Jailbreak
Criminal Business - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Criminal Business (/showthread.php?tid=346)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Criminal Business [Bikers, Gopniks, and Mafiosos oh my!] - Communism - 08-30-2017

Buy medipac, shipment 4, a few radio jammers (3 i guess), and 1 of the second suppressor

I'm gonna run out of money before this heist even starts lol

RE: Criminal Business [Bikers, Gopniks, and Mafiosos oh my!] - The Hoff - 08-30-2017

(08-30-2017, 07:30 PM)Communism Wrote: Buy medipac, shipment 4, a few radio jammers (3 i guess), and 1 of the second suppressor

I'm gonna run out of money before this heist even starts lol

all of the items cost $17,300!

you only have $13,000. RIP.

You can attempt to save some money by:
- seeking a cheaper alternative (be careful of being scammed, bamboozled, japed, or juked)
- convincing the seller to give you a better deal (will require a "charisma" check of sorts. The lower your character's charisma, the lower chance of convincing that you have. If charisma isn't a strength, neutrality, or weakness of your character, than the chance will be randomized out of 100)
- stealing the item (chance yourself with the dice to either successfully get it, simply can't, or can't + resistance from the seller).

You can also
- loan more from the Russian Bratva (but you have to pay the loan back)
- collect the drugs from your HQ and sell it.

RE: Criminal Business [Bikers, Gopniks, and Mafiosos oh my!] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 08-31-2017

my HQ smh

RE: Criminal Business [Bikers, Gopniks, and Mafiosos oh my!] - Communism - 08-31-2017

:bhinking:

fuck it just drop the ammo and make that 1 jammer

RE: Criminal Business [Bikers, Gopniks, and Mafiosos oh my!] - The Hoff - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 06:52 AM)Communism Wrote: :bhinking:

fuck it just drop the ammo and make that 1 jammer

-$6800

you have 6,200

You haven't gotten scammed yet, thankfully.... yet that radio jammer has an unknown quality and performance. pray it works well.

So now you go to Home Depot, buy some saws and zipties, then Walmart for bags. All of that came up to 800.

you now have 5400 dollars in the vault.

You have all the required materials, a stockpile of weapons, an armored and armed humvee, and god knows what else. It is time to execute the heist, but you can do some last minute things.

Padilkac's character will be voided due to inactivity. If a character goes inactive, expect them to be captured if during a mission, or die otherwise.

(Padillac you have 5 character slots, so you can make one new character.)

Carl Bad enters the room. It was a trap. He is now captured by the Loranzio Mafia.

Mission Failure for Carl Bad: The Messanger

(08-31-2017, 01:39 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: my HQ smh

so the Lucci Manor?

RE: Criminal Business [Bikers, Gopniks, and Mafiosos oh my!] - Communism - 08-31-2017

lets do that shit nigga

RE: Criminal Business [Bikers, Gopniks, and Mafiosos oh my!] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 08-31-2017

yes!!!

RE: Criminal Business [Bikers, Gopniks, and Mafiosos oh my!] - The Hoff - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 12:22 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: yes!!!

The Wills and Den Brit go to the Lucci Manor. With the amount of cars and men, something big is going to happen.

Mission for the Wills and Den: Off With His Head

The trio come across the Don reading a document on his phone. A huge congregation of Lucci goons, brandishing assault rifles and shotguns, are in the same room.

Don Lucci: SILENCE! I got a ransom from Don Loranzio. Earlier, the Gambinis sent down a "diplomat" to the Loranzio Mansion to find a way to avoid the family war. However, the idiot Lories captured the diplomat and is holding him ransom.

He reads the document.

Don Lucci: It says "For the diplomat to be released in one piece, a fortune of $200,000 is required from the Gambinis. Otherwise he will remain captive for five more days than slaughtered. Any attack against us will result in the execution of the diplomat. For the Luccis, you must give us atleast one of your most profitable drug farms and at least 20 shipments of meth, cocaine, heroin, or weed, or else the raids will continue." The Gambinis said its war. They are not gonna pay up the ransom. And we are not giving them our shit willy nilly! The Gambinis will swoop in first, free the diplomat, than we come in and search for the Lorie Don's head. Say it with me: FUCK THE LORANZIOS!

All the goons shout at once: FUCK THE LORANZIOS!

John (whispers to some of the goons he recognized from the ambush): Oh fuck, more battleground action.

John Will and Bronzo Will are assigned to storm the manor and basically be in the "front lines."
Den Brit is assigned to scout ahead, seduce the most threatening guards or the Don, and then kill them (or in the case of the Don, capture him), and so are some of the female goons. She may arrive before the Luccis or even Gambinis acting as a prostitute whose services were ordered in order to carry out her duties before the attacks carry out.

Mission Objective: Locate Don Loranzio in the Loranzio Mansion and either capture him or kill him.
Optional Mission Objective: Loot as much shit from the Loranzio Mansion as possible.

Den Brit is given a silenced MP5k, two silenced Beretta M92s, 20 throwing knives, and a long knife.
John and Bronzo Will gets to pick between a Benelli M4, a M16, a P90, and a SPAS-12.
However, the crew still has (3?) Beretta M92s, a Remington 870, and 3 tasers.
The whole crew is given 6 ammo per person and kevlar.

Machine Pistol Added: MP5K
Damage: 20
Rate of Fire: Up to 25 times per action
Accuracy: 50% only in range 10 and below. 40% in ranges 10-25, 20% beyond range 25.
Clip Size: 25
Reload Time: One action
Quality: 70%
Mobility: 18% slower
Armor Penetration: 2
Fire Modes: Full auto
Attachments: Silencer
+ 100% less noise = allows for stealthy kills
+ 10% accuracy
+ 5% range
- 5% damage
- 2% slower

Melee Weapon Added: Throwing Knives
Damage: 100
Rate of Fire: Once per action
Accuracy: 20-40%
Clip Size: Technically 1
Reload Time: instant (one knife is one whole clip)
Quality: 100%
Mobility: no reduction
Armor Penetration: 0

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - Skeletal¹²³™ - 09-01-2017

John picks the SPAS while Bronzo picks the M16

RE: Criminal Business [Hell will be raised] - Communism - 09-01-2017

um wher my mission