Jailbreak
Criminal Business - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Criminal Business (/showthread.php?tid=346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - Communism - 11-12-2017

uhhhhh idk skel what do

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Hoff - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 08:17 PM)Communism Wrote: uhhhhh idk skel what do
Let's remember that you are playing the leader of one gang (Crimson Mafia), cooperating with the leaders of another gang (Russian Bratva). This means that you can sort of command the Russian Bratva leaders, and thus, their forces, although the leaders may challenge your orders. Skeletal's character is just a Russian Bratva underling, so you don't have to wait for him to decide what to say, you can command him as long as Vadim agrees to enforce your commands for his Russian Bratva soldats.

As the forces await, a Crimson Mafia soldier digs around the car, and comes across the stuff looted from Smak.

CM Mobster: What this?

Angela: Uh, О, дерьмо, мы должны держать их! Немедленно отправьте их в штаб-квартиру! (Oh shit, we have to keep those! Send them to HQ immediately!)

-1 CM Mobster, returning seized loot from Smak to HQ. Will be back in 5 updates.

Meanwhile, the co-leader of the Crimson Mafia sits at the HQ. (Communism, I am handing this character to you to personalize if you wish, otherwise I will just give him a name and get going. It will count as a character slot if you actually give him full details as if you are filling out a character app)

They receive a message from the Gambini Mafia.

Dear Angela or whoever may be reading this,

Thank you for your assistance lately! We were able to burn down a Lucci weed farm, and are giving you half the weed we were able to seize. We also were able to capture a new LSD farm the Luccis were working on. Knowing you have the hand in the LSD market, and we do not need LSD, the farm will be under your control. All the Lucci drug farms were at Buckeye, including the burned weed farm and the LSD farm you now have. However, be warned for small groups of Hispanic gangsters, with connections unknown, who may try time and time again to raid your new farm, as they did when the farms were under Lucci control. 

With much gratitude,
Consigilere Antonio Madeli, on behalf of the Don of the Gambinis, Luigi C. Gambini.

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Genghis Khan - 11-13-2017

do some dancing and while the chink is confused shoot it

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 11-13-2017

Plan
Drive to the center, find a good parking place (preferrable near to entrance/exit), rush in, shoot any armed people, while for unarmed people like civilians tie them and make them hostages for negotiations. Some people try to find some cash container. If we find some gate or safe that may potentially contain a lot of cash then try to find key of it. But do it QUICKLY, and other should see some other exits that may help us get out.
When we get enough cash, some try to make some negotiations to distract them, and other try to put the money in some safe "pickup" zones (pratically we will not escape with money, but we will put money in a place to pick it up after the robbery has ended). After we put all the money there, everyone bail the heck out.
If communism accepts it then let's go.

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - Communism - 11-13-2017

i dont accept it sounds like you're thinking payday 2 and that's likely not going to work for this

can we call in backup from the cm and bring in that humvee and fuckin gun down some people? theres no way we're going anywhere without that. loot is optional and it'll need to be split with the rb so it might not be that worth it

we dont want to gun down everyone though, as skel said we need some hostages to use as leverage against the police.

if we get a large portion of alesba we should look for some loot as long as we have hostages, bring the hostages with us so that we can use them if we get in a pickle and make sure that we also bring all of the loot (guns, money, equipment, anything really) with us in the humvee (if available) or in any cars.

then proceed to leave and kill any cops we see.

dimitri should go in first though hes kinda disposable and i dont really want him i just want my gang

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Hoff - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 01:45 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: do some dancing and while the chink is confused shoot it

The Chinese gangster is already dead. Well, now that you have a lockpick, a gun, and found the truck, you should do something
like I don't know
hijack it and bring to the Yakuza?

(11-13-2017, 07:57 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Plan
Drive to the center, find a good parking place (preferrable near to entrance/exit), rush in, shoot any armed people, while for unarmed people like civilians tie them and make them hostages for negotiations. Some people try to find some cash container. If we find some gate or safe that may potentially contain a lot of cash then try to find key of it. But do it QUICKLY, and other should see some other exits that may help us get out.
When we get enough cash, some try to make some negotiations to distract them, and other try to put the money in some safe "pickup" zones (pratically we will not escape with money, but we will put money in a place to pick it up after the robbery has ended). After we put all the money there, everyone bail the heck out.
If communism accepts it then let's go.
(11-13-2017, 01:53 PM)Communism Wrote: i dont accept it sounds like you're thinking payday 2 and that's likely not going to work for this

can we call in backup from the cm and bring in that humvee and fuckin gun down some people?  theres no way we're going anywhere without that.  loot is optional and it'll need to be split with the rb so it might not be that worth it

we dont want to gun down everyone though, as skel said we need some hostages to use as leverage against the police.

if we get a large portion of alesba we should look for some loot as long as we have hostages, bring the hostages with us so that we can use them if we get in a pickle and make sure that we also bring all of the loot (guns, money, equipment, anything really) with us in the humvee (if available) or in any cars.

then proceed to leave and kill any cops we see.

dimitri should go in first though hes kinda disposable and i dont really want him i just want my gang
Angela calls Brandon and tries to force him into bringing in the humvee. He agrees to drive it there and will wait for serious reinforcements from Alesaba or the police to introduce it into battle.

Vadim: Димитрий. Борислав. Надевайся туда и заставь этих козловых ублюдков на земле дрожать от страха. (Dimitri. Borislav. Get the fuck in there and get those goatfuckers on the ground trembling in fear.)

Dimitri and Borislav obey. They enter first. 

GOLDEN PISTOL: Desert Eagle (if you do not remember)
Damage: 100
Fire Rate: Up to 9 times per action in auto, once in semiauto
Accuracy: 10% in auto, 60% in semiauto
Range: 20% in auto, 50% in semiauto
Clip Size: 9
Reload Time: 1-2 actions
Armor Penetration: 16
Fire Modes: Auto (faster fire rate but less accurate and less range), Semiauto (slower fire rate but more accurate and more range)

Dimitri sets his Deagle to semiauto. He aims for the Muslim monk that is overseeing a prayer.

Roll for Accuracy: 60%
Roll: 16

The head of the monk explodes

Borislav: GET DOWN! 

Свяжите их! (Tie them up!)

Dimitri: Мужчины, скорее всего, террористы. Давайте свяжем женщин и детей. (The men are most likely terrorists. Let's tie up the women and children.)

Out of an exaggerated fear that the men may be Alesaba, Dimtiri and Borislav slaughter them, leaving the women and children to be hostages.

Vadim enters with his forces.

Vadim: Что, черт возьми, ты делаешь? (What the hell are you doing?)

Dimitri: Сдерживание толпы. Все ЭТИ люди - заложники, если придет полиция, и, черт возьми, они будут. (Crowd control. All THESE people are hostages should the police arrive, and damn they will.)

Vadim commands some of his soldats to take positions blocking off the main hall of the mosque from any exits. The rest go with the Crimsons and Jews to raid the mosque.

There seemed to have been nothing to be found anywhere in the mosque. Strange. That is until a member of the Jewish mob gets up to the monk's podium to try to speak, but a hatch is activated, making him fall into a secret basement where he was overwhelmed by the Alesaba terrorists there and killed.

4/5 Jewish Mobsters left.

Angela: Oy... I give them a taste of their own medicine! FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Everyone runs away except the hostages as Angela throws a clusterbomb into the hatch. A giant explosion destroys the podium and exposes a wider hole. Then mini-grenades fly everywhere, some of them right on the hostages. Some of them kill off any soldiers who weren't able to evacuate in time. One of them was Dimitri.

13/15 Russian Bratva soldats left.
10/12 Crimson Mafia soldats left.
18/25 hostages left.
Communism, you have lost a character. 4 character slots left.

However, a bigger crater appears in the mosque, with several Alesaba once inside the secret area dead.

Angela picks up the golden desert eagle and holsters it. 

The most willing of the soldiers, including Borislav, go into the secret area to uncover whats there, while Angela and Vadim and their personal bodyguards watch over the hostages. 

The first wave of SWAT have arrived in overwhelming numbers and arms. The force in the public area could barely fight them off...

until the humvee arrives, gunning down the SWAT.

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Genghis Khan - 11-14-2017

o the chink is dead
stab the lockpick into the windows, unlock the door, and confiscate the opium

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - Communism - 11-14-2017

lol rip

can i make 2 rb chars for this battle and have angler retreat

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Hoff - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 01:47 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: o the chink is dead
stab the lockpick into the windows, unlock the door, and confiscate the opium

The lockpick is too small, and isn't quite the right shape to break the window. However, one can still pick a lock with it (why do you think its called a lockpick?)

Hitojo sticks the lockpick into the door lock, and was able to open it, although it triggers an alarm within the truck.

Despite the alarms blaring, Hitojo shuts the door, turns on the engine with the lockpick, and speeds the fuck out of the rest area.

The radio on his hip tunes in once again:

注意してください。高速道路10と202、高速道路101と202、高速道路202と87、高速道路101と60、高速道路87と60の交換に関する警察のチェックポイントがあります。これらのチェックポイントは避けてください。(Caution, there is a police checkpoint on the interchange of I-10 and AZ-202, as well as AZ-101 and AZ-202, AZ-202 and AZ-87, AZ-101 and US-60, and AZ-87 and US-60. Avoid those checkpoints.)
[Image: E81vh65.png]
The blue circles are the checkpoints.
The red square is your destination.
The green square was going to be the destination for the original driver.

(11-14-2017, 11:21 AM)Communism Wrote: lol rip

can i make 2 rb chars for this battle and have angler retreat

If you make new characters during a mission, they will not be available until after the mission ends.

Where should Angela retreat?

CURRENT STATUS OF THE HEIST:
Angela, Vadim and their bodyguards (13 total, including the leaders) are fighting the SWAT. Brandon and 4 more Crimson Mafia mobsters reinforce them from the entry direction to relieve pressure on the SWAT.
The rest of the forces (19 total), are fighting the Alesaba in the basement, including Borislav.

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - Communism - 11-14-2017

(11-14-2017, 10:06 PM)The Hoff Wrote: If you make new characters during a mission, they will not be available until after the mission ends.

ok then no