Brickpacks for Tezuni's prison map?
Started by The Hoff

5 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-12-2017, 11:16 AM -
Does anyone know what add-ons are required to load up Tezuni's map fully, with minimal or no missing bricks? This is so I can do jb_tezuni.

EDIT: Here is a list of all the brickpacks I have.

[Image: PPSus4G.png]
[Image: 5GftUlI.png]
[Image: AfCzt6k.png]
[Image: UbK0AJ3.png]
[Image: Eyg9yan.png]
This post was last modified: 02-12-2017, 12:53 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: added what brickpacks I have
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Hoff

02-15-2017, 06:56 PM -
Bump. Does anyone know, or do I have to reconstruct the map entirely before modifying it for Jailbreak?

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-15-2017, 07:47 PM -
I think I have most of the bricks but I'm not sure. I know there is prints and stuff missing as well as certain door blocks that I'm missing.
When I find them I'll make a link with all the add-ons in my add-on folder
Я женщина.
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-15-2017, 07:50 PM -
When making a Jailbreak map please use the brick packs Jailbreak uses, we don't want to add a bunch of bricks to make builds from other servers load.
The Hoff

02-15-2017, 09:43 PM -
(02-15-2017, 07:50 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: When making a Jailbreak map please use the brick packs Jailbreak uses, we don't want to add a bunch of bricks to make builds from other servers load.

rip

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
The Hoff

02-17-2017, 12:29 PM -
This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 12:36 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: Found the brickpacks needed to develop a legal JB map

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.