Criminal Business
Started by The Hoff

319 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
08-23-2017, 08:30 PM -
Double post. Since my homework is done, here's the White Bear and Lucci missions, as well as an important discovery by the Russians.

(08-23-2017, 03:30 AM)Communism Wrote: Henrik: drive to the first garage

The squad of seven drives to the first garage. 

The garage is open, with a motorcycle that looks like his.

Henrik: I think that's it.

Jumper: Pero, Henrik, why is garage open with tu bike like that? Is muy suspicious.

Big Johnson: Yea, I don't know man.

(08-23-2017, 03:16 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Taze Armand

John Will tazes Armand.

Armand shakes as if he has a seizure, than drops to the ground unconscious. (will wake up in next update for this mission)

John: well what the fuck happened?

Bronzo: I was threatening him with a knife but he snatched it somehow and cut the ropes and then tried to kill me.

John: What info did you get from him?

Bronzo: He said that him and a few other Romanians just wanted to get coke for some party.

John: And that's the kind of shit that will spark a mafia war?

Bronzo: I guess so...

John: DAMN! Should we make them say more?

Bronzo: I think we got enough. Back to the Manor.

John: WAIT! Hold on a second.

John rings up Don Lucci.

John: Hey Don, the interrogation is over. Can we kill them?

John: Yea? Do we have to?

John: Nah? Alright.

Bronzo: WHAT? Kill them?

John: I don't know. Do you want them dead?

Mission Objective removed: Make sure they do not die.

Intermission: The Ukrainian Trump Card

In a classified, dark, smoke-filled room, in the night, the ONE MAN WHO IS THE BOSS OF THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN BRATVA, Vadim Nikov, sits down with the underboss, Sergei Velikanov. Sergei passes to Vadim the planner and maps that Dimitri found in the Ukrainian-run shop.

Sergei: Это важно. Прочитай это. (This is important. Read this.)

Vadim shines a light next to the planner. It reads:

August 22 (Tues)
Ралі російського лялька!

Відвідайте карту аеропорту та конференц-центру.
Przygotuj się do zakończenia panowania marionetki rosyjskiej w jakikolwiek sposób!
Потенциальные подходы:
- Взорвать свой самолет
- Unesite natrag na pozornicu - ubojstvo izgleda dramatično
- Поспішайте спереду.
- Pobudzają protest dla policji

ДОСТАТНЬО!

План A:
- Як літак ляльки приземляється в аеропорту, знищується керована ракета-носій.
- Викрасти вертоліт, щоб перебрати маріонетку, якщо все не вдасться.
- Третя група може викрасти транспортний засіб, їхати на дихальних шляхах і перебігти над лялькою, якби ви є мусульманином.

Plan B:
- Jeśli plan A nie powiedzie się, użyj "śmigłowca snajperskiego", aby wylądować na dachu centrum kongresowego.
- Jeśli jest jakiś otwór dachowy, który daje widok na rajd, skieruj się na głowę. Strzelać. Bum. Gotowe.
- Alternatywnie, wrzuć jeden z najbardziej niszczących granatów, granat klastra. Oglądaj człowieka, którego gardzimy, wysadzamy w powietrze.

Plan C: 
- većina naših vojnika koji ne mogu podnijeti infiltraciju na skupu će se obući na povremenu odjeću i pokrenuti prosvjed
- prosvjed bi trebao biti dovoljno velik ili nasilan da privuče pozornost policije
- NEMOJTE KORISTITI PITKE osim ako ih policija ne koristi.
- Naši najbolji vojnici će izaći s leđa. Oni će tiho ukloniti svu tajnu službu i osoblje koje se na putu.
- jedan vojnik može volontirati ubiti lutku na bilo koji način. Neka bude kratka i slatka ili dugo, iscrpljena, dramatična ili brutalna.

Если все три плана не работают, используйте следующие методы последнего запуска:
- горстка вооруженных людей блокирует выходы. Остальные из нас мчатся и пытаются перехватить марионетку и убить их. Когда марионетка мертва, миссия завершена, и лучше всего убежать как можно быстрее или умереть.
- если у марионетки есть идея, что они в беде, используйте все силы, чтобы спешить с их местом и убить их.
- если марионетка находится в машине, едет на машине, бросает в бомбу или пистолет с марионеткой и уезжает. Будьте готовы к самоубийственной бомбе, если это необходимо, или если у вас нет шансов убежать.

August 23 (Wed)
Кожен, хто бере участь у сюжеті у вівторок, який втік, повинен постаратися, щоб не підозрювати. Вони звільнені від того, що ми зробимо в наступному місяці.
Якщо ви прочитали це перед сюжетом, і ви в кінцевому підсумку попали, не засмикайте нас. Найкраще, якщо ти помреш.

August 24 (Thur)
Святкуй День незалежності України, і, можливо, нашу перемогу над російською марионеткою w "Smaku", polskiej restauracji, która jest jednym z naszych frontów.

Vadim: Ах, ха. Хокалы планируют выпустить президента Трампа. Я могу сказать. Они ненавидят тот факт, что Трамп любит Путина, и хорошо ... вы поймете. (Ah ha. The Khokals [an insult for Ukrainians] are planning to kill President Trump, I can tell. I mean, it is fact that they hate Trump, since he likes Putin, and well.... you will understand.)

Sergei: Мы должны информировать каждого союзника и каждого из нас, кто живет в Аризоне по этому плану. Нам нужна вся резервная копия! (We must inform every ally and every one of us that lives in Arizona about this plan AT ONCE! We need all the backup!)

Vadim: Итак, малиновая мафия в Фонтановых холмах? (So the Crimson Mafia in Fountain Hills?)

Sergei: Ну, они немного слабые ... Я думал о том, чтобы посоветоваться с этими байкерами в Чандлере и Апачском перекрестке. Они сделают все, чтобы защитить Трампа. Если украинская Братва выступит с протестом, они смогут кататься и убивать их. (Well, they are kind of weak... I was thinking of consulting those bikers in Chandler and Apache Junction. They will do anything to defend Trump. If the Ukrainian Bratva stages a protest, they can ride in and kill them.)

Vadim: Но это не остановит тех немногих хокалов, которые идут! (But that won't stop the few Khokals who are going in!)

Sergei: Я думаю, что Секретная служба справится с ними. (I think Secret Service will handle them.)

Vadim: Мы можем отправить некоторых из наших людей, чтобы получить места передних рядов и следить за любыми странными людьми на сцене и открывать огонь по ним. (We can send a few of our men in to get front row seats and watch out for any strange people on the stage, and open fire on them.)

Sergei: На самом деле. У меня очень хорошая, но рискованная идея. Мы можем превратить это в копов. Мы можем выбрать самого американца из любого из наших ребят, дать ему планировщика и карты и отправить его в полицейский участок. Я знаю, что это обоюдоострый меч, но если мы отправляем среднего Джо, который может действовать как неславянский, американский гражданин и умеет лгать, мы можем наблюдать, как полиция разрывает украинскую Братву, а Мы сидим и расслабляемся. Возможно, если новости выйдут, Трамп не спустится туда.

Попробуем? (Actually. I have a very good, but risky idea. We can turn this in to the cops. We can pick the most American of any of our guys, give him the planner and maps, and send him off to the police station. I know that this is a double-edged sword, but if we are sending in an average Joe who can act like a non-Slav, American citizen, and is good at lying, than we can watch the police tear apart the Ukrainian Bratva while we sit back and relax. Perhaps if news gets out, Trump won't be coming down there.

Shall we try it?)

Vadim: Хм. На самом деле это хорошая идея. То есть, если они не поймут, что мы, русская Братва, получили эту информацию. Мы можем экономить деньги, энергию и жизнь, просто делая это. (Hmm. That is actually a good idea. That is if they don't catch on that we the Russian Bratva got this info. We can be saving money, energy, and lives just by doing that.)

Sergei: И у нас есть безрисковый способ сохранить нашего избранного президента. И мы не превращаем Феникса в более кровопролитие, чем оно есть. (And we have a risk-free way to keep our favorite president. And we don't turn Phoenix into any more of a bloodbath than it already is.)

Vadim: Хорошо, да будет так. Спокойной ночи, Сергей. Хорошо отдохните. (Alright, so be it. Good night, Sergei. Have a good night's rest.)
This post was last modified: 08-23-2017, 08:31 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
Criminal Business - by The Hoff - 08-14-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Criminal Business [HUGE OP UPDATE] - by The Hoff - 08-23-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-14-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-14-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-15-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-15-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-15-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-17-2017, 02:13 PM