Jailbreak Stories
Started by Razer

38 posts in this topic
Metalliku

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Apr 2017
04-15-2017, 12:15 PM -
I remeber in Moon when i set the pit on Memory (i was a Warden) and i accidentaly fell into it and died

Everyone was laughing
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-15-2017, 03:48 PM -
(04-15-2017, 12:15 PM)Metalliku Wrote: I remeber in Moon when i set the pit on Memory (i was a Warden) and i accidentaly fell into it and died

Everyone was laughing

I think I remember that
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Tigh Brother

11 posts 3 threads Joined: May 2017
05-10-2017, 08:38 PM -
(01-23-2017, 02:38 AM)Ostinyo Wrote: How to Win Last Requests - Episode I
In admin chat Viso suggested I do gun toss over the fence of Gefangnis. I did a short jump and toss, then the following guard jumped straight into the barbed wire atop the fence and killed himself.

Hey that was me

Ontopic:
Story - The great egghunt

So basically i started spamming the warden with "5k for egghunt" until he eventually just gave a freeday
boring story
This post was last modified: 05-10-2017, 08:39 PM by Tigh Brother. Edit Reason: Story
Crown allow Gifs to be allowed as signatures.
     Everyone say "Egghunt or riot" at 9
xxxdddddd
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-11-2017, 09:58 AM -
story:
It started with this guy, I do not know his name, but his name has gone in Jailbreak history.
He seemed to be quite underage, being quite toxic and plain immature, his own attitude became his largest weakness and so lead to his demise.
If he still was here, he would be calling the people that kill him "puppy kickers" and "dumbasses" just because he forgot the rules.
He was eventually banned for 14 days, and he has never been seen again.
He has been turned into no more but an adjective.
The edn
hi there
The Hoff

05-11-2017, 11:47 AM -
(05-11-2017, 09:58 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: story:
It started with this guy, I do not know his name, but his name has gone in Jailbreak history.
He seemed to be quite underage, being quite toxic and plain immature, his own attitude became his largest weakness and so lead to his demise.
If he still was here, he would be calling the people that kill him "puppy kickers" and "dumbasses" just because he forgot the rules.
He was eventually banned for 14 days, and he has never been seen again.
He has been turned into no more but an adjective.
The edn

hmmmm, let me guess

TheBlackBlock

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Padillac

103 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
Wink  05-11-2017, 04:33 PM -
The Not So Smart move
So a couple days ago Razer changed his name to Gayzer as a joke. In my mind I was like "wouldn't it be fun to change my name to Cumsterdiver too?" So I left the server and came back with that name. My retarded self did not know that there was someone on the server who would take the name Padillac. Since that person took the name padillac I have to go to my other (old name) Dumpsterdiver. 
Anyway if anyone see's someone with the name padillac please take a screenshot of the person's BLID and pm me or something. Thanks
This post was last modified: 05-11-2017, 04:35 PM by Padillac.
Just drop in and smack the lip, then after that you just drop in drop out, aragagagra.
The Hoff

05-11-2017, 08:33 PM -
(05-11-2017, 04:33 PM)Padillac Wrote:
The Not So Smart move
So a couple days ago Razer changed his name to Gayzer as a joke. In my mind I was like "wouldn't it be fun to change my name to Cumsterdiver too?" So I left the server and came back with that name. My retarded self did not know that there was someone on the server who would take the name Padillac. Since that person took the name padillac I have to go to my other (old name) Dumpsterdiver. 
Anyway if anyone see's someone with the name padillac please take a screenshot of the person's BLID and pm me or something. Thanks

I remember when I was Oh shit, he and someone stole my name when I changed.

Thankfully, O shit, he means the same thing.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-13-2017, 11:27 AM -
(05-11-2017, 11:47 AM)The Hoff Wrote: hmmmm, let me guess

TheBlackBlock
http://draked.me/forum/bans.php?search=d...rchby=Name
hi there
Hay.Wire

10 posts 2 threads Joined: May 2017
Video  05-15-2017, 01:44 PM -
i once did a 3 killstreak, but about 2 rounds earlier i did i think a 4-5 ppl killstreak on a riot lol
wait what am i supposed to do with this???
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
05-15-2017, 02:49 PM -
once i was on desert and held off a riot containing like 10-13 people alone as warden

that was fun
Я женщина.