Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-19-2017, 10:45 AM -
uhh can i go work with the russians instead
Я женщина.
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-19-2017, 11:02 AM -
(12-19-2017, 10:45 AM)Communism Wrote: uhh can i go work with the russians instead

no mission available from the Russian Bratva as of now.

Locations in Paradise Valley
Yasha from Russia (Russian food + work with Russian Bratva, no mission)
Chompie's (Jewish fusion deli + work with Jewish Mob, no mission)
Second Amendment Shop (Legal guns)
The Black Market (buy and sell illegal shit)
Gentleman's Club (have sex duh)
Cave Creek Road - go down to Sunnyslope OR up to Cave Creek.
Shea Ave - go to North Scottsdale and Fountain Hills. (This way to HQ)
Bell Road - go to North Phoenix/North Glendale
Dunlap Ave - go to West Phoenix/Glendale
Central Avenue - go to Midtown and Downtown Phoenix.
Scottsdale Road - go to South Scottsdale, Tempe, the eastern Neighborhoods, OR go to Carefree.
Wells Fargo - put your money in a bank account or rob it
Home - store your hard-earned shit here.
Banner Hospital - Heal yourself back up.
Phoenix Police Department - Raid it for weapons, armor, knowledge on police plans and tactics, and equipment.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

12-20-2017, 06:13 AM -
black market
Я женщина.
The Hoff

12-20-2017, 11:39 AM -
(12-20-2017, 06:13 AM)Communism Wrote: black market

Angela is now in the Black Market.

What are you looking for?

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

12-22-2017, 02:15 PM -
(12-20-2017, 11:39 AM)The Hoff Wrote: Angela is now in the Black Market.

What are you looking for?

net neutrality
sex slaves
actual slaves

um drug farm things. i guess

scope out the drug competition currently
Я женщина.
The Hoff

12-22-2017, 09:10 PM -
(12-22-2017, 02:15 PM)Communism Wrote: net neutrality
sex slaves
actual slaves

um drug farm things. i guess

scope out the drug competition currently

"Drug farm things" for what drug labs that you currently possess?

The current drug market:
METH - Every gang that sells drugs, as well as independent suppliers, are selling meth. Meth is $1500 a piece, deviating from the price will drastically change the market.
LSD - Crimson Mafia monopoly. LSD is $2500 a piece as set by the CM.
PCP - Monopoly by an unknown producer. PCP is $3500 a piece as set by the producer.
OPIUM - Le-Dung and Ke-Chan oligarchy. Opium is $2000-3000 a piece, which is the price range given by the Le-Dung and Ke-Chan oligarchy.
HEROIN - Competitive market. Top five competitors are Ukrainian Bratva, Romanian Mafia, Forzudos, Latino Street Kings, and Princes of Guadalupe. $3000-6000 a piece.
KROKODIL - A very tiny niche market. No competition due to rarity of the drug, and due to the only producer, the Ukrainian Bratva, having their krokodil labs destroyed. The few people that want krokodil are willing to pay atleast $6000 for it.
WEED - A large market endangered by changing laws regarded marijuana. Although recreational marijuana is illegal in Arizona, it is legal in neighboring states, so businesses in Colorado and California render any illegal weed market in Arizona as useless. Weed is $500-1000 a piece.
COCAINE - One of the largest demands in the drug trade is for cocaine. However, the major Hispanic gangs: the Latino Street Kings, the Forzudos, and the Princes of Guadalupe, have a monopoly on the cocaine trade. While those three gangs may hate eachother, they cooperate to destroy any competition badly. Cocaine is $5000-30000 a piece. Those gangs are actually the middlemen of the most powerful cartels in Mexico and Colombia, who produce the cocaine and send them to those gangs to operate in the Arizona markets. 
MDMA - A niche and inactive market like Krokodil. The only competition is from individual drug dealers who have unknown affiliation or production capabilities. MDMA is $1000-1500 a piece.
SHROOMS - Like MDMA, it is a niche and inactive market. The only competition are hunters who live up North and have access to hallucinogenic mushrooms in the high forest plateaus and mountains. Shrooms are $750-1500 a piece.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

12-23-2017, 09:56 AM -
can we start producing small amounts of shrooms, mdma, and krokodil? i think we have a krokodil lab but go buy plans for the others n stuff
Я женщина.
The Hoff

12-23-2017, 03:36 PM -
(12-23-2017, 09:56 AM)Communism Wrote: can we start producing small amounts of shrooms, mdma, and krokodil?  i think we have a krokodil lab but go buy plans for the others n stuff

You have the blueprint for the krokodil lab. But you haven't looked over it yet, so you do not know the necessary materials.

SHROOM STUFF:
Bag of 20 shrooms: $16000
Pot for the shrooms: $3000

You ask the shrooms guy how to grow shrooms

Shrooms guy: Just put some shrooms in this pot and more will grow. Uh, trust me on this.

The guy doesn't sound like a scientist, or an expert on mushrooms.

Angela: Do you have blueprint?

Shrooms guy: $20000.

No blueprint in sight....

MDMA stuff:
10 pieces of MDMA: $10000
Blueprint for MDMA lab: $2500

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

12-23-2017, 04:17 PM -
shrooms guy is scamming

buy mdma stuff, wheres the blueprint
Я женщина.
The Hoff

12-23-2017, 05:06 PM -
(12-23-2017, 04:17 PM)Communism Wrote: shrooms guy is scamming

buy mdma stuff, wheres the blueprint

You buy the 10 pieces of MDMA and the blueprint for the MDMA lab for $12500. You also demand the shrooms guy to show the blueprint.

-$12500

Angela: Show me blueprint. 

Shrooms guy: Uh let me see.

He scrambles through his stand for what seems like a while. Angela felt like she would have to intimidate him with her Golden Desert Eagle (stolen from dead Dimitri in case you were wondering)

Shrooms guy: I found it.

The shrooms guy pulls out a blueprint. Upon closer examination by Angela, it is an instruction manual for how to grow any kind of mushroom.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.