Jailbreak
FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - Printable Version

+- Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum)
+-- Forum: Jailbreak (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://draked.me/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS (/showthread.php?tid=415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - BlueFang24 - 01-10-2018

Bumpish but not that much

I'm going to give it maybe 2or3or4orso days before starting for new players to join

RE: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - The Genghis Khan - 01-12-2018

(01-09-2018, 01:57 PM)BlueFang24 Wrote: also i romise I wont abandon you <3

RE: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - BlueFang24 - 01-12-2018

JANUARY FIRST, 2018
9:00

A bell rings in the prison, waking the prisoners up.

SAURON is in a cell by himself, sitting on the ground.  The bed is obviously too small to fit him, and even sitting down his spiky head almost hits the ceiling.

David Hasselhoff is the strongest dude not named SAURON in the prison - don't mess with him.  He's in a cell with Sonic, who is muttering about going fast - or something.

Finally, le dodger is chillin in a cell with PAPA P, famous for his pizza he makes.  He was arrested for using fake cheese in an authentic Italian restaurant.

The warden walks out of the armory, guards in toe.  He says "You know who I am, I am Wario, and you know the drill - line up."

A few seconds pass and then the doors open.
As soon as the doors open Sonic runs as fast as he can toward the stairwell yelling "GOTTA GO FAST!"

SONIC ROLLED A 70 + 24 = 94!
Sonic is able to escape towards the Cafeteria before any guards can even reach for their guns.
^ SONIC'S SPEED STAT LEVELED UP FROM A 12 TO A 13 ^

The warden says something profane then says,

"Okay, listen up - you are all on death row and the prison is being shutdown.  For some reason the owner thought it would be a good idea to install deadly games to have a competition.  We will play games where you die; and anything goes.  So follow me - first game is Simon Says."
Someone speaks up - he's in a green hat with the sign for "loser" on it. - "What do we get if we win?"
Wario tells him "Well you get to fight us - if you win those fights guess what - you LIVE."

NEW OBJECTIVE - LIVE

He motions to Call to chase after Sonic.  The rest of the guards and prisoners follow the Warden to the Simon Says Board outside.
Outside you can finally realize where you are...
This is Gefangnis, Ohio.
The pride and joy of the anonymous prison owner "Crown" however hard times have fallen and it's time to close up shop.
"Get on the orange block."  All of the prisoners that are not named Sonic get on the orange block.

David Hasselhoff realizes his chance and attempts to push the pretender, Charles Hasselhoff, off and into the lava!

DAVID HASSELHOFF ROLLED AN 85 + 12 = 97 -

stop rolling good

He shoves the pretender so hard that he actually flies to the wall of the Simon Says Board before splatting and then falling into the laval.

CHARLES HASSELHOFF -100 HEALTH (0/100).  CHARLES HASSELHOFF IS DEAD!
^ DAVID HASSELHOFF'S STRENGTH LEVELD UP FROM 6 TO 7 ^
The Warden laughs  (xd).  He says, "One down, 13 to go unless that Sonic freak is dead.  Time to actually start the game."  He hits the Simon Says Button and over a nearby loudspeaker you can here "Simon Says Red!"

Everyone is successful in getting to the red block before the other blocks disappear except for Ryan, who joins Charles Hasselhoff in the lava.

RYAN -100 HEALTH (0/100). RYAN IS DEAD!
Sauron jumping and landing is never a good sign as the red block shakes as he lands.

SAURON ROLLED A 6+22 = 28!
Some people lose their balance but nobody falls into the lava.

The warden speaks up - "Okay, wow this is going faster than I thought it would.  You have free-time for a bit but only outside.  If you go inside you are going to be shot."

!WARNING - GOING INSIDE IS KILL ON SIGHT!

FREETIME - What do you want to do?
Default - Talk to some random people.

RE: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-12-2018

Look if there's guards in cafeteria. If there aren't, then go, take the revolver and go back. If there are, then default.

RE: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - The Genghis Khan - 01-12-2018

crush something into the one ring

(01-12-2018, 05:17 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: one ring

the pit?

RE: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - The Hoff - 01-12-2018

realize that Gefangnis is actually in Germany due to the German name and was at one point a concentration camp

also start a Church of Hasselhoff and have the first sacrifice be Knuckles, so he can go straight to Ugandan heaven. Use charisma to persuade or strength to force fellow prisoners and even guards into the cult.

JANUARY 1, 2018
9:30

The last of the prisoners climb out of the Simon Says pit and begin to disperse for their free-time.

le dodger goes to the door to the cafeteria in the Basketball Court.  There is a guard standing there; Apache.  le dodger tries to convince him to leave.

"Hey man, that Sonic guy could get to the armory at any time!  You should, uh, go to the armory - that's much more important!  It's not like there are guns anywhere else in the prison!"

LE DODGER ROLLED A 98!
^ LE DODGER'S CHARISMA LEVELED UP FROM 0 TO 1 ^
i think you hacked my random number generator

Apache responds, "I guess you're right - doesn't make sense to guard this door anyway." and then disappears up the stairs into the armory.  le dodger waits a few minutes and runs up into the cafeteria to where he last heard of a revolver being.  It is there, and he swipes it and quickly heads back out before guards can notice he is gone.

LE DODGER HAS CONTRABAND! IF IT IS DISCOVERED HE WILL BECOME !KOS!
NEW WEAPON - REVOLVER: 25 DAMAGE TO THE BODY, 75 TO THE HEAD

Sauron finds a random tree and picks it up out of the ground, proceeding to smash it into the ring.

David Hasselhoff realizes the truth of the prison.
He then founds the Cult Church of Hasselhoff and attempts to recruit other prisoners into it.

First he approaches the Prisoner twins, Prisoner 1 and Prisoner 2.  They are identical with their orange jumpsuits and bald heads.  He attempts to convince them both at once to join his Cult Church.  "We will send Knuckles to a better place."

DAVID HASSELHOFF ROLLED A 6 + 12 = 18

They both think he is insane and turn away.

˅ DAVID HASSELHOFF'S RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH PRISONERS HAS DECREASED FROM 0/20 TO -2/20 ˅

Next he goes after the other set of twins, the Aarons.  He gives a similar pitch, hoping his charm will win this pair over.

DAVID HASSELHOFF ROLLED A 96 + 12 = 108

^ DAVID HASSELHOFF'S RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH AARON'S HAS INCREASED FROM 0/20 TO 20/20 ^
^ DAVID HASSELHOFF'S CHARISMA STAT HAS INCREASED FROM 6 TO 7 ^
† AARON 1 AND AARON 2 HAVE JOINED THE CHURCH OF HASSELHOFF †

Now all three are missionaries and they can get things done 3x faster.  David Hasselhoff goes after Papa P, while Aaron 1 goes after Ian and finally Aaron 2 goes after Luigi.

DAVID HASSELHOFF ROLLED AN 18 + 14 = 32
AARON 1 ROLLED A 92 + 6 = 98
AARON 2 ROLLED A 44 + 6 = 50

Papa P is unconvinced but has heard crazier things.
^ AARON 1'S CHARISMA STAT HAS INCREASED FROM 6 TO 7 ^
† IAN HAS JOINED THE CHURCH OF HASSELHOFF †
^ MEMBERS OF THE CHURCH OF HASSELHOFF'S RELATIONSHIP WITH IAN HAS INCREASED FROM 0/20 TO 10/20 ^

Finally both Aarons go to recruit Tails while David Hasselhoff tries to recruit the only guard he can get to - Swift.

THE AARONS ROLLED A 6 + 14 = 20

Tails basically asks what they are talking about before informing them that he is a member of the Church of SONIC!

DAVID HASSELHOFF ROLLED A 36 + 14 = 50

Swift is almost convinced but seems to be better educated than the prisoners making him harder to crack.
^ DAVID HASSELHOFF'S RELATIONSHIP WITH SWIFT HAS INCREASED FROM 0/20 TO 3/20 ^

Note: Members of "Churches" are in the OP next to the character names in the lists.

The Church of Hasselhoff goes on its first mission - to sacrifice Knuckles. First they go to incapacitate Tails.

David Hasselhoff and the other members of his Church attack Tails.

DAVID HASSELHOFF ROLLED A 93 + 14 = 107
I don't know how but you are cheating.

ANYWAYS

The Hoff's first punch is so forceful that it sends Tails through a nearby wall.

TAILS -100 HEALTH (0/100). TAILS IS DEAD!
[color=#33cc33]^ THE HOFF'S STRENGTH LEVELED UP FROM 7 TO 8 ^

The Church then with their collective strength lift Knuckles up and drop him in the Simon Says Lava.

AARON 1 ROLLED A 49
AARON 2 ROLLED A 17
IAN ROLLED A 91
THE HOFF ROLLED AN 84 + 16 = 100

Knuckles is done for, falling into the lava and going to Ugandan Heaven in accordance with the Sacred Scriptures of the Church of Hoff

MEANWHILE
Sonic is still evading Call, who seems to have checked everywhere.

The Warden speaks up - "Time for more fun and games, get over here or get shot."  You can see guards emerging from inside the building.  Everyone gets in order in front of the Warden outside, guards surrounding the premise.

"I'm a nice guy," the Warden continues.  One of the prisoners snort, making Wario visibly ANGERY.  However he doesn't say anything and continues his rambling, "Look, you are all going to tell me a joke - my favorite joke - the person who tells it - they get to pick the next game we will play.  Got it? Good. Start thinking now."

MAKE A JOKE!
What will you do?
Get advice from others (+2 Charisma for this game if you are successful in getting your advice, but if you are unsuccessful then you get -2 Charisma for this game.)
Don't tell a joke.
Tell a joke you thought of all by yourself.
Custom (attack the guards, other prisoners, etc.)

RE: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - The Genghis Khan - 01-13-2018

"Do you want to hear a joke? Your might."

RE: FORUM GAME BY WARIO FOR WARIOS - Communism - 01-13-2018

he didnt offer an opt out, watch as he;s banned by staff abnnd a freeday insues