Jailbreak Stories
Started by Razer

38 posts in this topic
Razer

68 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
Exclamation  01-21-2017, 09:53 PM -
Jailbreak Stories
Jailbreak Stories is where you post past experiences of Jailbreak, whether they be funny, horrifying, or just plain epic.
Recommended formatting (not required)
Title: (Title of story)

Story: (Tell your story/experience)

Try to include the day it happened. 
This post was last modified: 01-21-2017, 10:11 PM by Razer.
Visolator
Super Admin

103 posts 2 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 02:19 AM -
When everyone was spamming Mark.GAY for like 4 rounds
Mr Queeba

10 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 08:46 AM -
Awesome Riots Done Quick

this guy made a thing called "awesome riots done quick" as a joke as i kept wanting to riot and crap, and i made it a thing where you had to kill the warden as fast as possible after 9:00. i caught onto the joke and starting doing a bunch of "awards", including one where you won a "gold x award" (the fake award in the bubsy 3d game) if you were fast enough, as well as your typical gold (20 seconds) and platinum (15 seconds) stuff. it ended up being fun trying to kill the warden p fast, and more often than not we killed the warden within the time limit.
Razer

01-22-2017, 09:03 AM -
I was there.

(01-22-2017, 02:19 AM)Visolator Wrote: When everyone was spamming Mark.GAY for like 4 rounds

Oh god. I was there, I think.
This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 09:04 AM by Razer.
Redboner

34 posts 4 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 02:02 PM -
Title: 8 retards 1 runner

Story: So on January 22, 2017 (the day I posted this) at about 10:50 AM, I lost a lr fr match against Clockworker because I didn't know how to hug, thus I was supposed to die. However, it didn't happen for quite some time. First it started with warden, who was trying to baton me. I ran away as fast as I can to a corridor leading to the game room, but it proved to be a fatal mistake for me, so instead I changed direction and ran to the entrance of the laser room, where hopefully I can actually live a little bit long. While I was running for my life, Clockworker ends up getting killed in the process. I was about to cry for his accidental death, but then he revived himself, so I didn't. Around 5 seconds after Clockworker revived himself, warden finally announces me to be kill on sight, and all guards either had a HMG or baton, trying to shoot or whack me to death. Although it was at this point I knew I was gonna die, but if I wanted to die, I'd do it making a fool out of them. So, for about 10 seconds of avoiding death, I avoided all the batons and bullets the guards were trying to give me, and finally I die with HMG bullets smashing my skull, instantly killing me.
Even if Redconer doesn't say so, I'm his one and only Redboner. ;^)
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 02:22 PM -
(01-22-2017, 02:02 PM)Redboner Wrote: Title: 8 retards 1 runner

Story: So on January 22, 2017 (the day I posted this) at about 10:50 AM, I lost a lr fr match against Clockworker because I didn't know how to hug, thus I was supposed to die. However, it didn't happen for quite some time. First it started with warden, who was trying to baton me.  I ran away as fast as I can  to a corridor leading to the game room, but it proved to be a fatal mistake for me, so instead I changed direction and ran to the entrance of the laser room, where hopefully I can actually live a little bit long.  While I was running for my life, Clockworker ends up getting killed in the process. I was about to cry for his accidental death, but then he revived himself, so I didn't. Around 5 seconds after Clockworker revived himself, warden finally announces me to be kill on sight, and all guards either had a HMG or baton, trying to shoot or whack me to death. Although it was at this point I knew I was gonna die, but if I wanted to die, I'd do it making a fool out of them. So, for about 10 seconds of avoiding death, I avoided all the batons and bullets the guards were trying to give me, and finally I die with HMG bullets smashing my skull, instantly killing me.

a true hero indeed
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
Quacky

9 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 02:29 PM -
(01-22-2017, 08:46 AM)Mr Queeba Wrote: this guy made a thing called "awesome riots done quick"

tfw u get no proper credit
Razer

01-22-2017, 05:12 PM -
(01-22-2017, 02:02 PM)Redboner Wrote: Title: 8 retards 1 runner

Story: So on January 22, 2017 (the day I posted this) at about 10:50 AM, I lost a lr fr match against Clockworker because I didn't know how to hug, thus I was supposed to die. However, it didn't happen for quite some time. First it started with warden, who was trying to baton me.  I ran away as fast as I can  to a corridor leading to the game room, but it proved to be a fatal mistake for me, so instead I changed direction and ran to the entrance of the laser room, where hopefully I can actually live a little bit long.  While I was running for my life, Clockworker ends up getting killed in the process. I was about to cry for his accidental death, but then he revived himself, so I didn't. Around 5 seconds after Clockworker revived himself, warden finally announces me to be kill on sight, and all guards either had a HMG or baton, trying to shoot or whack me to death. Although it was at this point I knew I was gonna die, but if I wanted to die, I'd do it making a fool out of them. So, for about 10 seconds of avoiding death, I avoided all the batons and bullets the guards were trying to give me, and finally I die with HMG bullets smashing my skull, instantly killing me.
I was there for that. I was dying to say the least.
[Image: Razer.png]
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 07:02 PM -
I don't remember when this happened, other then after the big update to Moon.

So I had a knife, and the warden sent all the prisoners to the laser room. At the laser room, a guard got close to the mob of prisoners, and I decided to try to stab him.

I fail the first stab, so I expected myself to be wiped off the face of the Earth by the HMG, but instead, the guard takes out his baton and 1v1 melees me with all the prisoners watching.

I lost.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
A-Spec

128 posts 20 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 10:45 PM -
I killed all the guards 2 rounds in a row, AND killed most of the guards for the whole entire time (every round) of the map "desert" was up.
-Patrick Star