CROWN IS A FAGGOT NIGGER
Started by banned.

23 posts in this topic
banned.

4 posts 1 threads Joined: Dec 2017
12-21-2017, 05:09 PM -
hello all of you jailbreaking nerds. I wanted to say how gay this game . first off. I wanna talk about how the server sucks cock. ok prisoners lets play LR/FR! how about no why is this every round? that's gay. and why don't everyone try to break out of jail? the name is jailbreak! and next. the bad wardens. the wardens are so fucking dumb they give bad reasons and shoot you everytime you tie in tic-tac-toe. one time I got killed in this shitty server when I did nothing wrong.
This post was last modified: 02-16-2018, 01:26 PM by banned..
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-21-2017, 05:13 PM -
quality post
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Padillac

103 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-21-2017, 05:54 PM -
I’m confused on why the title to the topic is “banned for mass rdm”
Just drop in and smack the lip, then after that you just drop in drop out, aragagagra.
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
12-21-2017, 06:02 PM -
Okay first this is general not off-topic and unless you are a Genghis alt you aren't the quality-offtopic-previously-banned-twice-poster!

(12-21-2017, 05:09 PM)banned. Wrote: hello all of you jailbreaking nerds. I wanted to say how gay this game . first off. I wanna talk about how the server sucks cock. ok prisoners lets play LR/FR! how about no why is this every round? that's gay. and why don't everyone try to break out of jail? the name is jailbreak! and next. the bad wardens. the wardens are so fucking dumb they give bad reasons and shoot you everytime you tie in tic-tac-toe. one time I got killed in this shitty server when I did nothing wrong.

I get this is a troll but you are right, LR/FR is dumb!
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
12-21-2017, 07:34 PM -
(12-21-2017, 05:09 PM)banned. Wrote: hello all of you jailbreaking nerds. I wanted to say how gay this game . first off. I wanna talk about how the server sucks cock. ok prisoners lets play LR/FR! how about no why is this every round? that's gay. and why don't everyone try to break out of jail? the name is jailbreak! and next. the bad wardens. the wardens are so fucking dumb they give bad reasons and shoot you everytime you tie in tic-tac-toe. one time I got killed in this shitty server when I did nothing wrong.

first of all if it is a tie and guards kill you it would be taken care of unless the staff is afk second of all what padillac said and 3rd of all just why
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-22-2017, 05:59 AM -

this is the jailbreak experience

Quote:hello all of you jailbreaking nerds.

hello all of you complaining nerds.

Quote:I wanted to say how gay this game 

grammar please

Quote:one time I got killed in this shitty server when I did nothing wrong.

maybe you should do something about it other than complaining the shit outta every single one who plays it, that's like losing a war against nazi germany then saying "fuck this world, fuck you all, fuck everyone living in germany"
hi there
banned.

4 posts 1 threads Joined: Dec 2017
12-22-2017, 08:02 AM -
Genghis khan how about you fuck off grammar nazi
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-22-2017, 08:14 AM -
(12-22-2017, 08:02 AM)banned. Wrote: Genghis khan how about you fuck off grammar nazi

where do i find a off grammar nazi
hi there
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-22-2017, 09:05 AM -
(12-21-2017, 05:09 PM)banned. (spacebar possibly) Wrote: hello all of you jailbreaking nerds. I wanted to say how gay this game is. first off. I wanna talk about how the server sucks cock (holy shit the salt here). ok prisoners lets play LR/FR! how about no why is this every round? that's gay. and why don't everyone try to break out of jail? the name is jailbreak! and next. the bad wardens. the wardens are so fucking dumb they give bad reasons and shoot you everytime you tie in tic-tac-toe. one time I got killed in this shitty server when I did nothing wrong.
Please provide identification.
From the title and your name, I can assume that you got banned for mass RDM. Maybe you are spacebar.
"one time I got killed blablabla", well you should have reported it to moderators and there can be 2 outcomes
1- The moderators realises that it was RDM and revives you
2- The moderators realises that you did a mistake and they tell you about that
If the moderator doesn't responds, he may be busy in something and you should wait. If he still doesn't responds, resend the report.
I kind of agree that LR/FR shouldn't be played in every round except in emergency situations.
And uh, well about "Jailbreak" thing you can escape from Manoyama for now, maybe soon you can escape from all prisons?
"the wardens are so fucking dumb they give bad reasons and shoot you everytime you tie in tic-tac-toe"
I'm afraid this is extremely false since moderators pay attention to rounds, maybe you don't know that you can win by diagonal.
Quote:"Genghis khan how about you fuck off grammar nazi"
Well, you really should calm down, he was just making some jokes.
I know that you still don't understand the server that much, and you should still go to revise the rules.
Please, respond with calm. I don't want to have a lot of mean words to me Sad
I still respect your opinions as long you respect mine.
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
12-22-2017, 12:00 PM -
Wait so this is 100% serious?

Oops.

In that case I do remember someone complaining they were killed in Tic-Tac-Toe /lr (maybe a week ago or so) although if memory serves they actually lost.  I don't remember who, maybe IceFreeze but idk.

E: Who are you in-game; are you IceFreeze because if so Detective BlueFang24 solved another case.
E2: We have reached important threads except I don't know how... which SA did this!
This post was last modified: 12-22-2017, 12:20 PM by BlueFang24.