The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-15-2017, 11:54 AM -
(04-14-2017, 10:12 PM)I Wrote: b
(filler)

You take the bodybag, put it in your car's trunk, and quickly find another alleyway away from the brothel or any other place run by the Russian or Ukrainian Bratvas. After a long search, you drag the bodybag to a spot in a huge railroad yard. 

Jarret: Wake up.

Kolya/Faustin: IS IT YOU AGAIN?

Jarret: Faustin, is that you?

A moment of silence...

Faustin: Jarret?

Jarret: You guessed right.

Jarret opens the bodybag.

Jarret: It has been so long.... hell, I can't recognize you now that you have a beard, a deeper voice, and in Russian Bratva clothes. In fact, I don't even know if you even go to Brighton Beach or Colombia.

Faustin: I go to Colombia but I kept in touch with friends in Brighton Beach, including you... We just never saw eachother face to face or talk that much ever since the end of high school.

After another long silence...

Faustin: Man, I thought you were a traitor to the Russian Bratva, in your Russian Bratva uniform and all... shit!

Jarret: You were a traitor to the Ukrainian Bratva.... but you know what, so am I.

Faustin: Listen. I know the whole truth behind the Brighton Beach University shooting, since I was listening in to both Bratvas. Call me a double agent and shit.

Jarret: Ok, let's get you fixed up first, then we will talk. Call 911, say someone beat you up at a bar and you need to be checked or something. Don't say anything about me. Got it?

Faustin: Ok.

Jarret: Oh yea, in case you want to tell me another conspiracy theory, here is my number.

Jarret writes another note with his number and gives it to Faustin.

Jarret: I have to go.

Jarret runs back to his car, puts the now-empty bodybag in the trunk, and drives off, leaving Faustin behind.

Achievement Unlocked: An Old Friend

Jarret gets to return home. Strangely, the house is empty: no Jorel (his dad), no Aaron. Well, he can assume Aaron is probably sleeping with Angela at her place as of now, but Jorel? He assumes that he is sleeping at home as well.

Jarret walks into his room and lets himself have a good night's rest....

Chapter 3.5: Good Night?

The night was initally quiet.

Car noises. Jarret's sleeping mind assumes it is just ambience.

Car pulling up noises. Jarret's sleeping mind assumes that Aaron has returned or something.

Some more silence. Creaking. Suddenly, there is a strange noise here and there.

Then he hears a window slowly open.

Jarret immediately wakes up. There is probably a burglar somewhere around here.

However, his rooms seems perfectly normal.

A. Check downstairs
B. Check on Jorel's room
C. Look outside
D. Stay put.
E. Call Aaron.
This post was last modified: 04-15-2017, 07:51 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added achievement
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 3.5: Good Night?] - by The Hoff - 04-15-2017, 11:54 AM