Started by Edd

3 posts in this topic
Edd

11 posts 5 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-15-2017, 11:12 PM -
So I went on steam and pmed ostinyo saying 

Edd: is there a jb arg going on

Then ostinyo replys

Ostinyo: The communist fox warns the sweeping decay on Friday.

Arg clue or metaphor? You tell me
that dude that acts like a retard
Font

6 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-16-2017, 02:40 PM -
"The communist fox warns the sweeping decay on Friday."
Communist fox refers to Tezuni, because he's secretly a furry. The sweeping decay refers to Tezuni's Prison Escape slowly fucking up Crown's Jailbreak and making it less and less popular. Friday is the day Jailbreak gets most popular.

Something will happen on Friday.
Freeday

23 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-16-2017, 03:09 PM -
(02-16-2017, 02:40 PM)Font Wrote: "The communist fox warns the sweeping decay on Friday."
Communist fox refers to Tezuni, because he's secretly a furry. The sweeping decay refers to Tezuni's Prison Escape slowly fucking up Crown's Jailbreak and making it less and less popular. Friday is the day Jailbreak gets most popular.

Almost definitely Manyoyama
King of Batons
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
02-16-2017, 05:50 PM -
(02-16-2017, 02:40 PM)Font Wrote: "The communist fox warns the sweeping decay on Friday."

Ok, now wait a second.

March 24, the date already figured out in the ARG, is a Friday. 

Now, I am pretty sure that there has to be some closed testing of the map before it gets publicly released, so just because you see the server closed with " - Manoyama" next to it may not mean it is going to be available any time soon.

Or so I think.

Also, can we just get an ARG megathread, we have like literally 2 threads dedicated to it now
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.