Jailbreak
Criminal Business - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Criminal Business (/showthread.php?tid=346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - The Genghis Khan - 11-29-2017

i must increas heel lets go to triple x

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - Communism - 11-29-2017

heal him, arm everyone with aks and mp5s if i’m allowed to do that
if not aks, glocks, and knives

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 11-29-2017

Check around me.
Then wait until something happens.

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - Communism - 11-29-2017

"The Garfields live as one family safe in Phoenix, Arizona. Away from all the crime, depression, cold, and grittiness that was New York City."

who else forgot

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - The Hoff - 12-02-2017

sorry for being super late

(11-29-2017, 05:42 PM)Communism Wrote: "The Garfields live as one family safe in Phoenix, Arizona. Away from all the crime, depression, cold, and grittiness that was New York City."

who else forgot

maybe that mission has nothing to do with those guys
shut the fuck up you ruined it
(11-29-2017, 01:09 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: i must increas heel lets go to triple x

You visit the XXX club, and request the same prostitute as before. 
-$500
total money: $11500
buy condoms?
Condom 1: $30, decreases chance of STD by 30% (aka 15 more dice points for Max HP Boost), 30% quality
Condom 2: $50, decreases chance of STD by 50% (aka 25 more dice points for Max HP Boost), 50% quality
Condom 3: $5, decreases chance of STD by 10% (aka 5 more dice points for Max HP Boost), 5% quality
Condom 4: $75, decreases chance of STD by 75% (about 38 more dice points for MAX HP Boost), 75% quality
(11-29-2017, 03:41 AM)Communism Wrote: heal him, arm everyone with aks and mp5s if i’m allowed to do that
if not aks, glocks, and knives
Each fighter gets an AK and a MP5. Angela treats the Wounded Romanian with a stimpack and a healthkit to heal 100 HP.

Wounded Romanian's HP: 100/100 (no longer dying)

Everyone has an AK and a MP5. An extra AK and MP5 is given to the Romanian rebel.

Everyone advances in and fights off some Romanian loyalists (too lazy to type out the battle itself right now)

Eventually, one of the rebels enters the owner's office and mugs the owner of the garage. The garage has fallen into the hands of the Romanian rebels.

The leader of the rebel squadron receives news of a loyalist attack on a rebel base in Paradise Valley.

Mission Objective completed: Help the Romanian rebels secure Andrei's garage
New Mission Objective: Help the Romanian rebels defend from a loyalist raid.

Everyone goes to the rebel base that is under attack. Atleast six vans are there, and there are about 20 Romanian loyalists rushing the base, with probably more on the way.
(11-29-2017, 10:17 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Check around me.
Then wait until something happens.
You see nothing out of the unu-
Oh shit the guy just came out with two younger guys, all wielding guns.

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - The Genghis Khan - 12-02-2017

lets byt number 4

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - Communism - 12-02-2017

what am i supposed 2 do

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - The Hoff - 12-02-2017

new rule if you get forum banned all your characters and shit die probably in the most boring or worst way possible xdxdxdxddd
memes aside updates may be less frequent or detailed for the next two weeks
here we go

Currently, there are two "qualities" of weapons: normal and golden. "Antique" weapons (read: anything before 1945 that is not used commonly today [which excludes the Colt 1911 and Double Barrel Shotgun]: like a musket, bow and arrow, MP40, PPSh41 or a Thompson) will probably be added and only available at antiques shops or some gunstores. I am thinking of adding "experimental" weapons that will be super hard to acquire, either weird or futuristic, and will only be found at some secret military base or some shit. Should I?

Hitojo skips out on buying a condom. He bangs the hooker.

Turns out he gets AIDS

ripperoni

Hitojo Yoshiwara has withered away to some Japanese afterlife amine heaven because of AIDS. 
Genghis you have no characters left. That's what you get for getting forum banned.

Quote:Communism
what am i supposed to do
sorry for being vague on the previous update.
After the Romanian rebel victory at Andrei's Garage, the rebel lieutenant was informed of an attack on the rebels' main base. Angela and her bodyguards tag along.
The Crimsons and the rebels rush into the base to find some rooms devoid of lootable things, and Romanian loyalists running around.
Rebel lieutenant (whisper): Loyalists hold rebel leader ransom! Be quiet, be sneaky, or the rebel leader dies.
Silenced weapons preferable (anything with a silencer, most melees, or the Ruger Mk2 pistol and prob some other already-quiet guns that I can't think of right now).

Angela (whisper): Do we have silence guns?
Rebel lieutenant (whisper): Check the armory. We may have some if the loyalists did not get to it already.

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - Communism - 12-02-2017

go to armory then

RE: Criminal Business [Millionaires] - The Hoff - 12-03-2017

(12-02-2017, 10:08 PM)Communism Wrote: go to armory then

To the horror of the rebels, the armory is empty except for like 4 silencers that can fit in submachine guns and some rifles.