Map or specialized-space game suggestions
Started by The Hoff

18 posts in this topic
The Hoff

896 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
Lightbulb  01-22-2017, 01:10 PM -
Now this may be the wrong subforum for this topic, but this is just a list of map ideas, so it prob wont work in the Suggestions subforum

List any map or specialized-space game ideas (i.e. games that require a certain specialized room/space/arena like falling tiles or basketball) you have for map developers to read and implement them.

Map ideas

jb_oldmoon: literally moon before its big update when soccer field existed, gameroom was small as fuck, and the holodeck was moved.... also when there was no pool vent
jb_tezuni: a recreation of the map from Tezuni's Prison Escape that is changed to support Jailbreak and its playstyle [WORKED ON BY DAVID HASSELHOFF]
jb_auschwitz: a recreation of Auschwitz, or any Nazi concentration camp
jb_tyurma: a Soviet-style prison/gulag literally in the middle of the Siberian tundra (the name is Russian for prison, much like how gefangnis is german for prison). Stalin/Lenin billboard on top of the prison is optional.
jb_gayfagnigs: a map exclusive for April Fools (perferably). Think of it as Gefangnis built by someone who just brought Blockland like 10 minutes ago and is asked to recreate Gefangnis, and than a Clique member decides to dup the Hitler billboard everywhere for some reason.
jb_london: a recreation of the Tower of London, completely set in medieval times, so expect medieval weapons like bows and spears instead of guns. Every baton can be replaced by a machette
jb_aperture: a map that is themed after Portal, and is centered around portals. Now you're thinking with portals. [WORKED ON BY FREEDAY]
jb_void: a literal dream world of nothingness, until the God of dreams makes a prison in the dream world, yet the nothingness takes over. The whole thing is a dream
jb_horror: a horror themed Jailbreak map with its own spooks, jumpscares, and spoops for everyone maybe even renderman/prepper strikes (HALLOWEEN EXCLUSIVE)
This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 03:27 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: crossed out "taken" ideas
BL_ID: 42057

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
1. too much references to stuff close IRL friends or family will understand.
2. shit writing
3. a few things in CB prob put me on a list

So yeah.
Kugelblitz

31 posts 4 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 01:26 PM -
jb_mountain - mountain map that starts inside the mountain, and has a massive door that leads to the outside

jb_spaceship - spaceship map featuring russian roulette airlocks, an observatory and a nice view of the moon

jb_boat - a boat

jb_irongate - recreation of HMP irongate from the escapists

jb_town - small town with houses as cells

jb_tower - really big tower
This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 07:40 PM by Kugelblitz. Edit Reason: changed name of highlands to mountain
current username: Kugelblitz
previous usernames: RiotTrout, Twix
Quacky

9 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 02:31 PM -
JB_V20

A prison but completely built by modter (to replicate terrain) or inside the Bedroom build
Danny Boy
Administrator

19 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 02:38 PM -
Underwater prison
This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 02:39 PM by Danny Boy.
Ranma
1/2 Admin

65 posts 5 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 03:01 PM -
jb_border - american-mexican border
oh wait, I'm already building that
The Hoff

01-22-2017, 04:09 PM -
(01-22-2017, 02:38 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: Underwater prison

jb_atlantis

Also new ideas:

jb_tentcity/jb_arpaio: recreation of Tent City in Arizona: the prison is completely outdoors and in the middle of the desert. Every tiny building is a god damn tent, the only real, indoor building probably being the guard armory. Fences act as walls. Any prisoner's nightmare, and Joe Arpaio's wet dream.
This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 04:16 PM by The Hoff. Edit Reason: Added more details about jb_tentcity/jb_arpaio

hello. if you happened to come back to this dead forum to re-read my forum games, i.e. The Vigilante, Infinity Tower, Criminal Business (for nostalgia?), you are out of luck. I saved each game to my computer in PDF form. Needless to say, these forum games are probably deleted. However, if you pm me on Discord (Oh shit, he#4107), I might be able to give them to you.

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
sherif

153 posts 12 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 04:27 PM -
jb_showtime
theater-style jail ON MY LIST, IF YOU STEAL IT I'LL CUT YOU

jb_micro
supersmall prison (at least to normal sized humans, players are the usual scale), set inside of a house as like a toy
This post was last modified: 01-22-2017, 05:50 PM by sherif.
To the town of Agua Fria rode a sherif one fine day
Ostinyo
Super Admin

383 posts 22 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-22-2017, 05:56 PM -
jb_themepark
A dilapidated amusement park that has been converted into a jail. Since theme parks already have lots of games it could lend well to a jailbreak map.

jb_hogwarts
A sketchy version of Hogwarts altered for jailbreak. Aka lag city.

jb_mars
Set in a futuristic city on Mars. Could use interesting skyscraper designs and have the entire map be on high up city levels.
The Hoff

01-22-2017, 06:52 PM -
jb_station_eleven
A prison set in the fictional comic world of Station Eleven..... within a novel called Station Eleven. The prison is mostly underwater in what is called the Undersea, but the guard armory is aboveground in the middle of a city.
That is a sci-fi themed map.

jb_alcatraz
A recreation of alcatraz, the famous former prison in an island completely surrounded by water!

jb_stalker/jb_chernobyl/jb_pripyat
A prison that once stored criminals all around southern Belarus and northern Ukraine in the Soviet times until Chernobyl happened. The government no longer uses it, and it is also under disrepair and irradiated, but that doesn't stop some "STALKERS" (guards + warden) to detain other STALKERS or even unfortunate tourists. (prisoners)

Why?
2. shit writing

So yeah.
Redboner

34 posts 4 threads Joined: Jan 2017
01-24-2017, 02:16 AM -
jb_auschwitz
basically a recreation of the concentration camp Auschwitz suited for jailbreak needs
Even if Redconer doesn't say so, I'm his one and only Redboner. ;^)