Jailbreak Forums Makes A Procedure On How To Get The Golden Brick
Started by The Hoff

120 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
09-26-2017, 07:19 AM -
98: Ignore 97, it's a scam.
Wait until there's 99.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Monoblaster4

80 posts 5 threads Joined: Jul 2017
09-27-2017, 12:00 AM -
99: Post a quick reply on the jailbreak forums to the "Off Topic" thread called "Jailbreak Forums Makes A Procedure On How To Get The Golden Brick" saying this hexadecimal code: 54 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 61 20 73 63 61 6d 20 61 6e 64 20 79 6f 75 20 6b 6e 6f 77 20 69 74 2e 0d 0a. This will be needed in later steps to reach the eventual goal of getting the Golden Brick.
Wjat Even

The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

697 posts 48 threads Joined: Jan 2017
09-27-2017, 09:35 AM -
STEP 100:54 68 69 73 20 69 73 20 61 20 73 63 61 6d 20 61 6e 64 20 79 6f 75 20 6b 6e 6f 77 20 69 74 2e 0d 0a
hi there
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
09-27-2017, 11:33 AM -
Step 101:
Ignore the last 2 steps, all of these are just saying "Don't do it".
Instead, go to Washingon D.C., try to join the PAYDAY gang and do the Golden Brick heist.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

09-27-2017, 01:20 PM -
Step 102: The golden brick is a fake, the real one is still in africa
hi there
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
09-27-2017, 06:00 PM -
Step 103. After somehow going to Washington D.C from Kiribati, you will come across a livestream of Donald Trump and the President of Serbia discussing the EU and NATO. In the middle of the discussion, the Serbian president accidentially utters a few sentences about the Golden Brick being in a Russian military base in Nigeria. Catch a boat or plane ride to the Nigerian city of Lagos, where the base is located. Be prepared for scammers and Russians.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
09-28-2017, 05:51 PM -
Step 104: Russians and scammers surround you, violently shouting something in their language. You don't understand, it's some sort of warning. They come closer, up against you now. You'll scream and try to fight back. There's too many of them. You look upwards, and see the last ray of sun you thought you would ever see. It shines brightly in your eyes, pounding you with its bright rays. Something covers it, for a second though. The Russians get out there guns and are threatening you now. You here a loud sound, sort of like a helicopter. Maybe because it is a helicopter! A helicopter appears above you, a shady brown-skinned man is beckoning you into the helicopter. Holding out a hand. Yelling over the scammers and Russians. You grab his hand and he tries you pull you up. The Russians are pulling down with all their unholy strength.  Still shouting in Russian. They really don't want you to go. You kick them off using all your strength. You finally get pulled up into the chopper. He introduces himself:
"My name is Arnav, I'm here to help." In his Indian accent. You listen to him in deep thought. He tells you he knows about the golden brick and its location. He tells the pilot to fly off, back to India. He says it's in India, but you're confused by that. Where'd he come from,you think... why would he want to save me? You sit in the choppers back seat. The Indian man sits in front of you. You don't say anything but instead look out the open door of the helicopter. Looking at the sun, how you thought you would never see it again.

Quick summary: You find out the golden brick is in India.
This post was last modified: 09-28-2017, 05:55 PM by Rocket.
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
09-28-2017, 06:34 PM -
105. Once on arrival at India, find the nearest designated shitting street and start shitting on it.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

09-29-2017, 10:12 AM -
106. Visit 4chan and search for "Chink rekt thread". Do not leave. Survive.
hi there
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
09-29-2017, 06:01 PM -
Step 107: At this moment you may be thinking to yourself.... why don't people have more creative steps? Well because the jailbreak community is not creative. Now how does this affect the steps? Well, you have to think uncreative like a fellow jailbreaker does. Their uncreative mind cannot come up with better answers, and so can't you. You may be reading this step like... how the heck does this have anything to do with the golden brick? Well, you have to be REALLY uncreative. So, what I mean by this. Think like a jailbreaker and imagine the stupidest place on the world. Add a couple of dumb details aswell. Then, as you know what will happen by now, if you really are thinking as a jailbreaker, go there! You go there. Find the dumbest street and talk to the dumbest looking guy on that street in India. He says its down in a secret labyrinth and you'll have to fight the dumbest looking creature in the world. He says it has a pigs butt for a face. A spider head for its butt. For it's body, it has the most hair you've ever seen. Now you may be thinking, how am I gonna kill this creature? well, thats for another step!

Quick Summary: You find the dumbest street in India and talk to the dumbest person on the street. He says the golden brick is in a labyrinth under the ground with a scary creature in it!!
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017