Criminal Business
Started by The Hoff

319 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
11-13-2017, 09:17 PM -
(11-13-2017, 01:45 AM)The Genghis Khan Wrote: do some dancing and while the chink is confused shoot it

The Chinese gangster is already dead. Well, now that you have a lockpick, a gun, and found the truck, you should do something
like I don't know
hijack it and bring to the Yakuza?

(11-13-2017, 07:57 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Plan
Drive to the center, find a good parking place (preferrable near to entrance/exit), rush in, shoot any armed people, while for unarmed people like civilians tie them and make them hostages for negotiations. Some people try to find some cash container. If we find some gate or safe that may potentially contain a lot of cash then try to find key of it. But do it QUICKLY, and other should see some other exits that may help us get out.
When we get enough cash, some try to make some negotiations to distract them, and other try to put the money in some safe "pickup" zones (pratically we will not escape with money, but we will put money in a place to pick it up after the robbery has ended). After we put all the money there, everyone bail the heck out.
If communism accepts it then let's go.
(11-13-2017, 01:53 PM)Communism Wrote: i dont accept it sounds like you're thinking payday 2 and that's likely not going to work for this

can we call in backup from the cm and bring in that humvee and fuckin gun down some people?  theres no way we're going anywhere without that.  loot is optional and it'll need to be split with the rb so it might not be that worth it

we dont want to gun down everyone though, as skel said we need some hostages to use as leverage against the police.

if we get a large portion of alesba we should look for some loot as long as we have hostages, bring the hostages with us so that we can use them if we get in a pickle and make sure that we also bring all of the loot (guns, money, equipment, anything really) with us in the humvee (if available) or in any cars.

then proceed to leave and kill any cops we see.

dimitri should go in first though hes kinda disposable and i dont really want him i just want my gang
Angela calls Brandon and tries to force him into bringing in the humvee. He agrees to drive it there and will wait for serious reinforcements from Alesaba or the police to introduce it into battle.

Vadim: Димитрий. Борислав. Надевайся туда и заставь этих козловых ублюдков на земле дрожать от страха. (Dimitri. Borislav. Get the fuck in there and get those goatfuckers on the ground trembling in fear.)

Dimitri and Borislav obey. They enter first. 

GOLDEN PISTOL: Desert Eagle (if you do not remember)
Damage: 100
Fire Rate: Up to 9 times per action in auto, once in semiauto
Accuracy: 10% in auto, 60% in semiauto
Range: 20% in auto, 50% in semiauto
Clip Size: 9
Reload Time: 1-2 actions
Armor Penetration: 16
Fire Modes: Auto (faster fire rate but less accurate and less range), Semiauto (slower fire rate but more accurate and more range)

Dimitri sets his Deagle to semiauto. He aims for the Muslim monk that is overseeing a prayer.

Roll for Accuracy: 60%
Roll: 16

The head of the monk explodes

Borislav: GET DOWN! 

Свяжите их! (Tie them up!)

Dimitri: Мужчины, скорее всего, террористы. Давайте свяжем женщин и детей. (The men are most likely terrorists. Let's tie up the women and children.)

Out of an exaggerated fear that the men may be Alesaba, Dimtiri and Borislav slaughter them, leaving the women and children to be hostages.

Vadim enters with his forces.

Vadim: Что, черт возьми, ты делаешь? (What the hell are you doing?)

Dimitri: Сдерживание толпы. Все ЭТИ люди - заложники, если придет полиция, и, черт возьми, они будут. (Crowd control. All THESE people are hostages should the police arrive, and damn they will.)

Vadim commands some of his soldats to take positions blocking off the main hall of the mosque from any exits. The rest go with the Crimsons and Jews to raid the mosque.

There seemed to have been nothing to be found anywhere in the mosque. Strange. That is until a member of the Jewish mob gets up to the monk's podium to try to speak, but a hatch is activated, making him fall into a secret basement where he was overwhelmed by the Alesaba terrorists there and killed.

4/5 Jewish Mobsters left.

Angela: Oy... I give them a taste of their own medicine! FIRE IN THE HOLE!

Everyone runs away except the hostages as Angela throws a clusterbomb into the hatch. A giant explosion destroys the podium and exposes a wider hole. Then mini-grenades fly everywhere, some of them right on the hostages. Some of them kill off any soldiers who weren't able to evacuate in time. One of them was Dimitri.

13/15 Russian Bratva soldats left.
10/12 Crimson Mafia soldats left.
18/25 hostages left.
Communism, you have lost a character. 4 character slots left.

However, a bigger crater appears in the mosque, with several Alesaba once inside the secret area dead.

Angela picks up the golden desert eagle and holsters it. 

The most willing of the soldiers, including Borislav, go into the secret area to uncover whats there, while Angela and Vadim and their personal bodyguards watch over the hostages. 

The first wave of SWAT have arrived in overwhelming numbers and arms. The force in the public area could barely fight them off...

until the humvee arrives, gunning down the SWAT.
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.

Messages In This Thread
Criminal Business - by The Hoff - 08-14-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-14-2017, 09:38 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-14-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-15-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-15-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-15-2017, 11:37 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by Communism - 09-17-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: Criminal Business [Diplomacy] - by The Hoff - 09-19-2017, 09:18 PM