AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Started by Skeletal¹²³™

47 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-01-2017, 04:37 PM -
B,.,.,.,.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-01-2017, 04:50 PM -
(07-01-2017, 04:37 PM)The Hoff Wrote: B,.,.,.,.

He goes the door above him.
He sees a room, so he goes in there.
Now he starts to think hardly, and he said:
"Wait, Is this a dream? Well, if it is, let me fly!"
And he flied.
Then he wished for a knife, and he got it.
Then he screamed: "Please, wake me up!" until he passes out.
NEXT DAY
Another Rioter called Erjon (Level 1) started to walk to go to the prison to start rioting and he saw a body. That was the moment that he thinked he wasn't crazy like The Rioter. BUT, he had no time so he ran quickly.

ENDING GET: Crazy Ending
R E S E T
[Image: YCFqAkg.png]

The Rioter was a prisoner that has the job to kill every guard or warden.
He's apparently happy with his job, all just he did is just grab guns, then snipe them.
But suddenly one day, he started to not see guards or warden, so he came out of his cell, and he saw nothing.
He, was apparently happy to be alone. He didn't for orders so he walked forward, and he saw two doors. He went on the door on his LEFT.
A: Go to the door on his left.
B: Go to the door on his right.
This post was last modified: 07-02-2017, 05:10 AM by Skeletal¹²³™.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-01-2017, 06:02 PM -
left i guess

whos the best rioter
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

07-02-2017, 04:52 AM -
(07-01-2017, 06:02 PM)Communism Wrote: left i guess

whos the best rioter

not erjon

He went to the door on his left. So, he went to the Armory and there are no AFK guards or Warden. What this could mean? Well, then he got out of armory and he went to the pool.

A: Go to Pool
B: Go to Holodeck
This post was last modified: 07-02-2017, 05:10 AM by Skeletal¹²³™.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

07-02-2017, 05:11 AM -
holodeck
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

07-02-2017, 05:12 AM -
He went to the holodeck if there even was a written text on it: "DEATH". The Rioter still has time to turn back, change ideas and go to the pool.
A: Change idea and go to the pool
B: Keep going straight.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

07-02-2017, 05:21 AM -
keep going straight
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

Thumbs Up  07-02-2017, 07:31 AM -
So, he went in the holodeck, the doors were shut and he felt in a hole. Now he's trapped in a minecart, and in front of him there are two guards shooting with HMGs without shooting. When it was his turn, he died.
New Ending: Death Ending

resetting.....
[Image: YCFqAkg.png]
The Rioter was a prisoner that has the job to kill every guard or warden.
He's apparently happy with his job, all just he did is just grab guns, then snipe them.
But suddenly one day, he started to not see guards or warden, so he came out of his cell, and he saw nothing.
He, was apparently happy to be alone. He didn't for orders so he walked forward, and he saw two doors. He went on the door on his LEFT.
A: Go to the door on his left.
B: Go to the door on his right.
-Gauche
Rocket
Administrator

345 posts 21 threads Joined: Apr 2017
07-02-2017, 11:50 AM -
Go to the door on your left, because thats usually right in the game i guess
"You're mom gay." - Communism, 2017
"Why do we have to read the rules?" - legoson7, 2018
"Why are we still here? Just to shitpost? Every night, I can feel my loneliness… and my memes… even my autism. The friends I’ve never had… the social life I’ve never had… won’t stop hurting…you feel it, too, don’t you?" - Genghis Khan, 2017
"( ͡☭ ͜ʖ ͡☭)" - Skeletal, 24-25 October 1817
"Nigga I am in the past" - The Hoff, 2014
"Last words." - Clockworker, 2017
Skeletal¹²³™

07-02-2017, 11:52 AM -
He went to the door on his left. So, he went to the Armory and there are no AFK guards or Warden. What this could mean? Well, then he got out of armory and he went to the pool.

A: Go to Pool
B: Go to Holodeck
-Gauche