Jailbreak Forums Makes A Procedure On How To Get The Golden Brick
Started by The Hoff

120 posts in this topic
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
09-29-2017, 06:01 PM -
Step 107: At this moment you may be thinking to yourself.... why don't people have more creative steps? Well because the jailbreak community is not creative. Now how does this affect the steps? Well, you have to think uncreative like a fellow jailbreaker does. Their uncreative mind cannot come up with better answers, and so can't you. You may be reading this step like... how the heck does this have anything to do with the golden brick? Well, you have to be REALLY uncreative. So, what I mean by this. Think like a jailbreaker and imagine the stupidest place on the world. Add a couple of dumb details aswell. Then, as you know what will happen by now, if you really are thinking as a jailbreaker, go there! You go there. Find the dumbest street and talk to the dumbest looking guy on that street in India. He says its down in a secret labyrinth and you'll have to fight the dumbest looking creature in the world. He says it has a pigs butt for a face. A spider head for its butt. For it's body, it has the most hair you've ever seen. Now you may be thinking, how am I gonna kill this creature? well, thats for another step!

Quick Summary: You find the dumbest street in India and talk to the dumbest person on the street. He says the golden brick is in a labyrinth under the ground with a scary creature in it!!
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jailbreak Forums Makes A Procedure On How To Get The Golden Brick - by Rocket - 09-29-2017, 06:01 PM