Jailbreak
Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics (/showthread.php?tid=218)

Pages: 1 2

Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - sherif - 04-25-2017

Now, I get this might count as flaming, but I'm just trying to call out how much he spams and how nobody's doing anything to get rid of his out-of-place and weird posts. Take this as your draked.me form of drama topic.

The Genghis Khan is an.. interesting user, but he's got a problem with posting. If you search General Discussion, you will find not one, not two, but SEVEN threads that he has made. On General Discussion ALONE. Only one of those threads are on a serious topic, which backfired hard. The rest are just him making strange videos and topics, which are only remotely related to jailbreak or are just a link to some weird and loud video, and some are just a sentence or two long asking some weird question.
With such hits such as
"part 3 of what the future of jailbreak will be"
"should i make the future of jailbreak part 5"
"what happened to jailbreak"
"rip old gayfagnis 'great painting'"
He's even doing it in Off Topic, too. It's not funny, it's not wanted, it's just annoying and it needs to stop. /discuss

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - Ostinyo - 04-25-2017

I agree, haven't really been paying attention to Gen Disc but I'll go ahead and remove his part x of the future of jailbreak spam posts.

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - The Hoff - 04-25-2017

/support

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - Communism - 04-26-2017

its getting out of hand and really annoying

i mean sure it was ok at first just a bit annoying but now its just turning to spam

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - The Genghis Khan - 04-26-2017

Sad
i sorry

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - Communism - 05-12-2017

(04-26-2017, 10:48 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: Sad
i sorry

i mean you clearly arent seeing as you just shitposted not too recently

twice mind you

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - The Hoff - 05-12-2017

anus khan now has a shitposter title

wonderful

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - Communism - 05-13-2017

wtf i want a title

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - The Genghis Khan - 05-13-2017

I HAVE BECOME GOD
OBEY THE SHITPOSTER

RE: Khan is spamming general discussion with bad topics - Communism - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 11:23 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: I HAVE BECOME GOD
OBEY THE SHITPOSTER

i dont think i've ever said this legitimately before but

stop fucking posting

This post was last modified: 05-13-2017, 1:38 PM by I'm_Gay.avi. Edit Reason: kill yourself is too mean