* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

weapon changes?
Started by Hay.Wire

7 posts in this topic
Hay.Wire

10 posts 2 threads Joined: May 2017
Lightbulb  07-03-2017, 04:20 PM -
Shotgun
higher spread pls.  it has almost no spread, also it shouldnt deal less damage from longer ranges unless you try sniping with it
(blockland doesnt have decreasing bullet velocity so it should just deal the same damage no matter from how long you shoot)

Revolver
.357 + head =/= death????
it should at least deal double or triple damage to the head

Baton
i think the baton should instead of instakilling people just stun and deal 10 dmg
and also lower knockback and maybe chance to make the player drop his weapon if he has one in his hands?
because really in real life you dont swing a baton at someone resulting in his heart to explode

Sniper Rifle
also a .50 cal or 80.06 to the feet doesnt kill you
it hurts a lot yeah but doesnt just instantly kill you
it should deal like 80 damage to the chest (and limbs) and 125 dmg to the head (125 because health boost)
also, 10 ammo??? wtf how do you put 10 ammo in a mag made for like 4 ammo

Battle Rifle
what caliber bullet does it use, 3mm?
really its just good at ending people, not at killing people with full health
should be buffed a bit

LMG (aka MP5k)
60 ammo wtf
how do you stack 60 9mm bullets in that mag
what about 25 - 30

Assault Rifle
its all good but it should be in also desert and gefangnis, its a great weapon

Pistol
30 ammo
a pistol of that size should have like 12 - 16 no???

also some non melees should have a bit of knockback
wait what am i supposed to do with this???
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-03-2017, 05:41 PM -
Shotgun
The spread makes it viable. Otherwise it would be really weak.
Revolver
The revolver isn't meant as a guard weapon. It's supposed to be a prisoner pick-up and is weak on purpose.
Baton
The Baton instakills because it's a risky weapon to use in riots and a good disposal for prisoners who lose a game.
Sniper Rifle
I do agree the Sniper should be a universal 2-shot. It's very powerful, hitscan, and is really just a cheese weapon.
Battle Rifle
It may need a slight damage buff however it is hitscan like the sniper and may have it for balancing
LMG
25-30 rounds would make it useless, it's not accurate, loud, and has low damage.
Assault Rifle
I swear to fucking god the Assault Rifle is one of the most overpowered and easy-to-use weapons in jailbreak, it does 30-35 damage per hit and while you might say "the magazine size is low" it makes the LMG look like a a fucking slingshot in reality. Its projectiles move extremely fast, it reloads very fast, shoots rather fast, and can take down wardens in a second. It needs a nerf very badly.
Pistol
Read LMG.
This post was last modified: 07-03-2017, 05:46 PM by sherif.
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-03-2017, 06:19 PM -
(07-03-2017, 05:41 PM)sherif Wrote: Assault Rifle
I swear to fucking god the Assault Rifle is one of the most overpowered and easy-to-use weapons in jailbreak, it does 30-35 damage per hit and while you might say "the magazine size is low" it makes the LMG look like a a fucking slingshot in reality. Its projectiles move extremely fast, it reloads very fast, shoots rather fast, and can take down wardens in a second. It needs a nerf very badly.
i agree but i kinda like the bullpup tbh

pros of using assault rifle:
  • seriously high damage (hmg pre-nerf damage)
  • quick fire-rate
  • can kill people in less than a second
  • reload is quick
  • spread is like fucking non-existant
cons of using assault rifle:
  • small magazine
  • limited to 2 maps

assault rifle reloads in 3 seconds
assault rifle takes 2 seconds to kill a prisoner and about 4 seconds to kill a warden

it's literally the most bullshit weapon BUT dont nerf it like the hmg, maybe tone down the damage to 20 to 30??

while it's a piece of shit and annoying as fuck, there needs to be a good automatic weapon.  
  • The HMG is a piece of shit due to its nerf
  • Battle rifle is bad, low fire rate and low damage, without crits its really bad
  • LMG doesn't deal enough damage and burns through its ammo really quickly
now i'm not saying its balanced because it really isnt imo, but if it is nerfed don't fucking nerf it really hard like the hmg because the nerf made it almost useless

(07-03-2017, 05:41 PM)sherif Wrote: Sniper Rifle
I do agree the Sniper should be a universal 2-shot. It's very powerful, hitscan, and is really just a cheese weapon.
I don't entirely agree that sniper should be nerfed because it has the cock time as well, you cant instantly fire it once you pull it out and you have to aim with it and you also have to cock the gun

(07-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Hay.Wire Wrote: Revolver
.357 + head =/= death????
it should at least deal double or triple damage to the head
As sherif said, it's supposed to be a weak pistol for prisoners

(07-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Hay.Wire Wrote: Baton
i think the baton should instead of instakilling people just stun and deal 10 dmg
and also lower knockback and maybe chance to make the player drop his weapon if he has one in his hands?
because really in real life you dont swing a baton at someone resulting in his heart to explode
no what why
literally the purpose of the baton is to be a melee weapon to kill prisoners who lose a game as far as i know

(07-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Hay.Wire Wrote: Battle Rifle
what caliber bullet does it use, 3mm?
really its just good at ending people, not at killing people with full health
should be buffed a bit
I can entirely agree with this, players need to have a little variety not just HMG/Assault rifle, Sniper, maybe shotgun or pistol or something

(07-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Hay.Wire Wrote: Assault Rifle
its all good but it should be in also desert and gefangnis, its a great weapon
see above

(07-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Hay.Wire Wrote: Pistol
30 ammo
a pistol of that size should have like 12 - 16 no???
what sherif said

The point of jailbreak is to be fun and entertaining not realistic, damage and ammo size is not comparable to its real-life counterparts. I wouldn't want to be having to cock my gun every time i pull it out, take out the magazine, toss the magazine on the ground, pick up a new one, load it into the gun, cock the gun again, check if it jammed or not, etc, then fire.

I don't see wardens running around playing games to eliminate prisoners in most prisons
I don't see the terms "AR" or "KOS" used in real life
I don't see single rioters bolting off of a stairwell into an armory
I don't see magic academies or moon base prisons

why should the guns be realistic if almost every other aspect of jailbreak is unrealistic
This post was last modified: 07-03-2017, 06:28 PM by Communism.
Я женщина.
Hay.Wire

07-08-2017, 12:23 PM -
what about a taser that stuns and deals 10 dmg and keep baton like it is rn
Crown
<><

145 posts 6 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-08-2017, 03:01 PM -
Part of the issue with nerfs and balances is that guards are left with less powerful weapons to prevent riots.

I think that maybe headshots can be more lethal in general with weapons since it’s harder to do.

Don’t really want to change the baton. I think it’s me required for guards.
Ostinyo
Super Admin

380 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-08-2017, 09:24 PM -
Yes, the baton is me required for guards

I say make the assault rifle require 1 more hit to kill and increase the damage of the HMG to 1-2 less hits to kill
Hay.Wire

11-21-2017, 07:15 AM -
this is so old
how did this still not go in the denied suggestions
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-22-2017, 05:50 AM -
(11-21-2017, 07:15 AM)Hay.Wire Wrote: this is so old
how did this still not go in the denied suggestions
super big bump
Я женщина.