.  A strong ship indeed.

What do you do now? (I'm going to give a few choices because you won't have any other options)
A. Take it for a test flight.
B. Return to the Scavenger base and wreak havoc on it.
C. Do nothing.
D. Find something to do around the ship.
E. Respond to reports on the channel.

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Genghis Khan - 04-24-2017

B

REVENGE BABI

RE: [GAME] Genesis - Communism - 04-25-2017

(04-24-2017, 01:01 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: B
REVENGE BABI
Chapter 3:  The Revenge
You decide to head back to the Scavenger base to take out any people remaining around there.  You pull the ship into FTL and head straight for the planet.  You start to see everything around you and everything starts to glow before you suddenly jolt forward in your seat and come to a sudden halt.  Your field of view returns to normal, and everything else is fine.

As you arrive you see the scattered remnants of ships, some cruisers with wings gone, corvettes shattered into smoking and whirling fragments, drones with all of the mechanics and parts strewn about.  Dead men float about, frozen and torn to bits, bodies shattered and torn apart by the vacuum of space.  Debris from the battle falls down to the planet spectacularly, sparkling and shimmering as they slowly crack and burn up.  The Scavenger flagship, a true behemoth of a ship, sits near the wreckage of multiple Genesis cruisers and other Scavenger ships.  You scan the ship and notice that the ASB shot you fired at the ground went straight through their shield system, causing the ship to be vulnerable to the surrounding Genesis craft.

A few civilian ships take the scrap for their own means and try to rescue men from destroyed craft.  Other ships are looking for an explanation on what happened here.  A small space station caught in the crossfire of the battle is being scrapped by some civilians, the men inside the station are being sent to a nearby medical station.

You look down at where the Scavenger base once was, a giant smoking crater, torn apart cruisers lay inside the crater, bodies and rubble cover most of the ships fuselages.  The ASB systems were shutdown, now they slowly have creeping vines roll over them and rust coating the once shining metal of the turrets.  The planet's ecosystem is a sure spectacular one, but growth of plants and the almost constant rain makes it good for hidden bases like the one beneath you.  A convoy of Genesis vehicles slowly approach the base nearby, and start picking up rubble and bodies from the battle.  A few ships jump in to gather the wreckage of ships such as cruisers and the flagship.

You orbit the planet, looking for where you were taken to, but you cannot seem to find it.  After searching, you see about 2 ships landed near a smoking ravine in the land, stone and metals visible inside, rain pouring into it, filling up the ravine about halfway.  As you near it, you see that it is not in fact a ravine, but rather the laser beam's slice through the ground of the base you were in.  Rusted rebar sticks out of the walls that were once there, paint worn off by rain floats in the water in chunks of skin like pieces.  Bodies float among the flooded and buried base.  Guard quarters are visible from the destruction, flooded as wet sheets and pillows float to the top of the water.  Soggy food floats from the cafeteria.  Papers and trash float around.

The civilians are looking into the wreck, talking to themselves about what may lie inside.  As you land your craft, they walk towards you, and ask you if you wish to dive inside and look for interesting things.

What do you do?

RE: [GAME] Genesis - The Hoff - 04-25-2017

C,.,.,.,.,.,