Started by The Hoff

3 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-08-2017, 08:01 PM -
Here are some ideas that I have for new forum boards in this forum

Forum Board Changes
Server Discussion
Strategies, Tricks, Tips - a forum board dedicated to discussing strategies, tricks, tips, etc. to use while playing Jailbreak
Map Development - a forum board dedicated to UNFINISHED map projects, planning, and discussion of such projects
Off Topic
Arcade - more simplistic forum games (ex: jailbreak forums' procedure on how to get the golden brick, rename the above/below user)
Forum Adventures- more complex forum games (ex: Genesis, the Vigilante, Rioters)
Roleplays (pure roleplay, or a more roleplay/forum-adventure mix like the criminal forum game that I am planning) - joke roleplays like le bloklan rolplay!!!!1111111 will go to Shitpost Central (maybe although i never seen threads that would warrant the need for this board)
Shitpost Central - off-topic gets moderated more so that its a serious board. all the shitposts, low-effort threads, and crappy things that would normally be in other boards will go here
BL_ID: 42057
Ostinyo
Super Admin

380 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-08-2017, 08:55 PM -
This would be dividing things up far too much. There's already very little activity on each board as it stands. Forum games is the only one I think has potential.

Also we don't want to encourage shitposting.
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

689 posts 47 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-09-2017, 03:53 AM -
no my archive is enough
hi there
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-09-2017, 05:57 AM -
About strategies, tricks and tips for me is OK
About map development is also OK
About arcades, forum adventures and roleplays should be only united with a board: Forum games
About Shitpost Central I don't like it. It encourages shitpost and spam.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche