Criminal Business
Started by The Hoff

319 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
09-04-2017, 09:54 PM -
(09-04-2017, 01:39 PM)Communism Wrote: oh no then start bagging that shit and tossing it into the humvee, kill the guard still but get someone to man the turret

WARNING: The radio jammer is no longer in effect. Try to prevent the alarm from getting triggered or someone from ringing up 911.

With the humvee still stuck on the fucked up front lobby, Brandon gets in and tries to get it unstuck.

Chance of success: 40%
Roll: 32

Brandon manages to free the humvee from all the debris, rolling it back to the parking lot. He then mans the turret.

Meanwhile, Angela fires her Colt Python on the wounded guard

Accuracy: 40%
Roll: 95

She misses.

The wounded guard jumps in fright.

Roll: 15 (hit)

The wounded guard gets shot to death.

One of the guards, seeing that they will be slaughtered without mercy, speeds up to the alarm button. Angela equips the M4 and fires upon him.
Accuracy: 45%
Roll: 93
Roll: 10 (hit)

2 guards down, 2 more to go.

Knowing that they will be slaughtered, the two remaining guards rise up and take out their Glock 17s. (damage: 28, basically the Automatic Glock 18 but not auto, accuracy 50%, and has 17 bullets)

Guard 1 fires.
Roll: 26 (Angela would lose 28 HP, but her armor absorbs 14 of that. HP: 86/100|AP:49/50)

Angela sprays her damn M4 everywhere, intending to take down both of the guards quickly.
Roll: 72 (miss)
Roll: 57 (miss)
Roll: 70 (miss)
Roll: 16 (Guard 1's HP: 60/100)
Roll: 4 (Guard 2's HP: 60/100)
Roll: 28 (Guard 1 has 20 HP)
Roll: 1 (Guard 2 has 20 HP)
Roll: 27 (Guard 1 dies)

Guard 2 fires!
Roll: 57 (miss)

Then he runs for the alarm!
Angela fires.
Roll: 68 (miss)
Roll: 17 (Guard 2 dies)

Guard 2's body lands on the alarm.

Police Priority: 4 stars

Milo comes in. Angela heals him up.
Milo's HP: 100/100
Milo's AP:30/50

The second wave of vigilantes arrive: 4 guys with AK47s and in kevlar that is as good as the robbers'. However, Brandon manages to gun them down (45 bullets from the Humvee's HMG used out of 500).

Vitaly has stolen $429,588 over the last two updates. (one more update for all the money to be taken)

Sizable police forces are coming very soon, the Vigilante forces will get stronger, the bank guards are dead, etc. The situation is getting tense.

Remember Dimitri Vikenti, Communism?

Well, now once again he was summoned to the Russian Bratva's front: Yasha from Russia.

Sergei: У меня хорошие новости, Димитрий и, возможно, плохие новости. (Dimitri, I have good news and possibly bad news)

Dimitri: давайте получим плохие новости. (lets get the bad news over with)

Sergei: Ну, у нас больше нет рабочих мест для вас в отношении хокалов, потому что вы сделали фантастическую работу в этом маленьком хевисте! Их планы заключались в убийстве президента, который является пропутинистом, и который ненавидит Путина больше, чем хокалов! Поэтому одному из нас удалось успешно представить свои планы в полицию, которая, в свою очередь, была передана национальной гвардии. Украинская Братва столкнется с их концом. Я знаю. Это звучит как хорошая новость, но если вы хотите убить некоторых украинцев, это плохая новость. (Well, we have no more jobs for you regarding the Khokals, because you did a fantastic job in that little heist! Their plans involved the assassination of the President, who is pro-Putinist, and who hates Putin more than the Khokals! So one of us successfully managed to submit their plans to the police, which in turn was given to the national guard. The Ukrainian Bratva will face their end. I know. This sounds like good news, but if you wanted to kill some Ukrainians, it is bad news.)

Dimitri: Это дерьмо, которое вы называете плохими новостями? Хорошая новость должна быть лучше! (That's the shit you call bad news? The good news must be better!)

Sergei: Ну да. Наши враги ослабевают, и наш новый союзник, Малиновая мафия усиливается. Я получаю слово, что они в настоящее время грабят банк, и добиваются агрессивного подъема к власти в Фонтановых холмах. Если вы хотите помочь им, будьте моим гостем. Мы разрешаем всем членам Русской Братвы работать с Crimson Mafia без каких-либо ограничений. Любые вопросы? (Well yes. Our enemies are weakening, and our new ally, the Crimson Mafia is getting stronger. I am getting word that they are currently robbing a bank, and are pursuring an aggressive rise to power in Fountain Hills. If you wish to assist them, be my guest. We are allowing all Russian Bratva members to work with Crimson Mafia with little to no restrictions. Any questions?)

Dimitri: Нет. (No.)

[b]Locations in Paradise Valley
[/b]
Yasha from Russia (Russian food + Russian Bratva HQ)

Second Amendment Shop (Legal guns)

The Black Market (buy and sell illegal shit)

Gentleman's Club (have sex, feel good, take a gamble with your health)

Cave Creek Road - go down to Sunnyslope OR up to Cave Creek. 

Shea Ave - go to North Scottsdale and Fountain Hills. (Leads to Crimson Mafia turf)

Bell Road - go to North Phoenix/North Glendale

Dunlap Ave - go to West Phoenix/Glendale

Central Avenue - go to Midtown and Downtown Phoenix.

Scottsdale Road - go to South Scottsdale, Tempe, the eastern Neighborhoods, OR go to Carefree.

Wells Fargo Paradise Valley - put your money in a bank account

Home - store your hard-earned shit here.

Banner Hospital - Heal yourself back up.

Dick's Sporting Goods - a recently opened sports shop.
Phoenix Police Department - Raid it for weapons, armor, knowledge on police plans and tactics, and equipment. But you shouldn't try it since they are killing off the Russian Bratva's greatest rival.
This post was last modified: 05-08-2018, 10:48 PM by The Hoff.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
Criminal Business - by The Hoff - 08-14-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Bloodbath in the Bank and in the Bathroom] - by The Hoff - 09-04-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-14-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-14-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-15-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-15-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-15-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-17-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-19-2017, 09:18 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-22-2017, 05:55 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-23-2017, 01:01 AM
RE: Criminal Business - by Skeletal¹²³™ - 01-07-2018, 12:12 PM
RE: Criminal Business - by Communism - 01-07-2018, 01:26 PM