The Vigilante [I got bored so its over]
Started by The Hoff

195 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-25-2017, 05:42 PM -
(01-25-2017, 08:43 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Find some items that can be used as weapons/distractions then hide.

While everyone else is cowering and hiding in fear, you look for something that can hurt. The most obvious things that come to mind are the wooden blocks used with test dividers, sharp objects like scalpels, scissors, and plastic knives, and a flashlight.

Inventory Item Added: AA-Battery Flashlight (so bright it can blind people, or just use it as a blunt weapon a la DOOM 3.)
Inventory Item Added: Scalpel (its like a knife, but its only for dissecting animals. This time around, you will be dissecting school college shooters)
Inventory Item Added: Scissors (Don't run with scissors, but you may as well.)
Inventory Item Added: Wooden Block [x10] (Stone those damn shooters like unfaithful Muslim women.)

And then you cower and hide in fear.....

It didn't take long for the shooters to break your classroom door down. You think it was with a C4, but it may as well be, since you see a gutted body next to the door.

Alive Classmates (Including You): 15/16

The shooters did not gun down anyone immediately, but first, they yelled.

"GDE AARONA?"

You were initally dumbfounded on what the fuck were they talking about.

"WHERE IS AARON?"

You are uncertain for if they are calling you specifically to execute you on the spot, or to spare you and tell you to fuck off....

NOTE: You can pick multiple choices. This also applies to C's subchoices. (EX: Ce and D)
A. Stand up peacefully
B. Stay put
C. Start attacking
  • Ca. Throw a wooden brick for one of their bodies.
  • Cb. Throw a wooden brick for one of their heads.
  • Cc. Stab with scalpel
  • Cd. Stab with scissors
  • Ce. Blind with flashlight
  • Cf. Knock them out
D. Attempt to escape
E. Other

Going to add stats later
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-24-2017, 04:15 PM
RE: The Vigilante [SETUP] - by The Hoff - 01-24-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: The Vigilante [PROLOGUE: A Day In Infamy] - by The Hoff - 01-25-2017, 05:42 PM