Blocky's Adventures [RESTARTING SOON]
Started by Skeletal¹²³™




110 posts in this topic
BlueFang24


152 posts 4 threads Joined: Jun 2017
12-10-2017, 10:09 AM -
#31
(12-10-2017, 05:26 AM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: Revived. Didn't expect it? Heh.

The blockhead proceeds to the green door, but not before touching the walls. It seems he feels nothing.
He opens the door, goes in and it closes.
He is falling in an empty pit.
3 days later, the blockhead lands in a school. (shhh rocket)
He is in a cafeteria. It's crowded.
Everyone around him was: Was the heck? How did he arrive there?
What should the Blockhead do?
A. Get out
B. Sit somewhere
C. Custom

Heck are we in school forum game (gotta get in season Smile)

uh get the heck out before you break uh the forum game continuities!!
Skeletal¹²³™


537 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-10-2017, 10:53 AM -
#32
(12-10-2017, 10:09 AM)BlueFang24 Wrote: Heck are we in school forum game (gotta get in season Smile)

uh get the heck out before you break uh the forum game continuities!!
Ok
He opens the cafeteria's doors and gets out. Oh no, he is in cafeteria again! How could it!
Well, it seems there is only one option: To sit.
Well he sits at F2.
He is next to some strange guy.
He whispers "T̨̡̕͟͞h̡͘͝e̢̛͜ ́͜j̴́ó̢̢̀ù͏r̵̨̧̨̀ņ̷̸͘͝ȩ̸y̵̴͘ ̢̛͢͞i̷̛҉s̶̢ ̷̡͡͡o̷͡͏́v̵͘è̶̶̵ŗ҉҉."
The blockhead sees a hole under him, and falls in it.
Ow. He is in a strange place. Dark and mysterious.
He hears a voice "T̛̕͟h̴̕͘e̶͠ ̀̀͟͢s͟҉h҉̡a̡̕d̶̵́ớw͟҉̶͡ ͘͟͢͜i̧̨s̢̡͡ ҉̵̕͟҉b͘͡į͠g̵̵͜͢g҉̵e̷̷̡͏r̛̀ ̡t̸̛̛͡ḩá̡̀̕n̷̛͝ ̷̵̸̢͘y̶̴͘͞o͜͡͠҉u͢͡҉̸.̛́͢.̸̴̷̛͠.̨̀̕͢͟"
He checks out the shadow and.... OH NO! IT'S A BOSS FIGHT!

BOSS HEALTH: 250/250
BLOCKHEAD: 20/20
A- ATTACK (2-5 Damage)
B- DEFEND (REDUCE 1% OF INCOMING DAMAGE)
C- DODGE (GET 10% CHANCE OF MISSING THE HIT)
D- HEAL YOURSELF (2 Health)
This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 10:54 AM by Skeletal¹²³™.
The Hoff


895 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-10-2017, 11:02 AM -
#33
well ripperino no way we can defeat the boss

run as far away as possible and look for a door that can land you in the world of Criminal Business
BL_ID: 42057
Skeletal¹²³™


537 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-10-2017, 12:31 PM -
#34
(12-10-2017, 11:02 AM)The Hoff Wrote: well ripperino no way we can defeat the boss

run as far away as possible and look for a door that can land you in the world of Criminal Business

He tries to find a door.
He finds no door or portal.

The Boss attacks the Blockhead!
-19 Damage!
Blockhead, knowing that he will NEVER die, he puts on all effort.
BOSS HEALTH: 250/250
[b]BLOCKHEAD: 1/50
[b]A-
 ATTACK (10-30 Damage)
B- DEFEND (REDUCE 99% OF INCOMING DAMAGE)
C- DODGE (GET 0,1% CHANCE OF MISSING THE HIT)
D- HEAL YOURSELF (40 Health)
This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 12:37 PM by Skeletal¹²³™.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff


895 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-10-2017, 02:44 PM -
#35
just die
BL_ID: 42057
Skeletal¹²³™


537 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-10-2017, 03:15 PM -
#36
(12-10-2017, 02:44 PM)The Hoff Wrote: just die

ok
So, he threw himself off the edges.
0/50! Knockout!
Respawning.....
BOSS FI- Wait a moment...
He's not here.... Hmph.

*person narration swap*

Where am I?
Hm.....
>Tries to pull out a lighter out of my pockets
>Tries to light up the lighter
>Oh no, its oil ended.
Fuck. Have to walk.
Wait a moment....
>Hits the ground with foot
Hm.....
It seems I should go forward.
>Keeps to go forward, until......a light appeared. Strong one
Oh god! Is that....the end?
Christ, the Light is so inten-
>Teleports to St. Petersburg, 20 October 1917. In a poor house. There's poster: JOIN US WITH BOLSHEVIC REVOLUTION! 24-25 OCTOBER COME AT WINTER PALACE! at my room.
Wow. I wonder what will it happen.
Boy, I'm so hungry.
>Goes to the fridge, opens it, and finds out there's nothing. Not even a single drop of water.
Oh.
Hm.... I'm hungry for real. What should I do?
A- Go buy some food
B- Stay at home hungry
C- Custom
This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 04:21 PM by Skeletal¹²³™.
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff


895 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-10-2017, 03:55 PM -
#37
this is a time paradox

the revolution happened in 1917, not 1817.

let the paradox do its damage on the time-space continuum and see what happens
BL_ID: 42057
Skeletal¹²³™


537 posts 16 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-10-2017, 04:21 PM -
#38
oh shit lol correcting it
Thank you for understanding why we did this and we hope to see all of you following the rules to keep this place a very safe environment.
-Gauche
The Hoff


895 posts 45 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-10-2017, 06:43 PM -
#39
(12-10-2017, 04:21 PM)Skeletal¹²³™ Wrote: oh shit lol correcting it

off topic: fucking gay if i saw a paradox unfold it would have been cool

Join the revolution
BL_ID: 42057
The Genghis Khan
Shitposter

689 posts 47 threads Joined: Jan 2017
12-11-2017, 01:28 AM -
#40
b u m p
hi there


Forum Jump: