Runtime error + server crashes
Started by The Hoff

12 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-10-2017, 06:09 PM -
I have not been able to host a custom server lately without being limited to just default + reputable addons (T+T, new duplicator) since it would crash during "Loading Add-Ons." I was able to host Mafia Madness just fine the last few weeks so it is most likely a problem with my add-ons.

console.log is attached. Send help.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-11-2017, 03:38 AM -
Im_Gay.avi Wrote:Salmon was having the same problem, remove some un-used addons (weapons, certain bricks that you aren't using, etc)and the game should start up smoothly.

If you still can't get the map to load try loading it up on a different server (mine for example) and if it still happens there it's something wrong with the save and therefor you would have to restart, but if it starts up on any other server its something wrong with your game or something else
do this
This post was last modified: 04-11-2017, 03:38 AM by Communism.
Я женщина.
The Hoff

04-30-2017, 02:20 PM -
BUMP, another server crashing problem

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=console.log

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-30-2017, 03:26 PM -
Give the actual link by going to Share
The Hoff

04-30-2017, 06:48 PM -
(04-30-2017, 03:26 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: Give the actual link by going to Share

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3oaz34h7pasfrl...e.log?dl=0

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

04-30-2017, 07:42 PM -
but uh
did u do what i told u or are you trying to run mafia madness or something
im not checking console.log i dont know what to do with that so yh
Я женщина.
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
04-30-2017, 10:07 PM -
I'd get rid of Weapon_EpoxyBomb, looks super sketchy
Also you should get Support_HeightControl, Support_InteractiveVehicles, Vehicle_StuntPlane, and Vehicle_Combat_Biplane if you want your vehicles to function properly

I'm not sure where the problem is, one of your add-ons is doing something weird
The Hoff

05-08-2017, 08:27 PM -
(04-30-2017, 10:07 PM)Ostinyo Wrote: I'd get rid of Weapon_EpoxyBomb, looks super sketchy
Also you should get Support_HeightControl, Support_InteractiveVehicles, Vehicle_StuntPlane, and Vehicle_Combat_Biplane if you want your vehicles to function properly

I'm not sure where the problem is, one of your add-ons is doing something weird

Did that.

UPDATE:

so I went default bricks only. I analyzed console.log deeply and removed a few add-ons that didn't just work well. I seperated Brick_Halloween into two Brick addons because the "2012" folder in Brick_Halloween was causing problems.

However, something is completely fucked with my version of slayer, even after redownloading it from the official BLF topic. Perhaps its the cause of the whole problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3oaz34h7pasfrl...e.log?dl=0

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
The Hoff

05-12-2017, 10:44 PM -
UPDATE:

After removing a couple add-ons, now the server gets to load the add-ons, but it crashes on "Loading Music", despite me not enabling music.

The console log now ends like this:

Executing config/server/musicList.cs.

Datablock Report:
Base: 424
Paint: 441
Add-Ons: 3718
Music: 0
Total: 4583

*** CREATING MISSION

so removing some add-ons did change something, but it still crashes, and I removed a few more add-ons that had syntax errors, which didn't do anything.

I STILL NEED HELP WITH THIS! I DON'T HAVE A BLF ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T REQUEST FOR HELP THERE AND GET A LOT OF HELPFUL RESPONSES THERE, SO I NEED ALL THE HELP I NEED HERE!

Or you know, crosspost the topic to the BLF if you guys are not going to help (but don't provide any evidence as to not get banned)

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

05-14-2017, 06:36 AM -
(05-12-2017, 10:44 PM)The Hoff Wrote: I STILL NEED HELP WITH THIS! I DON'T HAVE A BLF ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T REQUEST FOR HELP THERE AND GET A LOT OF HELPFUL RESPONSES THERE, SO I NEED ALL THE HELP I NEED HERE!

make a forum account
unless you got banned or somethin...
This post was last modified: 05-14-2017, 06:36 AM by Communism.
Я женщина.