896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-28-2017, 11:55 PM -
(04-28-2017, 08:56 PM)I Wrote: as jarret
G then C
as Jorrel
C
as Stuttzier
B

(Jarret kills burglar and drivers, Jorel kills henchmen, Stuttizer waits for the fighting to go in the Bratvas' favor to intervene)

Jarret chops off the burglar's head as silent as possible with the hatchet.

The blood spewing out of the burglar's neck stains the floor of Aaron's bedroom.

Then at once, he aims for the driver representing the Ukrainian Bratva. 

But Jorel snipes a Russian henchman that was just smoking by his Bratva's car. (-1 7.62 NATO Round)

The head of RB Henchman #1 is sniped clean off.

The headshot alerted everyone in the block. 
The two Bratva groups are on full alert and starting to exchange shots between eachother. The Ukrainian driver runs into his car and attempts to escape the scene. After a volley of missed and ineffective M16 shots, Jarret immediately goes on the walkie-talkie to order Aaron and Mr. Stuttizer around. (-11 5.56 NATO Round)

Jarret: The Ukrainian driver is trying to escape.

[As Mr. Stuttizer & Aaron]
A. Chase after the Ukrainian car to kill the driver
B. Chase after the Ukrainian car just to see where it goes.
C. Stay parked and wait.
D. Get out now and join in the fighting.

[As Jarret]
A. Continue doing the same thing as before (focus on drivers)
B. Focus on the remaining Ukrainians
C. Focus on the Russians.
D. Shoot the tires of the Russian Bratva car to prevent or make escape more difficult for them.

[As Jorel]
A. Continue doing the same thing as before (focus on henchmen)
B. Focus on the Bratva the opposite of what Jarret is focusing on (if Jarret is targeting the Russians, Jorel targets the Ukrainians and vice versa)
C. Quickly gun down the tires of the Ukrainian Bratva car as it prepares to drive off.
D. Snipe the Ukrainian driver
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [CHAPTER 3.5: Good Night?] - by The Hoff - 04-28-2017, 11:55 PM