Jailbreak
Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) (/showthread.php?tid=411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - BlueFang24 - 12-23-2017

ok chop a tree and make wooden planks then make a shack

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Skeletal¹²³™ - 12-23-2017

then build a dick made out of wood

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - The Hoff - 12-23-2017

(12-23-2017, 05:03 PM)BlueFang24 Wrote: ok chop a tree and make wooden planks then make a shack

(12-23-2017, 05:27 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: then build a dick made out of wood
[Image: OfRqSPf.png]
I got some wood
[Image: lSG0WTY.png]
and made some more wood
heres the inside of the shack
and oh shit its dark
[Image: oYBX4Jc.png]
and i also built a dick so long that i almost died when i fell off
[Image: Jlv1G1k.png]
it had to be long so we can just look for a dick in the sky if we are lost
anyways
[Image: GM6U72P.png]
doors get
apple get
baby trees get
crafting table get

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Skeletal¹²³™ - 12-23-2017

now dig a hole deep 3 blocks, put a dirt block above you and go cry until the morning

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - BlueFang24 - 12-23-2017

then kill pig and eat it ok

then make furnace

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - The Hoff - 12-23-2017

(12-23-2017, 06:23 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: now dig a hole deep 3 blocks, put a dirt block above you and go cry until the morning

[Image: XFsOsSq.png]
hello darkness my old friend
[Image: bzzVLJt.png]
i have come to talk to you again
[Image: BaohVu9.png]
thank fuck its morning
(12-23-2017, 06:31 PM)BlueFang24 Wrote: then kill pig and eat it ok

then make furnace
you see tovarishch
to get furnace you need ston
to get ston you need a pikaks
yuo must learn to survive in cold russian wild
[Image: U3tq16T.png]

there is no capitalist pigdogs, only small cocks
or in other words, chicken

[Image: fjt9oPC.png]

and oh we got a chest
[Image: ldtmqyc.png]

and torches too because we have coal.
[Image: TwbCN59.png]

now we are in the game

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Rocket - 12-23-2017

Now dig a mine and fall into a cave and almost get killed from fall damage and then get blown up by a creeper in water so you don't die

ok then make a heart out of pink wool it has to be at least 5 blocks tall also it has to have a diamond block at the center also you have to destroy the entire forest (because heck the lorax) also you have to build to the top of the world jump off and survive because you landed in water

yall asking for creative mode

update will be tomorrow

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - The Hoff - 12-24-2017

(12-23-2017, 07:20 PM)Rocket Wrote: Now dig a mine and fall into a cave and almost get killed from fall damage and then get blown up by a creeper in water so you don't die
[Image: hXy2vNC.png]
hory shitu a christmas chest

i make torches
i find a nearby mine hidden by a tree

[Image: m8Cs6Ej.png]
ok, creeper in water, check
[Image: c0aM6rg.png]
[Image: latest?cb=20130711155107]
do not die bc water, no check
(12-23-2017, 11:45 PM)BlueFang24 Wrote: ok then make a heart out of pink wool it has to be at least 5 blocks tall also it has to have a diamond block at the center also you have to destroy the entire forest (because heck the lorax) also you have to build to the top of the world jump off and survive because you landed in water
cant do that without excessive use of cheats rn
[Image: BFb0RPw.png]
i will just write a reminder
[Image: i0RAIsW.png]
and yes i explored a significant bit of the mine next to the shack