Jailbreak
Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) (/showthread.php?tid=411)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Skeletal¹²³™ - 12-24-2017

now go look at the sky then look at your left then below you then, destroy the chest, dig a hole deep 2 blocks under your house, drop ALL of your items and put the block that covers the items.

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - BlueFang24 - 12-24-2017

then retrieve your items and put a wood block where the block was covering your items was
then place the chest
then go look for diamonds

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Communism - 12-25-2017

alt f4 again

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - The Genghis Khan - 12-26-2017

delete this thread

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Communism - 12-26-2017

(12-26-2017, 08:56 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: delete this thread

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - The Hoff - 12-26-2017

studying over break really fucks things up

it may even be a couple days until i can get in an update. there may have to be a stasis

hope for the best

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Communism - 12-26-2017

hoping for the worst

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - Rocket - 12-26-2017

(12-26-2017, 01:17 PM)The Hoff Wrote: studying over break really fucks things up

it may even be a couple days until i can get in an update. there may have to be a stasis

hope for the best

makes prison architect escape mode game while you are gone

tbh this thread was just a grab at posts so hoff can have a large lead over me smh so sad

RE: Jailbreak Forums plays Minecraft (yes this is a thing now) - The Hoff - 12-26-2017

still got an update in now but expect inactivity
(12-24-2017, 11:05 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: now go look at the sky then look at your left then below you then, destroy the chest, dig a hole deep 2 blocks under your house, drop ALL of your items and put the block that covers the items.
[Image: UI2eg4V.png]
what a nice sunset
[Image: gtTJUGa.png]
what a nice torch
[Image: EspxcRg.png]
uhhhh nice grass

ugh do i have to
fine
[Image: yOCnz7Y.png]
[Image: 6mLwmUf.png]
oh look its raining now
[Image: 0C7qsTN.png]
(12-24-2017, 11:45 AM)BlueFang24 Wrote: then retrieve your items and put a wood block where the block was covering your items was
then place the chest
then go look for diamonds

[Image: toEogLx.png]
got my shit back
got a bit of wooden floor
[Image: kWY9bbp.png]
and i got the chest back

but to get diamonds i must wait for the completion of all that iron
(12-25-2017, 07:07 PM)Communism Wrote: alt f4 again
fuck i did it again

*restart*
(12-26-2017, 08:56 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: delete this thread