Jailbreak
Criminal Business - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Criminal Business (/showthread.php?tid=346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - The Hoff - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 06:51 PM)Communism Wrote: rus Bratva is russian bratva, Mafia Gambini is gambini mafia, mafia loranzio is loranzio mafia, i can tell those off the bat i would assume but Idk

take new supplies back to russian bratva base

cm: check out the bank (dont rob it yet, i'd like to see whats going on security wise)

Dimitri returns to Yasha from Russia, and gives his new supplies to Sergei.

Dimitri: Я принес это на черный рынок. Это что-то от румынской мафии. Иди найди кого-нибудь, кто может читать румын. (I brought this in the black market. It's something from the Romanian mafia. Go find someone who can read Romanian.)

Sergei: Это круто. И что это за оружие? (That's cool. Also what are those guns?)

Dimitri puts the guns he got on the table: the golden Deagle, the golden AK, the PKM, RPD, and the ten Fort-12s.

Sergei: Я думаю, что эти золотые пушки будут хороши для Вадима. Теперь вы хотите сохранить PKM или RPD? (I think those golden guns will be great for Vadim. Now, do you want to keep the PKM or the RPD?)

LIGHT MACHINE GUN: PKM
Origin: Russia
Damage: 48
Firerate: Up to 100 rounds per action in auto
Accuracy: 20%
Range: 50%
Clip Size: 100
Reload Time: 2 actions
Armor Penetration: 5
Fire Mode: Full auto

LIGHT MACHINE GUN: RPD
Damage: 40
Firerate: Up to 75 rounds per action
Accuracy: 35%
Range: 70%
Clip Size: 75
Reload Time: 1-2 actions
Armor Penetration: 7
Fire Mode: Full auto

GOLDEN ASSAULT RIFLE: AK-47
Damage: 80
Rate of Fire: up to 60 times per action
Accuracy: 85%
Range: 80%
Clip Size: 60
Reload Time: 2 actions
Armor Penetration: 10
Fire Mode: Full Auto

GOLDEN PISTOL: Desert Eagle
Damage: 100
Fire Rate: Up to 9 times per action in auto, once in semiauto
Accuracy: 10% in auto, 60% in semiauto
Range: 20% in auto, 50% in semiauto
Clip Size: 9
Reload Time: 1-2 actions
Armor Penetration: 16
Fire Modes: Auto (faster fire rate but less accurate and less range), Semiauto (slower fire rate but more accurate and more range)

so TL;DR: PKM for damaging but not well armor-penetrative spray and pray, or RPD for weaker but more accurate spraying (and penetrates armor better) for further range. Also golden Deagle and AK are OP af but you don't get to keep them unfortunately.

Angela commands her guards to stay in the car and watch all her things as she takes off her weapons and equipment to look like a civilian. She enters the bank, being scanned by a metal detector, and immediately spots four - five - no, six security guards with M16s and Kevlar. She then notices a slight metallic grey bulge in the ceiling.

But couldn't the CM just ram the humvee through again?

She wonders, but she then notices a car spinning out of control, crashing into the front wall. To her disbelief, the car doesn't crash INTO the bank, but the wreckage simply just rebounded from the wall.

Well, there goes the humvee approach.

Security has certainly upgraded. Bank of America wanted to learn from the mistakes of Wells Fargo.

Angela returns to the car.

Heists within North Scottsdale:
Scottsdale Gun Club
Not a front
- Minimum Crew: 2 (one gunman, one robber)
- Cost to conduct: $25000
- Requirements: May need lots of weapons and armor to fight off armed customers and employees depending on approach, tools to prevent alarms from tripping or to "free" the weapons
- Potential allies: you are on your own.
- Rewards: all the money, weapons, and equipment in the Scottsdale Gun Club.
Bank of America Scottsdale
- A bank not owned by any gang, but will gather significant police attention (atleast 3 stars) and may have increased security after the previous bank heist.
- Minimum Crew: 3 (one breacher, one driver, one gunman)
- Cost to conduct: $50,000
- Requirements: Lockpick, C4, Drill, or Saw to breach safe, hacking tools to disable security systems, perhaps more weapons to deal with more armed security guards
- Potential allies: no one
- Rewards: all the money in Bank of America Scottsdale.
Arizona Islamic Center
- The HQ of the Eastern sections of Alesaba
- Minimum Crew: 4 (one breacher, one driver, two gunmen)
- Cost to conduct: $40,000
- Requirements: guns to deal with Alesaba terrorists within.
- Potential allies: Russian Bratva, Jewish Mob (part of gang war)
- Rewards: all the money and equipment the eastern parts of Alesaba have, greatly weaken Alesaba in the gang war
Although this heist can end a gang war and will only weaken a gang, this heist may have national and perhaps even international political consequences considering the circumstances of white people raiding a mosque and killing Muslims. Consider this heist very, VERY, WISELY. Also do remember that the Russian Bratva is considering using Chechens for a fake-flag terrorist attack on Downtown Phoenix, so time your heist accordingly with the attack.
Musical Instrument Museum
- Minimum Crew: 1
- Cost to conduct: $15,000
- Requirements: tools to disable security systems
- Potential allies: none
- Rewards: all the money in MIM
Smak
- Ukrainian Bratva's front in North Scottsdale
- Cost to conduct: $30,000
- Requirements: some weapons to deal with Polish gangsters
- Potential allies: Russian Bratva
- Rewards: weaken Ukrainian Bratva's hold on North Scottsdale, get all the money, equipment, and intelligence there
Odysea Aquarium
- Cost to conduct: $20,000
- Rewards: all the money in Odysea
Butterfly Wonderland
- Cost to conduct: $5,000
- Rewards: all the money in BW, implying anyone even wants to spend money there.
Lucci Manor
- Minimum Crew: 6 (one breacher, one driver, 3-4 gunmen, 0-1 combat support)
- Cost to conduct: $125,000
- Requirements: lots of weapons, armor, and equipment to fight off the entire Lucci Mafia, armored vehicles for easy evasion
- Potential Allies: Loranzio Mafia, maybe Gambini Mafia (depends on what happens by the time you pick this heist), maybe Romanian Mafia (depends on how the division of the Romanians will occur, and their shifted alliances due to the division), maybe Russian Mafia (depends on if they view the heist as necessary)
- Rewards: Eliminate Lucci Mafia from North Scottsdale and neighboring areas, potentially from the Phoenix area or Arizona entirely. Have all their money, equipment, intelligence; known bases, fronts, and farms in whatever areas they pull out from as a result of the loss of their main HQ available to your gang, your allied gangs, other participant gangs, and/or gangs neighboring the locations.
This heist can end the Crimson Mafia if it fails horribly. This is a huge-risk, huge-reward heist, so consider this EXTREMELY carefully.

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - Communism - 10-12-2017

what the FRICK i bought those golden weapons for MYSELF what the flippin TARNATIon

keep pkm i guess?

for cm: go to smak

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - The Hoff - 10-13-2017

(10-12-2017, 08:44 PM)Communism Wrote: what the FRICK i bought those golden weapons for MYSELF what the flippin TARNATIon

keep pkm i guess?

for cm: go to smak

Dimitri: Нет! Пусть у него есть PKM и RPD! Я заплатил хорошие деньги за золотые пушки, так что либо я их держу, либо Вадим дает мне что-то взамен. Я продал тридцать украинских нокаутов Калашниковых и десять украинских пистолетов, а также двадцать четыре тысячи долларов за эти два орудия, и вы собираетесь пожинать их у меня без чего-либо взамен? (No! Let him have the PKM and RPD! I paid good money for the golden guns, so either I keep them, or Vadim gives me something in return. I traded away thirty Ukrainian knockoff Kalashnikovs and ten Ukrainian pistols, as well as twenty four thousand dollars for those two guns and you are going to reap them from me without anything in return?)

Sergei: поэтому я дам вам тридцать тысяч долларов, если вы дадите мне золотые пушки. По рукам? (so I will offer you thirty thousand dollars if you give me the golden guns. Deal?)

As for going to Smak, are you just scouting the area or are you doing the heist?

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - Communism - 10-13-2017

tell sergei that vadim can have the ak if i can keep the deagle, the other guns vadim can also have

as for smak, scout it

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - The Hoff - 10-14-2017

(10-13-2017, 11:19 PM)Communism Wrote: tell sergei that vadim can have the ak if i can keep the deagle, the other guns vadim can also have

as for smak, scout it

Dimitri: 15 тысяч для золотых калашников, и я держу золотого Пустыня Орел (15 thousand for the golden kalashnikov and I keep the golden Desert Eagle)

+$15000
- Golden AK47

Dimitri: У Вадима также есть пулеметы. (And Vadim can also have the machine guns)

- PKM
- RPD

Locations in Paradise Valley
Yasha from Russia (Russian food + talk to Sergei, no mission available)
Second Amendment Shop (Legal guns)
The Black Market (buy and sell illegal shit)
Gentleman's Club (have sex)
Cave Creek Road - go down to Sunnyslope OR up to Cave Creek.
Shea Ave - go to North Scottsdale and Fountain Hills. (To Crimson Mafia HQ)
Bell Road - go to North Phoenix/North Glendale/North Scottsdale
Central Avenue - go to Midtown and Downtown Phoenix.
Scottsdale Road - go to South Scottsdale, Tempe, the eastern Neighborhoods, OR go to Carefree.
Wells Fargo - put your money in a bank account
Home - store your hard-earned shit here.
Banner Hospital - Heal yourself back up.
Phoenix Police Department - Raid it for weapons, armor, knowledge on police plans and tactics, and equipment.

Angela once again goes in alone and looking like a civvie, except she has a Desert Eagle holstered just in case.

The restaurant is depressingly empty, with some Polish mumbling coming from the kitchen.

Intrigued, yet fearful of Polish mobsters, she heads back to the car.

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - Communism - 10-14-2017

(10-14-2017, 11:52 AM)The Hoff Wrote: Angela once again goes in alone and looking like a civvie, except she has a Desert Eagle holstered just in case.

The restaurant is depressingly empty, with some Polish mumbling coming from the kitchen.

Intrigued, yet fearful of Polish mobsters, she heads back to the car.

robbing time

whats in the van and my inventory

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - The Hoff - 10-17-2017

(10-14-2017, 12:42 PM)Communism Wrote: robbing time

whats in the van and my inventory

-$30000

All you need are weapons for this heist. Luckily its just Angela and six of her elite guardians.

The van just has weapons and ammo in the back.

Angela's weapons:
- Colt Python
All the guardians have Desert Eagles from the Israeli weapon shipment.

In the back are 10 Uzis and 5 Galils, as well as lots of 9mm ammo, .50 ammo, 5.56 ammo, and .357 ammo.

ASSAULT RIFLE: GALIL
Origin: Israel
Damage: 36
Rate of Fire: up to 35 times per action
Accuracy: 45%
Range: 50%
Clip Size: 35
Reload Time: 1 action
Armor Penetration: 2-3
Fire Mode: Full Auto

What weapons should the crew arm themselves with?

Angela's HP: 100/100
Angela's AP: 100/100 (absorbs 30% of damage)

All other guards have:
HP: 100/100
AP: 75/75 (absorbs 20% of damage)

What's going on:
- There are two entrances, a front 'civilian' entrance, and a back "employees-only" entrance. The back entrance is locked but gets to the kitchen quicker.
- The only sign of anyone being present is Polish voices from the kitchen.

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - Communism - 10-18-2017

galils, front entrance i gues

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - The Hoff - 10-22-2017

(10-18-2017, 08:17 PM)Communism Wrote: galils, front entrance i gues

sorry for the inactivity

Everyone arms themselves with Galils and approaches the front entrance.

CM Mobster #1 robs the cash register and collects the money there.

Angela and the other 5 mobsters enter the kitchen and find a Polish mobster buying krokodil off of a drug dealer.

Angela: Эй, польский педик, бросьте свое дерьмо! Вы переиграли! (Hey Polish faggot drop your shit! YOu are outgunned!)

CM Mobster #2: Дай нам крокодил! (Give us the krokodil!)

Krokodil dealer: Why are you guys speaking commie?

CM Mobster #3: He say GIVE KROKODIL!

The Krokodil dealer, not wanting to die, hands over the krokodil.

+7 Krokodil

COMMANDS:
Angela watches over the Pole and dealer
CM Mobster 1 securing cash registers
CM Mobster 2 securing krokodil
CM Mobster 3-6 checking the entirety of the kitchen for money/weapons/plans/labs/drugs/whatever

It will take one more update until the entire kitchen is checked. Hold off any UBs or cops.

RE: Criminal Business [Crimson Powder Keg] - Communism - 10-27-2017

ok continue