Capture The Flag
Started by sherif

40 posts in this topic
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-10-2017, 06:04 PM -
You decide to run down to the armory to pick up a better weapon. The one you have right now isn't very suitable for close quarters.

You arrive there, but...
[Image: sbg1Sy0.jpg]

Where's the guns!?

After several minutes of tinkering around, you hear someone walking down the hall! You hide in a pile of crates and barrels.
[Image: jm4CABi.jpg]

A blue soldier walks in and goes to a terminal. He presses a button and waits. After a few moments, a sniper rifle dispenses from the slot next to it! He picks it up and walks out.
You go to the terminal and.. are confused. Which button spawns which weapon? Fortunately, a screen is there with 8 options.

[Image: sba0DOl.jpg]

Like your base, it has your traditional weapons, like an assault rifle and sniper and shotgun. But.. there's a minigun. And a rocket launcher. Why do they give these out to soldiers like candy?
Oh, well. Your options are as follows.

Uzi: No special attributes.
Bullpup: No special attributes.
Assault Rifle: No special attributes.
Sniper Rifle: Slower but higher damage. Harder to conceal.
Pump Shotgun: No special attributes.
Naval SMG: No special attributes.
Heavy Rocket Launcher: Impossible to conceal. Massive damage, but makes you slower.
Vulcan: Impossible to conceal. Massive damage, but makes you slower.

The weapon you pick will alter the course of the story, though not significantly.
This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 06:08 PM by sherif. Edit Reason: Image used twice on accident
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-10-2017, 11:32 PM -
Can we switch out for the "Assault Rifle" which is actually the Classic Battle Rifle that looks like a carpet-colored AK-47?

Sniper Carbine sucks for assaulting the inside of the blue base, we need a 

REAL

assault weapon

the assault rifle is a perfect well-rounded gun. minigun makes you too slow, SMGs have rubber bullets, the bullpup is weird, a shotgun fires too slowly and just fires weird, and WHO THE FUCK WILL USE A ROCKET LAUNCHER OR A SNIPER RIFLE AGAINST INFANTRY IN CLOSED ENVIRONMENTS AND CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT unless you are overcompensating for something or trying out for Faze clan?
This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 11:34 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-11-2017, 10:19 AM -
Take the Assault Rifle
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-11-2017, 12:14 PM -
taek snoper
Я женщина.
The Hoff

08-11-2017, 01:02 PM -
(08-11-2017, 12:14 PM)Communism Wrote: taek snoper

no fuck off

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
sherif

08-11-2017, 03:52 PM -
Hoff, the Classic B. Rifle is the same as the Assault Rifle. I used it because it looks better.
Also - majority voted Assault Rifle.

[Image: zBLtrkB.jpg]

After choosing the Assault Rifle, you're ready to get back on track and capture the flag! You turn around to lea
[Image: q9CkKMS.jpg]
Shit.

It looks like a blue soldier walked in on you. Since he hasn't gotten a primary yet, he has to use his pistol.
[Image: LnbjQdw.jpg]

Looking at your foe more clearly, it appears he doesn't have body armor on and lacks no melee or backup.

This will be easy.

Blue Soldier
10/10
Weapon: Pistol

How Combat Works

Combat in this relies on what you choose to attack the enemy with, and where. Places where Critical Hits would occur (Heart, Neck, Head) have a lower chance of being hit successfully.
Enemies will have a health bar (but so do you!) and when it is depleted, they die.
Make sure your attacks count.

This post was last modified: 08-11-2017, 03:54 PM by sherif. Edit Reason: So apparently [center] doesn't work
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-11-2017, 04:08 PM -
fucken shoot him with the assault rifle at his hands so he drops gun
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-11-2017, 10:20 PM -
theres no hitboxes on hands silly!!!!

shoot him in the head
Я женщина.
sherif

08-12-2017, 01:16 PM -
You fire at the soldier's hands. He drops his gun! You also pierced his wrists, so he bleeds to death.
Blue Soldier
0/10 {DEAD}

You move on out of the armory.

While moving down the hallway, a loud bang makes you jump! A voice comes from above you.
"Psst! Lenny, it's me."
You look up in the vent to your left.

[Image: 0dbOIvw.jpg]

"We all made it in! Except for Jake, we just left him back there after he made you die. The others are deeper into the base. I think Joe radio'd for reinforcements. Oh shit, someone's coming! Good luck Lenny!"

The door in front of you opens, and a soldier comes out.

[Image: trKPhiP.jpg]

The soldier looks much stronger than the one you just fought. He has a gatling machine gun, and strong body armor.

[Image: FrehAm0.jpg]

The first one was free.
The second one costs extra.

Blue Heavy Soldier
35/30

Afflicted with "Body Armor"
This unit has extra health points that cannot be gained back once damaged.
This unit has a 50% chance to take 33% less damage than he would normally.

Weapon: Gatling MG

This post was last modified: 08-12-2017, 01:21 PM by sherif. Edit Reason: General fixes
The Hoff

08-12-2017, 01:54 PM -
get in the vent

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.