Capture The Flag
Started by sherif

40 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-26-2017, 12:18 AM -
Activate your parachutes, then jump off the plane while it nosedives for the RPG dude, blowing up and taking the RPG guy. While on your parachutes, try to glide to the roof. If you can't, or if the roof is unfavorable/too dangerous, glide to the secret door.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-26-2017, 07:53 PM -
[Image: X6QSnP1.jpg]
Your pilot becomes confused as you jump out of the plane. As the soldier fires his rocket launcher at the plane while it's diving straight at it, the explosion clips off a wing. That doesn't deter the plane from ramming the soldier. The incident kills him and your pilot.

You didn't get a parachute.
You fall against the ground, your body crunching and being flung against it like a ragdoll. You roll to your side, as everything goes black...
[Image: 7o1fsJB.jpg]

You hear a voice. No, voices. But they're far away, and they sound distorted. The only thing you can make out of it is the following conversation.
"pUtin back"
"..pposed to come out th.."
"it back onlin-"

[Image: VhNYkHU.jpg]

You wake up. Everything is white. You walk around for a bit.
After looking for what seems like ages, a door suddenly appears out of nowhere!
[Image: wt9tgq9.jpg]
You suppose you have no choice to go in. But first you take a look around the door. Looks like another one is behind it!
[Image: f5WL7TI.jpg]

A: Go in the brown door.
B: Go in the grey door.
This post was last modified: 07-26-2017, 07:53 PM by sherif. Edit Reason: Broken [img] tag
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
The Hoff

07-26-2017, 08:29 PM -
this went from ctf to blocko's adventures TOO quickly

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-26-2017, 09:29 PM -
go through both because why not smh
Я женщина.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
07-27-2017, 05:53 AM -
grey door
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
sherif

07-27-2017, 11:33 AM -
You decide, why not? Go through both of them. So you start with the brown one. As soon as the door opens a tiny bit, an overwhelming force pushes the door open and pulls you in. Every color that will ever exist flashes in your face in the fraction of a second and it all goes black..

You feel something wet and lukewarm on the back of your head. You get up and look down, and the snow by your head is soaked red with blood. Your pain is gone though, yet oddly.

After climbing down to the bottom (since no entrance is visible on top) you find yourself with two possible entrances to their base.
[Image: ndK5Ojp.jpg]
A: Knock on the gate. Mayyybe someone will let you in?
B: Go into the door on the left.
The Hoff

07-27-2017, 12:14 PM -
B,.,.,.,.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
sherif

08-06-2017, 02:15 PM -
Sorry for another hiatus. I had problems taking and locating my screenshots, and then I went on vacation, so I couldn't get an update in.

[Image: kRIyy0o.jpg]

You go through the door on the left. Suprisingly, it's unlocked. You find yourself in a hallway that splits up into 3 ways.
[Image: 2YXpFO7.jpg]

The room ahead of you is the generator room. It supplies power for the entire base.
The room to the left is the armory. You could certainly pick up some better weapons there.
And finally, the room to the right is the garage. You'll find the enemy's vehicles there, and maybe some other stuff.

You figure you could do some sabotage...

A: Go to the Generator.
B: Go to the Armory.
C: Go to the Garage.
This post was last modified: 08-06-2017, 02:17 PM by sherif. Edit Reason: Fixes
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-06-2017, 02:17 PM -
ENTER THE ARMORY LIKE A MADMAN, GRAB AN ASSAULT RIFLE AND KILL EVERYONE IN
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

08-06-2017, 09:29 PM -
hold it

go destroy the power generator. that will fuck up all lighting and alarm systems in the base

only then can you "ENTER THE ARMORY LIKE A MADMAN, GRAB AN ASSAULT RIFLE AND KILL EVERYONE IN" the base

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.