Criminal Business
Started by The Hoff

319 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-08-2018, 07:04 PM -
(01-08-2018, 01:41 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Explore the house
Borislav: Sprichst du Deutsch? (Do you speak German?)

Young Man 2: Ja. Ich habe ein Jahr lang studiert. (Yes. I have been studying for a year.)

Borislav: Darf ich ein paar Tassen Tee vorbereiten? (Mind if I prepare some cups of tea?)

Old Man: A coffee for me.

Young Man 2: Er sagt, dass er Kaffee will. (He is saying that he wants coffee.)

Borislav: Very well.

Borislav checks the house. He enters one of the bedrooms, which has a safe in it. The hatch is transparent, allowing Borislav to look inside it.

Inside the safe is a Golden AK47. It is complete with some attachments, such as a bayonet, a silencer, and a scope. Below it is an M16, an M14, and a SPAS-12, all of which are also decked out in attachments.

Upon closer examination, the Golden AK47 appears to have the name of Boris Kolashkev stitched into it.

Suddenly, he is getting Vietnam flashbacks to when he talked with Sergei and Vadim about the fall of the New York chapter of the Russian Bratva.

.... все знали, что мы имеем в виду бизнес, когда наши лидеры размахивали золотыми Калашниковыми, предоставленными самим Богом ...
(.... everyone knew we meant business when our leaders brandished golden Kalashnikovs, granted by God himself...)

.... МЫ БЫЛИ! ВЕЛИЧАЙШИЙ! И ДВЕ КОЛЛЕДЖУ СТУДЕНТЫ ДОЛЖНЫ ИСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬ НАШЕЙ ГРАНДНОЙ ИМПЕРИИ! ....
(WE, WERE! THE GREATEST! AND TWO COLLEGE STUDENTS HAD TO RUIN OUR GRAND EMPIRE!)

... И ПОДАВАТЬ ЭТО! ЕГО БРАТ И ЕГО ВЕСЬ СЕМЬЯ ДОЛЖНА ПРИНИМАТЬ БУЛЕТЫ СЛИШКОМ! ОН УБИЛ МОЙ СТАРЫЙ ДРУГ! ...
(AND FUCK IT! HIS BROTHER AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY SHOULD TAKE THE BULLETS TOO! HE KILLED MY OLD FRIEND!)

... Hey you Russian fucks, we did not forget about you. We destroyed you in New York and we can banish you from Phoenix too, even if we didn't want to. ...

Борис Колашков был хорошим человеком. Нет. Великий человек. Лучшая русская Братва когда-либо была. Он умер с честью, но его божественная винтовка умерла вместе с ним.
(Boris Kolashkev was a good man. No. A great man. The best the Russian Bratva has ever had. He died with honor, but his godly rifle has died with him.)

Если кто-то убил этих двух гигантских змей, с большими острыми клыками и мешком яда в каждом из них, тогда они будут героем для всех нас.
(If one is to slay those two giant serpents, with large, sharp fangs, and a sack of poison in each of them, then they will be a hero for all of us.)

Чтобы отомстить этим мальчикам, как Великая Отечественная война, вы знаете? Скоро мы будем в их доме, обыскивая их, с телами этих мальчиков на полу, как нацисты. Мы можем повесить флаг высокий, высокий и гордый над трупом фашистов, как и мой дед в Берлине.
(To exact revenge on these boys is like the Great Patriotic War, you know? Soon we will be inside their house, ransacking them, with the bodies of these boys on the floor, like Nazis. We can hang a flag high, tall, and proud over the cadaver of the fascists, just as my grandfather did in Berlin.)

The flashbacks...... they have completely overwhelmed Borislav. An fury incomparable to any other that he had in his life has taken him over. Despite never knowing or seen Boris Kolashkev, or the numerous raids on the Russian Bratva done by the Garfield brothers in New York, his allegiance and his loyalty to the Russian Bratva has never been stronger.

But as he breaks free from the meltdown, he realizes... he has no lockpick. This is the point of no return. He can not summon any more Russian Bratva men without jeopardizing his mission, and the safes' contents are glorious. He has just a Makarov and a kitchen knife, and a SPAS-12 in the car.. versus three men who have personally killed numerous gangsters AND their leaders, and with literal war machines in their disposal.

Communism's thing will be updated in another post.
This post was last modified: 01-08-2018, 07:16 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: more to the flashbacks
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
Criminal Business - by The Hoff - 08-14-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-14-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-14-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-15-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-15-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-15-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-17-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-19-2017, 09:18 PM