Manoyama Adventures ◇ Turn 8 on Page 21!
Started by Ostinyo

221 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-19-2017, 08:17 AM -
Name: John Will
Home City: Ramburagi
Background: Working Class 
Allegiance: None
Personality: Smart, romantic, sneaky and peaceful.
Motivation: I'd like to go the Manoyama School because I want to raise my education level and find a good job in the future.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
12-19-2017, 10:03 AM -
>when you are going to wait a day to decide on which character to play but somebody takes the noble background so you're left with one character
>mfw

Anyway

Name: Ichiro Itō
Home City: Ramburagi
Background: Poor - steals from upper middle-class/rich to help sustain his family.
Allegiance: Non-aligned, but supports the Union of Workers' reform ideas.  Also is a believer in equality because of his past, so he agrees with the Magician Liberation Party (if it is what I think it is - letting magicians practice whenever? correct me if I'm wrong) Lastly there is no love lost between him and the monarchy, nobles and those who are rich and powerful by "birthright".
Personality: Sneaky, determined. Loyal to close friends and family. Thieves' honor and whatnot.
Motivation: He has always been poor, never a time since his dad died when he was about 3 had he enjoyed wealth.  His dream was always to become a wizard and his mom scrounged up enough money to get him to the academy.  Now he wants to learn spells to pull his mother out of poverty.

~sidenote
It looks like you have an audience for this lol.
This post was last modified: 12-19-2017, 07:49 PM by BlueFang24. Edit Reason: Changed Alignment to fit Better
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-19-2017, 10:50 AM -
(12-18-2017, 11:08 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: So Hiro and Kiko are just extra characters you made for no reason?

You're going to have to remove Tamai and make the noble just Hitojo Yoshiwara. Only the Tamai family (Hotagi royalty) has that as their last name.
Here's the "Final Drafts" of my two best character apps

Name: Hitojo "Hito" Yoshiwara
Home City: Fortuka
Background: Noble
Allegiance: None 
Personality: Greedy, selfish, immoral bastard who just wants power and to be as strong as possible. His family runs one of the largest banks in the country, and they (his father especially) has lots of connections to corporations in the region, and are associates of the Tamai monarchy. These connections allow the Yoshiwara Family to have a lot of power despite not being corporate, military, or political leaders. Despite being too autistic to be charismatic or too weak to be a s t r o n k Bulk Bogan, he can do his convincing and heart-snatching with his money.
Motivation: He just also wants to learn magic to use to consolidate even more power in the nation. 

Name: Akihiko "Aki" Fujushina
Home City: Intika
Background: Poor
Allegiance: Union of Workers
Personality: Has more angst than a school shooter due to years of class oppression and being at the bottom of society, not cared for. This is why he joined the Union of Workers, he wants a workers revolution. Has muscles and strength from his factory work. Very charismatic, persuasive, and romantic, and can easily get a girlfriend or side hoe despite being poor and all that.
Motivation: He wants to learn magic to help aid in the worker's revolution and to break the socio-economic barriers of magic academies
This post was last modified: 12-19-2017, 11:00 AM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

12-19-2017, 02:31 PM -
a lot of males and only two females. i feel something bad incoming.
This post was last modified: 12-19-2017, 02:35 PM by Skeletal¹²³™.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
12-19-2017, 02:34 PM -
Name: Ava Human (shes a human!)
Home City: Fortuka (Port city) (real home was somewhere on a far away planet.. crap wasn't supposed to tell you that)
Background: A normal human being was depressed cause no friends and just came to the planet (def wasn't an alien) (poor)
Allegiance: Being a human being
Personality: Normal human being
Motivation: To get enough food to raise her family of 3 (NOT COUNTING HERSELF SMH) (and yes, shes 17 and has a family of 3. It's normal in this universe for the aliens from the planet she came from... whoops )
This post was last modified: 12-21-2017, 09:44 AM by Rocket.
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
Skeletal¹²³™

12-19-2017, 03:05 PM -
(pst rocket did you knew that family also counts mother and father?)
-Gauche
BlueFang24

152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
12-19-2017, 04:31 PM -
(12-19-2017, 10:50 AM)The Hoff Wrote: Motivation: He wants to learn magic to help aid in the worker's revolution and to break the socio-economic barriers of magic academies

are u sure you aren't one of Commie's alts

(12-19-2017, 02:31 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: a lot of males and only two females. i feel something bad incoming.

sniff sniff
hmm it does smell messy

(12-19-2017, 03:05 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: (pst rocket did you knew that family also counts mother and father?)

orphans? unless i am dumb
otherwise ur right that means 1 kid
This post was last modified: 12-19-2017, 04:38 PM by BlueFang24. Edit Reason: just incase im dumb
Skeletal¹²³™

12-19-2017, 04:50 PM -
also family counts grandmother, grandfather, cousin, uncle...
-Gauche
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
12-19-2017, 05:57 PM -
(12-19-2017, 04:50 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: also family counts grandmother, grandfather, cousin, uncle...

No, shes the mother, theres a father, and 2 kids dumb dumB
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-19-2017, 06:12 PM -
(12-19-2017, 02:34 PM)Rocket Wrote: Background: Nothing

You cannot choose nothing for the background. Also characters must have a last name.