Jailbreak
Criminal Business - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Criminal Business (/showthread.php?tid=346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - The Hoff - 09-01-2017

I have listed all the weapons encountered in the game so far in one document, with pictures as well! As more weapons will be added, they will be added to this document as well. Take note that some weapon stats may be different in that document then was before. That's because anything in the document is more or less official for the game and will be applied.

(09-01-2017, 12:50 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: John picks the SPAS while Bronzo picks the M16

Bronzo Will equips the M16.

John Will equips the SPAS-12

SHOTGUN: SPAS-12
Origin: Italy
Damage: 60
Rate of Fire: Once (pump action), eight times (auto)
Accuracy: 60% if range<10, otherwise 30% (pump action) | 40% if range<5, 30% if range<10, otherwise 20% (auto)
Range: 10
Clip Size: 8
Reload Time: 1 action for each shell, can fire as long as there are shells
Quality: 70%
Mobility: 25% speed reduction
Armor Penetration: 6
Fire Modes: Pump Action (slower fire rate but more accurate), Auto (faster fire rate but less accurate)

Den goes ahead in a different car to somewhere NEAR the Mansion for the infiltration. Decked out with silent but deadly weapons (an MP5k and dual Beretta m92s as well as throwing knives) as well as kevlar, she is going to assassinate or distract as many guards as possible and maybe even kill/capture the Don of the Loranzios. If she does her work well, she can avert the "invasion." Her second duty is to aid the Gambinis once they come to free the diplomat.

The Wills wait with the majority of the Lucci army in a staging area of sorts.

What shall Den Brit do?

(09-01-2017, 05:21 PM)Communism Wrote: um wher my mission

(08-29-2017, 10:50 PM)The Hoff Wrote: Updates will be less frequent since my parents hate me using a computer. Don't be surprised if this game is inactive during the week, or if the updates don't cover everyone or are too vague

what part of that do you not understand

Heist for the Crimson Mafia: Fountain Hills Wells Fargo

The crew goes to Brandon's house. As he promised, there's an armored humvee with a machine gun on the top.

HEAVY MACHINE GUN: Humvee MG
Origin: United States
Damage: 200 to vehicles, 100 for people
Rate of Fire: Up to 500 times per action
Accuracy: 40%
Range: 100%
Clip Size: 500
Reload Time: 4 actions
Quality: 100%
Mobility: its literally attached to a car lol
Armor Penetration: 75 (vehicles), all of it (people)
Fire Modes: Fullauto

Then he also has a shipment of military-grade weapons. This includes:
- 5 M4s (Assault Rifle)
- 5 Colt Pythons (Revolver)
- 5 USPs (Pistol)
- 3 Benelli M4s (Shotgun)
- 10 Kevlar vests (Armor)
- 10 Combat Knives (Melee)

(I was originally going to put in WAY too many weapons for one shipment that you get without much effort, like go raid a military base for an arsenel to make people jealous)

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - Communism - 09-01-2017

oh sorry i forgot

anyways hand out everything equally, put suppressor(s) on USPs

the big sheet of weapons is very nice i like

also; am I allowed to offer side jobs for other players?? would be cool if i can

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - The Hoff - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 10:33 PM)Communism Wrote: oh sorry i forgot

anyways hand out everything equally, put suppressor(s) on USPs

the big sheet of weapons is very nice i like

also; am I allowed to offer side jobs for other players?? would be cool if i can

I don't feel like updating right now, but I can answer your question: yes you are allowed to offer jobs to other players who are in your gang, but those players have the right to challenge the assignment

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - The Hoff - 09-02-2017

(09-01-2017, 10:33 PM)Communism Wrote: anyways hand out everything equally, put suppressor(s) on USPs

Well, there isn't enough Benelli M4's for everyone (there are 4 people in the crew)

But yea, Milo, Boris, and Brandon equips a M4 (the assault rifle to clear up any confusion), a Benelli M4, a Colt Python, an unsilenced USP, a Kevlar Vest, and a Combat Knife.

Angela equips a M4, dual Colt Pythons, a silenced USP (you only got one silencer my dude), an unslienced USP, a Kevlar Vest, and a Knife.

PISTOL: USP
Origin: Germany
Damage: 20
Fire Rate: Once per action
Accuracy: 50%
Range: 25%
Clip Size: 12
Reload Time: Instant
Armor Penetration: 1
Quality: 85%
Mobility: no speed reduction
Fire Modes: Semiauto
ATTACHMENT: Small Suppressor
+ 25% accuracy
+ 100% less noise (allows for stealth)
+ 10% range
- 5% damage
- 3% speed reduction
- Only fits for Pistols and Machine Pistols.

ASSAULT RIFLE: M4
Damage: 40
Fire Rate: Up to 30 times per action
Accuracy: 45%
Range: 40%
Clip Size: 30
Reload Time: 1 action
Armor Penetration: 5
Quality: 90%
Mobility: no speed reduction
Fire Modes: Fullauto
Special Traits: the majority of attachments can fit for the M4, even those not suitable for assault rifles. The M4 is the most customizable weapon in the game, where the character can even change the fire mode (as long as its suitable for an assault rifle), the caliber it uses (thus changing damage and accuracy), and more. Its like the Lego of the gun. It is also one of the only two assault rifles that can be "glided" (the other being the AK-47), boosting (or nerfing) its stats to extreme levels. Gliding can be done at the black market for a pretty high price.

REVOLVER: Colt Python
Damage: 65
Fire Rate: Once per second action
Range: 60%
Clip Size: 6
Reload Time: 2 actions
Armor Penetration: 10
Quality: 100%
Mobility: 5% speed reduction
Fire Modes: Singlefire
Special Traits: The only revolver that can be glided, boosting (or nerfing) its stats to extreme levels. Gliding can be done at the black market for a pretty high price.

SHOTGUN: Benelli M4
Origin: Italy
Damage: 64
Rate of fire: Up to seven times per action
Accuracy: 50% if range<10, otherwise 30%
Range: 10%
Clip Size: 7
Reload Time: One action per shell, can fire as long as there are shells.
Armor Penetration: 7
Fire Modes: Pump Action

Everyone drives to the bank in the humvee. Considering that Fountain Hills is nowhere near a military base, everyone is suspicious of a random US army humvee with a fucking mounted machinegun on top. 

The humvee is nearing the bank, driving straight into the front door. Brandon is confident about the humvee's armor.

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - Communism - 09-02-2017

god dammit brandon

get out of the humvee and tell everyone to get on the ground, shoot the bank tellers and/or manager

place the jammer as quick as possible and activate it to prevent people from calling the cops

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 09-03-2017

Plans
A. Den Brit tries to locate the Don Loranzio, and if possible locate all the guards. If get spotted, execute plan B.
After finding the Don, execute Plan C.
B. Everyone storm in, shooting everyone without mercy. Then kill the Don Loranzio.
C. Den Brit kills silently 3 guards, then put on their uniforms. Infiltrate in whoever the Don is, and try to taze him. If we can't taze him, then just shoot him. After we shot/taze him, kill any guards near him and seek cover.
Escape plan
Try to get a car and get the hell out.

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - The Hoff - 09-03-2017

Since the Quality and Mobility weapon mechanics are seldom-used, they will be scrapped.

(09-03-2017, 03:14 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Plans
A. Den Brit tries to locate the Don Loranzio, and if possible locate all the guards. If get spotted, execute plan B.
After finding the Don, execute Plan C.
B. Everyone storm in, shooting everyone without mercy. Then kill the Don Loranzio.
C. Den Brit kills silently 3 guards, then put on their uniforms. Infiltrate in whoever the Don is, and try to taze him. If we can't taze him, then just shoot him. After we shot/taze him, kill any guards near him and seek cover.
Escape plan
Try to get a car and get the hell out.

Den Brit enters the mansion from some door where two Loranzio guards are at. The guards stare at Den Brit, seduced by her beauty.

Den Brit: Heyyyyyy....

she winks.

Loranzio Guard 1: Did a prostitute get called here?

Den: Yes, baby....

Den seduces them even more by approaching them, biting her lip, and touching them. The guards offer to bring Den to a private bathroom. Once in the room, Den draws out the silenced MP5k.

Guard 1:
HP: 100/100
AP: 50/50, absorbs 25% of damage
Weapon: Beretta M9
Range: 3 (within MP5k, Beretta)

Guard 2:
HP: 100/100
AP: 50/50, absorbs 25% of damage
Weapon: Beretta M9 (within MP5k, Beretta)

Den aims for Guard 1.
Accuracy: 60% (60 and below to hit)
Damage reduction: 20 -> 19 due to silencer damage reduction -> around 14 due to armor
Roll: 86 (miss)
Roll: 87 (miss)
Roll: 50 (hit, 86 HP, 48 AP)
Roll: 47 (hit, 72 HP, 46 AP)
Roll: 69 (miss)
Roll: 63 (hit, 58 HP, 44 AP)
Roll: 88
Roll: 26 (hit, 44 HP, 42 AP)
Roll: 79
Roll: 78
Roll: 66
Roll: 68
Roll: 14 (hit, 30 HP, 40 AP)
Roll: 61
Roll: 65
Roll: 57 (hit, 16 HP, 38 AP)
Roll: 54 (hit, 2 HP, 36 AP)
Roll: 25 (hit, Guard 1 is dead)

MP5k Ammo: 3(25)/150

The MP5k is shit confirmed.

Den Brit reloads.

MP5k Ammo: 25(25)/128

Guard 2 fires his Beretta M9.
Accuracy: 55
Roll: 72

Guard 2 misses.

Den Brit rushes Guard 2 with the long knife.

Guard 2 fires again.
Roll: 52 (Damage is 16)

Den Brit luckly has kevlar which absorbs 25% of damage (4 damage absorbed by kevlar).
Den Brit's HP: 88
Den Brit's AP: 49

Den Brit executes Guard 2 in a bloody fashion with the long knife. Thankfully shes at a bathroom so she just washes off all the blood from her and the floor and moves on. However, she avoids some of the more guarded hallways because she can't lure them into sex only for her measly weapons to slowly fuck them up forever.

As she is going down one of the hallways, a set of double doors is being knocked on. A muffled voice from the other side screams out:

"FUCK ALL OF YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CAPTURE ME!"

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - The Hoff - 09-03-2017

(09-02-2017, 07:04 PM)Communism Wrote: god dammit brandon

get out of the humvee and tell everyone to get on the ground, shoot the bank tellers and/or manager

place the jammer as quick as possible and activate it to prevent people from calling the cops

The radio jammer is planted in the humvee and is activated.

Everyone ducks out of the humvee. The humvee smashes through the lobby, running over everyone there. 

HUMVEE ARMOR: 400/500 (absorbs 90% of damage)
HUMVEE HP: 490/500 (running over the lobby took 100 hp, reduced to 10 by armor)

The radio jammer succeeds. All phones, pagers, radios, and alarms were deactivated in and near the bank. Police prioritization is delayed for now. However, it got damaged by the run-in. (Radio jammer's effects will last until next update for this heist)

Vigilante Priority: 4 stars Prepare to face tough vigilantes.

Boris, Brandon, and Milo, being good gunmen, slaughter any remaining people in the lobby.
Angela rushes ahead and holds the guards hostage.

Angela: "NO TRIGGER ALARM! NO CALL 911! NO FIGHT US! DON'T DO THOSE THINGS FOR LIVE!"

A minion of the Crimson Mafia named Vitaly who had previous experience with drills and saws opens up the vault using a saw.

Chance of Successful Opening: 30%
Roll: 94

The saw breaks, but he tries again with the drill.

Chance of Successful Opening: 70%
Roll: 56

The vault door has been drilled through. He crawls through the hole.

Vault Money: $820,435

HOLY. SHIT.

It will take 3 updates to take every single dollar in the vault. For a while, Angela must keep a tight leash on the guards, and the three gunmen in the lobby must search the bank for anything else or to defend it.

The First Wave of Vigilantes arrived.
Vigilante 1
HP: 150/150
Weapon: P90

Vigilante 2
HP: 50/50
AP: 50/50 (absorbs 25% of damage)
Weapon: Double-Barreled Shotgun

Vigilante 3
HP: 125/125
AP: 50/50 (absorbs 15% of damage)
Weapon: MP5

Boris focuses on Vigilante 1.
Milo focuses on Vigilante 2.
Brandon focuses on Vigilante 3.

They all aim their M4s on them.
Boris's turn.
Roll: 15 (hit, vig 1's hp is 110/150)
Roll: 23 (hit, vig 1's hp is 70/150)
Roll: 56 (miss)
Roll: 84 (miss)
Roll: 32 (hit, vig 1's hp is 30/150)
Roll: 98 (miss)
Roll: 3 (hit, vig 1 is dead)

Vigilante 1 falls dead, still clutching his P90.
Boris's M4 ammo: 23(30)/150

Vigilante 2's turn. He puts his DB shotgun on double-fire mode and aims for Boris. He is within range (range is 4)
Accuracy: 50
Roll: 4 (hit, Boris would lose 60 HP, but his armor absorbs 50% of the damage. Boris's HP is 70/100, his AP is 43/50)
Roll: 57 (miss)
He reloads.

Milo's turn.
Roll: 29 (hit, vig 2's armor absorbs 25% of damage, so the M4 will deal about 30 damage to him. Vig 2's HP is 20/50, his armor is 45/50)
Roll: 17 (hit, vig 2 dies)
Milo's M4 ammo: 28(30)/90

Vigilante 3's turn. He focuses on Milo.
The MP5 deals 30 damage, and its armor pen is 3. More details available if you pick it up.
Accuracy: 50% (for the MP5)
Roll: 29 (hit, Milo's armor absorbs 50% damage. Milo's HP is 85/100, his AP is 47/50)
Roll: 74 (miss)
Roll: 16 (hit, Milo's HP is 70/100, his AP is 44/50)

But then Brandon fires back on Vig 3.
Roll: 16 (hit, Vig 3's armor absorbs 15% of damage, so the M4 deals 34 damage to him. Vig 3's HP is 91/125, and his AP is 45/50)
Roll: 61 (miss)
Roll: 12 (hit, vig 3's HP is 57/125 and his AP is 40/50)
Roll: 10 (hit, vig 3's HP is 23/125 and his AP is 35/50)
Roll: 20

Vigilante 3 dodges that attack! He blind-fires his MP5 on Boris.
Roll: 2 (hit, Boris has 65/100 HP, 42/50 AP)
Roll: 84 (miss)
Roll: 36 (miss)
Roll: 75 (miss)
Roll: 74 (miss)
Roll: 67 (miss)
Roll: 91 (miss)

frustrated by the inaccuracy of the MP5, Vigilante 3 crawls to the Double Barrel Shotgun.

Milo predicts it and quickdraws the Colt Python and shoots at Vigilante 3.
Roll: 95

He misses.

Vigilante 3 was able to grab the double barrel shotgun, jumps out, and fires upon Milo.
Accuracy: 50%
Roll: 47 (hit, Milo's HP: 40/100|Milo's AP: 37/50)
Roll: 3 (hit, Milo's HP: 10/100|Milo's AP: 30/50)

Boris fires upon Vigilante 3 with the M4.
Roll: 40 (hit, Vig 3 dies)

The battle has ended. All the vigilantes are dead, but Milo is in critical condition. Angela has the medkit.

Meanwhile, Angela notices that one of the guards is trying to reach for something. It's either a gun or a walkie-talkie. Thus she pulls out a Colt Python and aims for him.

Roll: 36

Wells Fargo Guard 1's HP: 40/100

Angela: STOP!

RE: Criminal Business [Bloodbath in the Bank and in the Bathroom] - Communism - 09-04-2017

shoot the guard if he doesnt stop, heal milo, then get in the humvee and man the turret and bolt out of there asap

RE: Criminal Business [Bloodbath in the Bank and in the Bathroom] - The Hoff - 09-04-2017

(09-04-2017, 11:51 AM)Communism Wrote: shoot the guard if he doesnt stop, heal milo, then get in the humvee and man the turret and bolt out of there asap

reminder: you have to wait 2 more updates to take everything in the vault. Are you sure you want to immediately bolt out (although yes you will face cops and more vigilantes so I can understand why you want to haul ass)