Jailbreak Forums Makes A Procedure On How To Get The Golden Brick
Started by The Hoff

120 posts in this topic
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
09-28-2017, 05:51 PM -
Step 104: Russians and scammers surround you, violently shouting something in their language. You don't understand, it's some sort of warning. They come closer, up against you now. You'll scream and try to fight back. There's too many of them. You look upwards, and see the last ray of sun you thought you would ever see. It shines brightly in your eyes, pounding you with its bright rays. Something covers it, for a second though. The Russians get out there guns and are threatening you now. You here a loud sound, sort of like a helicopter. Maybe because it is a helicopter! A helicopter appears above you, a shady brown-skinned man is beckoning you into the helicopter. Holding out a hand. Yelling over the scammers and Russians. You grab his hand and he tries you pull you up. The Russians are pulling down with all their unholy strength.  Still shouting in Russian. They really don't want you to go. You kick them off using all your strength. You finally get pulled up into the chopper. He introduces himself:
"My name is Arnav, I'm here to help." In his Indian accent. You listen to him in deep thought. He tells you he knows about the golden brick and its location. He tells the pilot to fly off, back to India. He says it's in India, but you're confused by that. Where'd he come from,you think... why would he want to save me? You sit in the choppers back seat. The Indian man sits in front of you. You don't say anything but instead look out the open door of the helicopter. Looking at the sun, how you thought you would never see it again.

Quick summary: You find out the golden brick is in India.
This post was last modified: 09-28-2017, 05:55 PM by Rocket.
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jailbreak Forums Makes A Procedure On How To Get The Golden Brick - by Rocket - 09-28-2017, 05:51 PM