fuck my thinking emoji doesnt work
Started by Communism

152 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-02-2017, 03:55 PM -
A. Go to the warship and attempt to find survivors
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-02-2017, 05:45 PM -
(03-01-2017, 10:11 PM)I Wrote: You send out a neat little hull repair drone that seals the cracks and breaches in the hull, hull integrity at 30 percent.

What now?
A.  Head back to the warship
B.  Go get new crew at a trade hub
C.  Look for the ship that attempted to kill you
D.  Other

B
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-02-2017, 11:40 PM -
(03-02-2017, 03:55 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: A.  Go to the warship and attempt to find survivors

You arrive at the husk that used to be the warship "Spiritus Draconis."  About 200 life signs detected, 75 of which are Genesis affiliated, the others must be Scavengers or civilians picking scrap up for their own means.

A few escape pods are mangled in twisted wrecks of spaceplanes and the warship or smoking debris from missiles, but the few that remain have about 5 people in each, they will be able to survive for about 1 more day before the emergency supplies run out.

A frigate is snapped in half near the bridge of the warship, 20 life signs are detected in the back, 35 in the front.  The Corvette won't be able to hold all those people, the maximum amount of people on board is 15, 3 of which are occupied at the moment.

The rest of the life signs are scattered about in starships or inside the warship.

Do note, you can have multiple ships with multiple people, but all of the ships at the warship are destroyed or enemy controlled.  You would need a method of transportation on board their ship [Teleporter, ripWings (I can explain those if you wish), etc.).

What do you do?  (You can choose multiple for this.)
A.  Help the people in escape pods.
B.  Help the people in the frigate.
    Ba.  Help the people in the front of the frigate.
    Bb.  Help the people in the back of the frigate.
C.  Help the people in starships.
D.  Help the people in the warship.
E.  Kill of the Scavengers before helping anyone.
F.  Warn civilians out of the area.

(03-02-2017, 05:45 PM)The Hoff Wrote: B

You arrive at a near by trade hub that seems heavily armed and ready to battle anybody who isn't a friendly.  Multiple freighters are docked at a giant tower of sorts with drones unloading giant crates of materials.  Some ships outfitted with millions of tiny hull repair drones are flying around hailing people who look damaged.  A few ships lumber around looking for help.  You enter the trade hub's audio link.

"Hello and welcome to the Pacisci!  That's latin for bargain, because our deals are a great bargain!  Haha!  If you need repairs, ask our ships with the drones, they are painted in blue and green, it should be easy to find them!  If you need supplies, ask one of our freighters, they might have what you are looking for!  If are a carrier, dock and we will unload our cargo for you to ship!  If you have any questions, please meet us inside Paisci and we can explain things further!  Thanks for coming!"

They seem excited, but it was probably an automated message.  Either way, you need some crew for the cruiser.  You have 10 out of 35 spots taken up at the moment for your cruiser.  You hail a ship that is offering some crew members.

"Hello, and welcome to Randy's Recruitment Center!  If you are looking to hire someone, you've come to the right place!  We offer robots, humans, aliens, and the like!  You can see permanent offers if you board, but if you want a temporary hire, we can list it..."  He trails off about robots and some aliens named the Mantis, and some others named the Lanius.  They both seem really hostile, as the Mantis board ships and use robot slave labor, and the Lanius tear apart anything and suck oxygen out of rooms faster than an open airlock can.

You dock with the ship and take a gander among the people who wish to be recruited, but the owner of the ship comes and offers you a deal.

"Genesis hey?  Heard about that warship accident yet?  How those evil Scav bastards destroyed the Spiritus Draconis?  It was a sad sight.  Either way, for that tragedy I'll offer you a deal.  I'll give you 5 members to join you on your mission for revenge or whatever you plan to do, and you give me...  Some of your fuel.  5 jump fuel."

What do you do?
A.  Accept the deal.
B.  Decline the deal.

Also note that you have 7 jump fuel at the moment and if you give Randy some you will need more fuel from the trade hub.
This post was last modified: 03-02-2017, 11:55 PM by Communism.
Я женщина.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-03-2017, 01:16 PM -
Logical
I'm being serious
Medium
Bluff
Focus fire on all ships!
What do we do?
Backtrack
What ships?
Streamed
Store
Wait what happened?
hi there
The Hoff

03-03-2017, 05:58 PM -
(03-02-2017, 11:40 PM)I Wrote: You arrive at the husk that used to be the warship "Spiritus Draconis."  About 200 life signs detected, 75 of which are Genesis affiliated, the others must be Scavengers or civilians picking scrap up for their own means.

A few escape pods are mangled in twisted wrecks of spaceplanes and the warship or smoking debris from missiles, but the few that remain have about 5 people in each, they will be able to survive for about 1 more day before the emergency supplies run out.

A frigate is snapped in half near the bridge of the warship, 20 life signs are detected in the back, 35 in the front.  The Corvette won't be able to hold all those people, the maximum amount of people on board is 15, 3 of which are occupied at the moment.

The rest of the life signs are scattered about in starships or inside the warship.

Do note, you can have multiple ships with multiple people, but all of the ships at the warship are destroyed or enemy controlled.  You would need a method of transportation on board their ship [Teleporter, ripWings (I can explain those if you wish), etc.).

What do you do?  (You can choose multiple for this.)
A.  Help the people in escape pods.
B.  Help the people in the frigate.
    Ba.  Help the people in the front of the frigate.
    Bb.  Help the people in the back of the frigate.
C.  Help the people in starships.
D.  Help the people in the warship.
E.  Kill of the Scavengers before helping anyone.
F.  Warn civilians out of the area.

You arrive at a near by trade hub that seems heavily armed and ready to battle anybody who isn't a friendly.  Multiple freighters are docked at a giant tower of sorts with drones unloading giant crates of materials.  Some ships outfitted with millions of tiny hull repair drones are flying around hailing people who look damaged.  A few ships lumber around looking for help.  You enter the trade hub's audio link.

"Hello and welcome to the Pacisci!  That's latin for bargain, because our deals are a great bargain!  Haha!  If you need repairs, ask our ships with the drones, they are painted in blue and green, it should be easy to find them!  If you need supplies, ask one of our freighters, they might have what you are looking for!  If are a carrier, dock and we will unload our cargo for you to ship!  If you have any questions, please meet us inside Paisci and we can explain things further!  Thanks for coming!"

They seem excited, but it was probably an automated message.  Either way, you need some crew for the cruiser.  You have 10 out of 35 spots taken up at the moment for your cruiser.  You hail a ship that is offering some crew members.

"Hello, and welcome to Randy's Recruitment Center!  If you are looking to hire someone, you've come to the right place!  We offer robots, humans, aliens, and the like!  You can see permanent offers if you board, but if you want a temporary hire, we can list it..."  He trails off about robots and some aliens named the Mantis, and some others named the Lanius.  They both seem really hostile, as the Mantis board ships and use robot slave labor, and the Lanius tear apart anything and suck oxygen out of rooms faster than an open airlock can.

You dock with the ship and take a gander among the people who wish to be recruited, but the owner of the ship comes and offers you a deal.

"Genesis hey?  Heard about that warship accident yet?  How those evil Scav bastards destroyed the Spiritus Draconis?  It was a sad sight.  Either way, for that tragedy I'll offer you a deal.  I'll give you 5 members to join you on your mission for revenge or whatever you plan to do, and you give me...  Some of your fuel.  5 jump fuel."

What do you do?
A.  Accept the deal.
B.  Decline the deal.

Also note that you have 7 jump fuel at the moment and if you give Randy some you will need more fuel from the trade hub.

C. Ask the owner about the members' skills.

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

03-03-2017, 07:53 PM -
(03-03-2017, 05:58 PM)The Hoff Wrote: C. Ask the owner about the members' skills.
Off topic:  I should have made that an option
On topic:  
"Well, Joel here has some good shield training, he could work well in shields, which will help you bring up shields faster."

Joel seems to be someone with metal spikes and razor like parts sticking out of him.

"Mike has some weapons training, he should be placed in a weapons area."

Mike is a robot it seems, one of the thousands that are sentient and have feelings and stuff, those that were made to live and to do a job of sorts.

"Other than that the rest are kinda bland, they just wanted to be hired because they don't have anywhere else to be, as most other planets are on fullscale lockdown by Scavengers."

What do you do?
A.  Accept the offer.
B.  Politely decline.
C.  Other, explain.
Я женщина.
Communism
Gay

03-03-2017, 09:08 PM -
(03-03-2017, 01:16 PM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: Logical
I'm being serious
Medium
Bluff
Focus fire on all ships!
What do we do?
Backtrack
What ships?
Streamed
Store
Wait what happened?
Chapter 1:  The Siege 
Sitting on board of a frigate, you wait to arrive at a Scavenger stronghold.  It is on a planet that is quite beautiful, trees and flowers blossoming everywhere and the water is a vibrant cyan.  You enter orbit and you see that a large scale battle is already taking place.  Ships are zooming around and flak is being fired from a crimson flagship that is tearing through a frigate.  Ships are falling to the planet but most are shot down by anti-air before they can impact the planet.  A cruiser FTLs in only to be blown apart by the flagship twice its size.  The Anti-Ship Batteries on the planet tear through corvettes and drones.

You beam down to the surface of the planet near a small metal building about 2 stories tall.  2 Scavengers see you and start to fire!

Enemy 1:  Scavenger 1

Enemy 2:  Scavenger 2

You
Weapons:  Scout Rifle, Dual SMGs, Machete
Armor:  Heavy Combat Armor
Equipment:  Medkit, Water Bottle, Radio, Distress Beacon
Vanity:  Gold jumpsuit painted green and brown, combat boots, and jacket
Attributes:  None
Health:  100/100
Я женщина.
The Hoff

03-03-2017, 09:23 PM -
(03-03-2017, 07:53 PM)I Wrote: Off topic:  I should have made that an option
On topic:  
"Well, Joel here has some good shield training, he could work well in shields, which will help you bring up shields faster."

Joel seems to be someone with metal spikes and razor like parts sticking out of him.

"Mike has some weapons training, he should be placed in a weapons area."

Mike is a robot it seems, one of the thousands that are sentient and have feelings and stuff, those that were made to live and to do a job of sorts.

"Other than that the rest are kinda bland, they just wanted to be hired because they don't have anywhere else to be, as most other planets are on fullscale lockdown by Scavengers."

What do you do?
A.  Accept the offer.
B.  Politely decline.
C.  Other, explain.

C. Change the offer to hire Mike and Joel for 4 jump fuel.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

03-04-2017, 01:20 AM -
(03-03-2017, 09:23 PM)The Hoff Wrote: C. Change the offer to hire Mike and Joel for 4 jump fuel.

"Are you sure?  I'll go for 2 jump fuel for both of them.  One fuel per person."

What do you do?
A.  Accept the offer
B.  Politely decline
Я женщина.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
03-04-2017, 04:05 AM -
(03-03-2017, 09:08 PM)I Wrote: Chapter 1:  The Siege 
Sitting on board of a frigate, you wait to arrive at a Scavenger stronghold.  It is on a planet that is quite beautiful, trees and flowers blossoming everywhere and the water is a vibrant cyan.  You enter orbit and you see that a large scale battle is already taking place.  Ships are zooming around and flak is being fired from a crimson flagship that is tearing through a frigate.  Ships are falling to the planet but most are shot down by anti-air before they can impact the planet.  A cruiser FTLs in only to be blown apart by the flagship twice its size.  The Anti-Ship Batteries on the planet tear through corvettes and drones.

You beam down to the surface of the planet near a small metal building about 2 stories tall.  2 Scavengers see you and start to fire!

Enemy 1:  Scavenger 1

Enemy 2:  Scavenger 2

You
Weapons:  Scout Rifle, Dual SMGs, Machete
Armor:  Heavy Combat Armor
Equipment:  Medkit, Water Bottle, Radio, Distress Beacon
Vanity:  Gold jumpsuit painted green and brown, combat boots, and jacket
Attributes:  None
Health:  100/100
Tell them that I just came here and that I mean no harm
hi there