The David Hasselhoff Server Megathread
Started by The Hoff

1 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-25-2017, 01:11 AM -
This thread is dedicated to servers that David Hasselhoff hosts: functional gamemodes, WIP projects, and more!
However, keep in mind that the server is not dedicated, and you may have connection problems because I can not port forward.

Functional Gamemodes
Mafia Madness Too
A classic Blockland gamemode.
Trouble in Terrorist Town with the complexity of Town of Salem. There is a Mafia, and an Innocent faction, and later, neutrals, zombies, cultists, and WWE stars.
This was the go-to mystery gamemode for many Blocklanders. Then Jack Off Noir made a version that was worse. Mafia Madness "Plus" my ass
Then Ottosparks improved it with Mafia Madness Too.
Then David Hasselhoff added tons of new shit to the afterlife, such as multiple types of afterlife deathmatches, a music and sound mixer, sport arenas, and an info center concerning the gamemode and server. He also added some gamemodes.
The only map is the Pyramid (as with almost every other Mafia Madness server), however, a remake of MOTE Mansion to be used as MM map is considered (and was attempted once years ago)

Treasure Hunt
A pirate themed team deathmatch focused on treasure collecting.
The pirates are holding members of the Navy for a hefty ransom of 5000 gold. 
The Navy arrest some of the Pirates, but they offer a bail of 5000 gold to be paid, trying to repay for the ransom.
Now, it's all out war in a few islands in the middle of the ocean rich with gold. Flintlock pistols, muskets, crossbows, and blunderbosses are holstered. Rum is to be drunk in the middle of the battle. The cannons stand ready. Each faction is planning how to loot the island, or to raid the enemy ship and steal their gold, despite their superiors' orders.
Who will have the gold to pay the price? 

Features:
- A Slayer Treasure Hunt gamemode by Gravity Cat. Each team has a treasure chest that can be raided by the other team. That's where all the gold goes. There are gold coins, diamonds, and rubies spread throughout the map to be collected and returned to your ship. Be careful, you will drop them all on death!
- Flintlock Weapons, also by Gravity Cat. You have flintlock pistols, muskets, crossbows, handmortars, bazookas, and bombs at your disposal.
- The Default Pirate DM map, altered to suit the gamemode and the weapons
- Pirate cannons on the ships, and smaller ones in each island.
- RUM! Drink up, mateys!

wip projects will be added later

[Image: ?h=David+Hasselhoff&t=3&i=png]
This post was last modified: 06-25-2017, 01:46 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
06-25-2017, 01:16 PM -
not hosting because no one joined
This post was last modified: 06-25-2017, 01:46 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.