Capture The Flag
Started by sherif

40 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-14-2017, 11:18 PM -
Get that Battle Rifle
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-15-2017, 06:57 AM -
get the sniper carbine and camp
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-15-2017, 10:19 AM -
(07-15-2017, 06:57 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: get the sniper carbine and camp
Я женщина.
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-15-2017, 11:03 AM -
Majority voted Sniper Carbine.

You take the Sniper Carbine and head back to spawn. The jeep is there, but so are the planes. The remains of your previous teleporter attempt are still there. The teleporter will be fixed next turn.
[Image: 2UXEFtW.jpg]

A: Take the Jeep.
B: Go to the Airfield.
This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 11:03 AM by sherif.
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
The Hoff

07-15-2017, 11:47 AM -
C. Ctrl K and get the Battle Rifle

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-15-2017, 12:18 PM -
Go back to the airfield
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-15-2017, 02:10 PM -
get the jeep
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
sherif

07-15-2017, 02:41 PM -
First valid choice was airfield.

You notice while walking out to the airfield that a storm has really started to kick up.
A pilot is just about to fly out with the last plane but then notices you.
"Hey buddy I was just about to take off! Want a ride? I can drop you off somewhere."
You're confused on where to sit.. You try to hold on to the tail. Strangely enough you feel no force pushing you off as you stand up just as the plane takes off.
[Image: O5ZyAlE.jpg]
[Image: 4pyaHOD.jpg]
The plane soars into the horizon. Sniper carbine in hand, you prepare yourself for just another go at a life you constantly fail...
Maybe this time will be different.

Alright so this is the first intermission. I have to plan out some of the scenes before I build them like the enemy base because they're going to get bigger and more complex. I also have to get some addons for it like extra faces for the characters.
Expect it to be 1 or 2 days before a new update unlike the last few.
This post was last modified: 07-15-2017, 02:42 PM by sherif. Edit Reason: fixes
The Hoff

07-15-2017, 03:24 PM -
why do we have to be stuck with a shitty weapon ;(

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
sherif

07-25-2017, 10:58 PM -
Update. I am sorry for the unexpected extension of the hiatus. I lost interest in this for a little while and got a little off track (Terraria with TModloader is pretty damn fun) but I'm going to try and update more now.

[Image: ndK5Ojp.jpg]

As you approach the dreadful and heavily armored blue base, you take in the awe of its might. The front walls are layed with 2 meters of steel and concrete supports, and nothing short of a 2000 pound bomb could blast through. The gate on front is a thick foot of steel that lets all of the ground vehicles exit and two turrets lay on top, ready to take down anything that can get close.

Fortunately, nobody seems to be watching over. You and the pilot fly above, and you scan for an entrance. wait what's that over there

[Image: UmW04hn.jpg]
A secret door? How have you never noticed it before?

Oh, well. You found 3 possible entrances.

A: The gate.
B: Th- Wait what the fuck is that?!

[Image: lKq2Nik.jpg]

OH FUCK

A blue soldier lies on top of the base at the radio tower. He seems to have spotted your plane and is targetting you with an RPG. You have to take him out before he kills you or sounds the alarms!

Free choice is allowed during this section. The only rules are: no suicidal actions and no actions that make zero fucking sense.
This post was last modified: 07-25-2017, 10:59 PM by sherif. Edit Reason: Broken [img] tags