Criminal Business
Started by The Hoff

319 posts in this topic
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-07-2018, 12:12 PM -
Look at what he's doing, then proceed to follow him. (Not too close)
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-07-2018, 12:38 PM -
(01-07-2018, 01:38 AM)Communism Wrote: read article on railgun??

rob euromarket
(Finally someone reads the Arizona Republic in this game)

Angela reads the article titled "Conspiracy theorists on Reddit believe portable railgun exists in Ariz. military base"
(Note that this is fiction, and any resemblance to real Redditors or Reddit posts are just coincidential.)
"A recent post on /r/conspiracy has pointed to leaked pictures from Wikileaks, of a military-grade portable railgun, as well as other top secret and unbelievable military gadgets being developed by the US Army and Air Force. One notable picture had the portable railgun being fired from one footsoldier, without any support, onto a test wall, leaving off an impressive hole. One other picture had the railgun destroy a test minivan. 

Using the backgrounds of the pictures, Reddit users narrowed down the location of the photos to the Barry M Goldwater Air Force Range, located in the Arizona desert south of Gila Bend, and not far from Mexico. However, tweets from the US Army have denied that the railgun is located in Arizona, rather stating that the railgun is in another classified location.

Reddit user /u/pcgcxp theorizes that Barry Goldwater Air Force Range, due to it being desert and nothing else, is just the testing site, and the railgun is actually in the Luke Air Force base located on the western fringes of Phoenix, or the Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in the southeastern parts of Tucson, which are the closest Air Force Bases to the Barry M Goldwater Air Force Range."

Heist opportunity in Litchfield Park (Phoenix)!
Luke Air Force Base
- A compact military base located in the Far West Valley.
- Minimum Crew: Depending on the approach, you may only need 3 total (including Angela), or you will need the full brunt of multiple heavily-armed gangs.
- Cost to conduct: $3,500,000
- Requirements: Military-grade weapons and vehicles. Either lots of explosives or genuine US Air Force uniforms.
- Potential allies: All your current allies can assist you. Any other gang that doesn't hate you and is effectively as strong as a PMC may assist you, if you offer them something in return BEFORE the heist.
- Rewards: All the money, loot, weapons, and vehicles you can wish for. May also find the rumored portable railgun and other secret military gadgets if you time the heist well and get lucky. You will be considered one of the most powerful gangs in Arizona, if not, the entire United States.
- You will lose US Air Force respect. Be adequately prepared for a rare and long-lasting 6-star Police Priority level (regular cops, FBI, SWAT, AND THE FUCKING MILITARY ON YOUR ASS) should things go wrong.

Heist opportunity in Golf Links (Tucson)!

David-Monthan Air Force Base
- A very large air force base located on the edge of Tucson as I-10 strays off to New Mexico.
- Minimum Crew: Depending on the approach, you may only need 3 total (including Angela), or you will need the full brunt of multiple heavily-armed gangs.
- Cost to conduct: $2,000,000
- Requirements: Military-grade weapons and vehicles. Either lots of explosives or genuine US Air Force uniforms.
- Potential allies: All your current allies may assist you if they have significant territory in Tucson. Any other gang in Tucson that doesn't hate you and is effectively as strong as a PMC may assist you, if you offer them something in return BEFORE the heist. 
- Rewards: All the money, loot, weapons, and vehicles you can wish for. May also find the rumored portable railgun and other secret military gadgets if you time the heist well and get lucky. However, the rewards may be less numerous in David-Monthan AFB than in Luke AFB. You will be considered one of the most powerful gangs in Arizona, if not, the entire United States.
- You will lose US Air Force respect. Be adequately prepared for a rare and long-lasting 6-star Police Priority level (regular cops, FBI, SWAT, AND THE FUCKING MILITARY ON YOUR ASS) should things go wrong.

(I'm not putting Air Force Bases in neighboring Nevada, New Mexico, or California.)

If either one of the heists ends in catastrophic failure, it will be the end of the Crimson Mafia, and of all other participant gangs. There's no way you can recover from failing to rob a FUCKING MILITARY BASE.

but since you don't feel like raiding military bases, you prepare to rob Euromarket.

-$7000
Crimson Mafia Vault: $1,787,299

You can do this heist alone, but do you want to?

Crimson Mafia arsenal:
5 M4A1 rifles
5 Colt Pythons
5 USPs
3 XM1014 shotguns
10 armor vests (50 AP, 50% reduction)
30 combat/military knives
1 golden Desert Eagle
20 SCAR-L's
25 Five Sevens
40 armor vests (50 AP, 25% reduction)
2 clusterbombs
5 Negevs
25 Galils
50 Uzis
80 Desert Eagles
24 AK-47s
24 MP5s
48 Glock 18s

Refer to this to help guide you to pick a weapon

(01-07-2018, 12:12 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Look at what he's doing, then proceed to follow him. (Not too close)
damnit skeletal now i have to doublepost (which will prob get merged into one post)
You stay still in your van, waiting to see if the three guys will go anywhere. However, they approach your van.

The Older Man: What are you doing here?
Young Man 1: Yea, are you a fucking Russian?

Both the Young Men point pistols at you, aiming for a headshot.
Sweat drips down your head.
However, you remember Sergei's advice, something about speak German because those guys used to have German friends back in New York.

Borislav: Ich bin einer deiner deutschen Freunde aus New York! (I am one of your German friends from New York!)

Young Man 2: A friend of Mr. Stuttizer?

Borislav: Ja.

Roll for Charisma: 50% (Charisma is neutral for Borislav, 51 or above to fail)
Roll: 19

They holster their guns and let you into their house.

Will you explore the house?
Now that they somewhat trust you, how are you going to get the mission done?

You have a Makarov and Kitchen Knife holstered in you and hidden, and you have left your SPAS-12 behind because it would have caused suspicion.
This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 12:47 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: let me tell you what weapons you have brought into the house
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

804 posts 34 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-07-2018, 01:26 PM -
angela takes a golden desert eagle and ak47 and have 2 other guys with ak47s and five sevens waiting just incase shit goes south

use 50% armor too
This post was last modified: 01-07-2018, 01:26 PM by Communism.
Я женщина.
The Hoff

01-07-2018, 03:18 PM -
(01-07-2018, 01:26 PM)Communism Wrote: angela takes a golden desert eagle and ak47 and have 2 other guys with ak47s and five sevens waiting just incase shit goes south

use 50% armor too

HEIST: Euromarket

Angela's HP: 100/100
Angela's AP: 50/50 (50% reduction)
Primary Weapon: AK47 (3030/120 7.62 rounds)
Holstered: Golden Desert Eagle (99/45 .50 rounds)

FOR EACH BODYGUARD:
HP: 100/100
AP: 50/50 (50% reduction)
Primary Weapon: AK47 (3030/120 7.62 rounds)
Holstered: FN FiveSeven (2020/100 5.7 rounds)

The trio arrive at the Euromarket. They break in with ease, and the one customer that was inside runs away. The bodyguards guard the two exits.

However, the clerk pulls out a PP-Bizon. (30 damage, 40% accuracy, 64 bullets, 2 armor pen)

Clerk's HP: 100/100
Clerk's AP: 0/0
Primary Weapon: PP-Bizon (6464/? 9mm rounds)

Roll for first action: 1 for Angela, 2 for the clerk
Roll: 1

Rolls for accuracy: 50% (50 or lower to land the shot)
Rolls: 33 - 14 - 69 - 23 - 80 - 98 - 47 

The Clerk is dead.

Angela's AK ammo: 2330/120 7.62 rounds

She moves on to find $13,600 in total, 34 heroin, the ruins of a heroin lab in the maintenance area, and a crate of guns. Just guns, because she has yet to examine them for what guns they are.

And then there is a paper.

"Приготуйтеся повернутися до Чикаго та Нью-Йорка. Пару вантажівки чекають на точці 14. Якщо ви не знаєте, де знаходиться місце 14, порадьтеся зі своїми начальниками."

Considering Ukrainian's similarity to Russian, Angela can understand part of it.

"Get ready to ...... to Chicago and New York. A pair of ...... on spot 14."
"... you do not know where is spot 14, ..... your superiors."

She will need a Ukrainian-to-Russian dictionary or translator of some sorts to understand that order completely.
She is also curious of whatever "spot 14" is.

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

01-07-2018, 05:29 PM -
grab everything and go
Я женщина.
The Hoff

01-08-2018, 12:56 PM -
(01-07-2018, 05:29 PM)Communism Wrote: grab everything and go

Angela calls on her bodyguards to help her move everything, negating any delays.

The only response from the UB was three guys with Veprs.

Angela: О, черт побери, они элитные солдаты! (Oh fuck, they are elite soldats!)

(after this update, the Vepr's damage is 40 for both modes, buffing auto and nerfing burst. The AKs-74 damage is nerfed from 44 to 40 as well)

For each UB guy:
HP: 100/100
AP: 50/50 (50% reduction)

Primary Weapon: Vepr (3030/? 5.45 rounds)
Holstered: ?

Roll for first action: 1 for Bodyguard 1, 2 for Bodyguard 2, 3 for Angela, 4 for UB 1, 5 for UB 2, 6 for UB 3.
Roll: 5
Roll for victim: 1 for Bodyguard 1, 2 for Bodyguard 2, 3 for Angela
Roll: 1

UB 2 sets his Vepr to burst mode.
Roll for accuracy: 45% (46 and up to fail) (40 dmg, reduced to 20 by armor. 10 shots to deplete armor. 5 shots to kill.)
Burst 1: 72-70-96

Bodyguard 1 responds by full-blasting his AK.
Roll for accuracy: 50% (40 dmg reduced to 20 by UB 2's armor. 5 shots needed to kill any of the UB guys)
Roll: 25 - 33 - 97 - 100
UB 2 takes cover. UB 1 provides suppressing fire with his Vepr's auto mode!

UB 2's HP: 60/100 (Taking cover)
UB 2's AP: 42/50

Angela retreats to the van!

Roll for victim: 1 for Bodyguard 1, 2 for Bodyguard 2, 3 for the van wheels, 4 for Angela
Roll: 4

Roll for accuracy from UB 1: 30% (10 hits to kill Angela due to protection from the car.)
Roll: 85 - 85 - 97 - 80 - 39 - 5 - 58 - 29 - 30 - 26 - 58 - 30 - 85 - 18 - 48 - 53 - 2 - 4 - 26 

UB 1's Primary Weapon: Vepr (1130/? 5.45 rounds)
UB 2's Primary Weapon: Vepr (2730/? 5.45 rounds)

Angela's HP: 20/100
Angela's AP: 30/50
Van's HP: 300/300
Van's AP: 200/300

Angela runs over UB 1 and 2 with the van, killing them both and damaging anything they had in their jackets into the point of lack of usability.

UB 3 grabs a grenade from his jacket and is running for the back of the van, still open because of the ambush stopping their loading short.

Angela and her two bodyguards manage to gun down the remaining Ukrainian. His body explodes, shaking the van due to the shockwave.

The loading is finished.

Police Priority Level: 1 star.
That one customer that ran away must have called 911.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Communism
Gay

01-08-2018, 01:02 PM -
drive!!!
Я женщина.
The Hoff

01-08-2018, 01:39 PM -
(01-08-2018, 01:02 PM)Communism Wrote: drive!!!

To the base? Away from the cops? Drive where?

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Skeletal¹²³™

538 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-08-2018, 01:41 PM -
Explore the house
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
Communism
Gay

01-08-2018, 02:19 PM -
(01-08-2018, 01:39 PM)The Hoff Wrote: To the base? Away from the cops? Drive where?

base??
Я женщина.