Jailbreak
Criminal Business - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Criminal Business (/showthread.php?tid=346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Genghis Khan - 11-15-2017

here is how i gonna drive
[Image: RZoPQUp.png]

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Hoff - 11-15-2017

(11-14-2017, 10:49 PM)Communism Wrote: ok then no

ok but you wanted angela to retreat somewhere. Where?

(Genghis's thing will come later since im tryna do HW right now)

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Hoff - 11-15-2017

(11-15-2017, 05:08 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: here is how i gonna drive
[Image: RZoPQUp.png]

You drive using that route.

Chance of being intercepted by police: 10%
roll: 85

MISSION SUCCESS
you keep the Glock and lockpick, and get $5000.

CHANDLER:
Lee Lee Supermarket - a Yakuza-run front where all the opium seems to go
US 60 - go to I-10 in South Tempe or to Apache Junction, East Mesa, and the eastern parts of Arizona.
AZ 87 - go to Fountain Hills and West Mesa or to South Chandler and I-10 on the way to Tucson
Chandler Blvd - Go to Gilbert or Santan
AZ 202 - go to I-10, AZ 101, or to Santan. Eventually meets US 60 and loops through Mesa and Tempe to Downtown.
AZ 101 - go to Tempe and Scottsdale. Eventually goes to northern and western neigjborhoods
Chandler Fashion Square - visit to see all the places to rob
Mayo Chandler - heal up
Black market - if you have been reading this game you prob know what this is by now
Shooters Dream - some hole in the wall gunstore
Chandler PD - the Chandler police department.
XXX - a hidden strip club. be the first to bring the prostitution mechanic into this game Wink

(The Yakuza pagoda is in Santan.)

(I almost put "you can raid pd" and businesses due to instict from having someone play gang leader for so long, but genghis is an underling)

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Genghis Khan - 11-16-2017

lets go hire som prostitutes

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - Communism - 11-16-2017

(11-15-2017, 09:02 PM)The Hoff Wrote: ok but you wanted angela to retreat somewhere. Where?

(Genghis's thing will come later since im tryna do HW right now)

i was gonna retreat if i could make new chars but n

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 11-16-2017

what do

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Hoff - 11-16-2017

(11-16-2017, 12:55 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: what do

You are currently in the basement of the mosque, fighting with like 15-20 other people against Alesaba.
Angela is upstairs watching over hostages and fighting the cops.
What you find out will not be known to anyone on ground level (including Angela) until you or another fighter who found out tells them.

So you fight your way through the basement; gunshots and shouting of Russian, Hebrew, and Arabic fill the basement. 

then a brief silence as the gunshots subsided... until,

"WHAT THE FUCK? ISIS?"
Everyone rushes to the source of the shouting, with the shouter barely able to restrain the fighters from entering the room. Borislav manages a couple peaks at the room:

Lots of AKs, money, crates of unknown materials, scattered papers on the floor, and suicide vests. The bodies of slaughtered Alesaba leaders scattered across the floor. An ISIS flag is hung in the room tall and proud, next to a portrait of Abu al-Bakr. 

Borislav: Должен ли я сказать Вадиму? (Should I go tell Vadim?)
The shouter: Yes!

Borislav pushes his way through the crowd of RB, JM, and CM fighters to re-emerge from the basement, exhausted by the fighting.

He notices Angela eyeing a circular staircase leading to an upper floor of the mosque while ducking behind the cover of a fallen piece of the roof. Vadim is spraying his Golden AK through the front door in an attempt to kill advancing SWAT.

Borislav: ВАДИМ! АНГЕЛА! ИДИ СЮДА! ЕСЛИ Я СКАЗАЛ ВАС, ВЫ НЕ ВЕРЬТЕ ЭТО! (VADIM! ANGELA! COME HERE! IF I TOLD YOU, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT!)

Angela and Vadim, having received Borislav's command, follow him into the basement. The fighters below move out of the way in order to let the room be shown to their leaders. 

Angela: Mother of God... (to the fighters) У кого-нибудь есть мегафон? (Does anyone have a megaphone?)

One fighter emerges with a megaphone he found in another room.

Angela: If they really ISIS....

She rushes to the upper floor of the mosque, ready to say something to the SWAT from a large frontal spire with a large window overlooking the parking lot, swarmed with SWAT.

(For Communism) How will she negotiate with the police? There are still plenty of hostages, and important information about possible ties to ISIS that the police would love to have.

Quote:The Anus Genghis Khan
lets go hire som prostitutes

Hitojo goes to the XXX club, and asks if there are any prostitutes.

(New mechanic: So prostitutes are an illegal way to up your max health. However, it is a huge gamble, as they can either increase your max HP, or decrease it because of STDs. Then there's also the chance of unwanted pregnancy, which may drain your money (depends). Condoms are cheap but with varying mitigation of STDs and quality.

A 100-sided die will be rolled. On one dice, anything from 1-50 will cause max HP boost, and anything from 51-100 will cause max HP nerf.

And no, I am not likely to write an erotic fanfiction here I am sorry.)

He hires one for $500, and asks if there are condoms.

Condom 1: $30, decreases chance of STD by 30% (aka 15 more dice points for Max HP Boost), 30% quality
Condom 2: $50, decreases chance of STD by 50% (aka 25 more dice points for Max HP Boost), 50% quality
Condom 3: $5, decreases chance of STD by 10% (aka 5 more dice points for Max HP Boost), 5% quality
Condom 4: $75, decreases chance of STD by 75% (about 38 more dice points for MAX HP Boost), 75% quality

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Genghis Khan - 11-16-2017

buy comdon for 75 monies

then ask for more work

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Hoff - 11-16-2017

(11-16-2017, 05:59 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: buy comdon for 75 monies

then ask for more work

You buy Condom 4.

-$575
Hitojo's Pocket Money: $4425

Roll for Max HP Boost or Nerf (88 or below for boost, 89 and above for nerf)
Roll: 83 (damn close)
Roll for Max HP Increase (1% = 0.5 Max HP)
Roll: 90
You gain +45 Max HP

Hitojo's HP: 145/145

After a really good time with the prostitute and some more flirting and number-dropping, you take the 202 to the Yakuza pagoda in Santan to get more work.

Mission for the Yakuza: Payson Prints
Hitojo enters the pagoda in much the same fashion as he has done before. This time, only Kiko is there.

Hitojo: 下敷きはどこに行きましたか? (Where did the underbosses go?)
Kiko: 彼らはあなたがハイジャックしたトラックを処理するために行った。 あなたは仕事をきちんとやったと言わなければならない。(They went to handle the truckload you just hijacked. I must say that you have done the job quite nicely.)
Hitojo: ありがとうございます。(Thank you, sir.)

Kiko: 今、できるだけ多くの異なる収入源を確保する必要があります。 我々はトライアドと再び戦う前に、自分たちの経済を構築し強化しなければなりません。 彼らは私たちをかなり荒廃させました。 私たちは1つの薬を安全に保有しており、私たちの手の中に簡単に遊んでいます。次の仕事がより簡単になることを期待しています。(Now, we need to secure as many different sources of income as possible. We must build and strengthen our own economy before we can have war with the Triads once more. They have quite devastated us. We have one drug secured, played easily right into our hands, and I have reasonable expectation that the next job will be easier.)
Hitojo:まあ、本当に?(Oh really?)
Kiko: はい、そうです。 ペイソンには中華料理のビュッフェがあります。 さて、私たちが知る限り、町にはギャングはありません。 スカウトは以前、この放棄されたビュッフェの中には、おそらくパートタイムで狩りをする田舎のマニアックに何とかつながっていたお金のプリンタファームと言われました。 そして今、あなたが尋ねる前に、武器はどうですか? 私はあなたをカバーしました。(Well yes. There is an abandoned Chinese buffet all the way in Payson. Now, there are no gangs in the town as far as we know. A scout earlier told me that inside this abandoned buffet is a money printer farm, somehow kept together by countryside maniacs who probably go hunting part time. And now, before you ask, what about weapons? I have you covered.)

ASSAULT RIFLE ACQUIRED: M16
+4 M16 magazines
M16 ammo: 25/100 5.56
+3 Glock 18 magazines

Glock 18 ammo: 17/72 -> 18/71
MELEE WEAPON ACQUIRED: Katana
Damage: 40-50. 100 on neck, heart, back, or top of head. Can cut off limbs. Can behead someone in a very gruesome style.
Rate of Fire: 1 time per action
Armor Penetration: 0
Special Traits: If you are Japanese, you can feel the greatness of the Bushido swarm you, and you feel like fighting honorably for Japan. If you are not Japanese, you look like a weeaboo and become a girl repellent /joke

Mission Objective: Go to the abandoned Chinese buffet in Payson. Break in, remove any opposition, seize the money printers and any other loot, and truck them back to Lee Lee. Avoid all Highway Patrol or Triads.

You still have access to the Yakuza radio. You drive west from Santan to AZ-87, until you realize that you are running out of gas, and you are now using some beat up van that has been damaged from god knows what.

RE: Criminal Business [Weebs and Ragheads] - The Genghis Khan - 11-17-2017

gib map and i'll plan my trip